[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours tx3 - Round 1

• 70954-nordics6travian-jpg

November 12th, 2018, at 07:00 am UTC-4. (US servertime), the first round of the Anglosphere domain starts with ts6, round 1.

Pre-registration: There is no pre-registration

Version: T 4.4

Speed: x3

Name: tx3

This is the fact and rumours-thread, but you don't have to write "Rumours says" in all posts...

Use the thread to share any big and small happenings on tx3.

The best of luck to everybody!

• Rumour has it that this server will be a hugfest

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855

• If anyone with info on the alliances wants to share, I'm sure people would be very appreciative.

I know UGR and IDTS are perennially on USx. I know Hegemony and Valkyrie are perennially UKx. TLA says the are returning AUx Champs. Balkan, hear me out on this one, is a balkan group. I'm pretty sure PRO X is just a collection from various domains, I could be wrong.

I'm totally clueless about the other groups. If anyone has any info please share.

• If anyone with info on the alliances wants to share, I'm sure people would be very appreciative.

I know UGR and IDTS are perennially on USx. I know Hegemony and Valkyrie are perennially UKx. TLA says the are returning AUx Champs. Balkan, hear me out on this one, is a balkan group. I'm pretty sure PRO X is just a collection from various domains, I could be wrong.

I'm totally clueless about the other groups. If anyone has any info please share.

WBP - some bored fins and some random players

Hege - Another Hegemony alliance (lmao)

Stönö - seems like another fin group

ATA - turkish people? leader wrote me something in turkish

Nimrod - mate from another server plays there, obviously a group from us

NATARS - they made an alliance too? nice

Fix17: Retro @ WC / Fix19: Nibles @ PT / Fix20: Kyrkkäri @ N|A / Fix21: K-Rauta @ Senonit / Fix22: K-Rauta @ Toverit / Fix24: Nigeria @ TB / Fix25: Terrorist Pepe @ WK/Phoenix / Fix26: Azrael @ A

• Oh boy ...

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• Should I do an analysis thread ? You know .. Try and expand my brand :D

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

• So what do we think of the numbers on this server. Disappointing or to be expected? Personally I was hoping for something in the region 3000 accounts registering at least.

Maybe future servers will have more considering UKx is still running when this one started...

• So what do we think of the numbers on this server. Disappointing or to be expected? Personally I was hoping for something in the region 3000 accounts registering at least.

Maybe future servers will have more considering UKx is still running when this one started...

Well... I don't know what to say. 1900 players after 6 days and half of them are bots or banned players? I expected somewhere in 3000-4000 since US, UK and Australia are kinda big countries but seems like not many people from there plays anymore. We will see what happens, registered player count is still rising

Fix17: Retro @ WC / Fix19: Nibles @ PT / Fix20: Kyrkkäri @ N|A / Fix21: K-Rauta @ Senonit / Fix22: K-Rauta @ Toverit / Fix24: Nigeria @ TB / Fix25: Terrorist Pepe @ WK/Phoenix / Fix26: Azrael @ A

• I am very disappointed personally

Same. I started to work on the analysis thread btw .. Then I saw that you can have only 5 attachments uploaded for one thread. I just gave up. What's an analysis without pictures ? :(

• Hugfest indeed. How will the server be any fun when all the alliances are working together? But maybe I'll be able to recruit some players with the same view to my conspiracy of raising hell out of nowhere. ;)

I also agree that the number of accounts are very disappointing. But when there is UKx, USx and COMx at the same time you can't be that surprised.

• Hugfest indeed. How will the server be any fun when all the alliances are working together? But maybe I'll be able to recruit some players with the same view to my conspiracy of raising hell out of nowhere. ;)

I also agree that the number of accounts are very disappointing. But when there is UKx, USx and COMx at the same time you can't be that surprised.

Indeed, thats not fun at all. Hegemony is a good example. Already almost 100 accounts + seems like Valkyrie and D&C are with them aswell, there might be even more and what is it like day 6 or 7? Almost the whole north-east is already in the same alliance, god damn. Will see how many WW's we see on end games