Theme suggestion

• I'm tired.

You took the old forum from me. It was perfect but you still took it.

Then the new one came along. I didn't like it. But I thought I could bring myself to like it. And just as I was warming up to the idea of liking it. You changed it again.

This time it's hideous. But I'm not going to complain. It's become pretty evident that forum suggestions never get taken seriously.

I only have one request. Something to make this mess of a forum less hideous.

Please add a dark theme. Please. That's all I ask for. I can't take all these bright lights all time or at 2 AM. Please ... A dark theme is all I ask for.

You lovely CM's please add this in your report. Let's make this happen people.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• Dark Theme is a pretty new thing, I've had it in Discord, Twitch and Youtube so far, and I _absolutely_ love it. I like this idea! :D Pretty please, CM's?

Maria, at your service~ <3

• Dark Theme is a pretty new thing, I've had it in Discord, Twitch and Youtube so far, and I _absolutely_ love it. I like this idea! :D Pretty please, CM's?

I dont think there's a light version of discord .. It only has a dark theme

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• i like the idea of a dark theme too. Also, just a small thing, but the big red numbers highlighting there are unread posts is annoying, when I am not interested in reading those particular posts. Do i need to read every single post to get rid of those big red numbers? They aren't really necessary as the main body of the forum home page shows which threads have unread posts. Big red numbers at the top should be for watched threads only, imo

Images

• download (74).png
  • Lemon, try to change to Woltlab style on your mobile.

3 issues with that.

1. Styles follow the user everywhere, not only on that one device.

2. It makes my eyes bleed, get a dark mode already...

3. The Woltlab style is broken on computer.

• Dark Theme is a pretty new thing

Old old forum had a dark theme (fluid black best theme <3 )

Do i need to read every single post to get rid of those big red numbers? They aren't really necessary as the main body of the forum home page shows which threads have unread posts. Big red numbers at the top should be for watched threads only, imo

I disagree, I like to have them. But, a tip on getting rid of them (and how to browse forum easier than checking every sub-forum...) - hower the mouse over "Forum", and then press unread posts. Read those threads you want to from here, and then click on the checkmark to the top right (mark all forums as read).

Removes the number, and as said, it's a much faster way to browse the forum.

• Read those threads you want to from here, and then click on the checkmark to the top right (mark all forums as read).

Removes the number, and as said, it's a much faster way to browse the forum.

my point is that i don't want to read them, and can't see a way of getting rid of those numbers without actually reading them. It won't be long before I have a big red 1,000 for all the unread posts, or maybe a higher number, then it becomes meaningless and even more annoying. I browse the forum by looking at the categories or threads i'm interested in, not just by reading everything that is posted, and I think skipping the stuff I don't want to read is the fastest way to browse