[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours tx3 - Round 1

• While I can agree with that. The only time it makes sense to hide it is when the attacker doesn't get the full deff report. Otherwise all troop numbers are known to the opposition anyway so it's a little counter intuitive to hide it on the Forum.

But that's just my thought.

Its not just your alliance that is on the forums. Hege, TK, and Upsurge exist as well ... So revealing a report means revealing it for every alliance on the server. Thats a bad deal no matter how you put it.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• Hiding troops is just what US players do, cause they are scared.

But in the end it doesn’t matter as all the hammers we have seen/scouted are tiny :D try again next round @usx

• Tiny doesnt necessarily mean bad .. As long as you clear your objective it doesnt matter if you only have a 5k hammer ... The damage to the opponent is all that matters ..

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

• Not everyone are gold whores like you UK folks lol

• Its not just your alliance that is on the forums. Hege, TK, and Upsurge exist as well ... So revealing a report means revealing it for every alliance on the server. Thats a bad deal no matter how you put it.

Maybe I am accustomed to UK players from back in the days. Everyone was so well connected that any report worth anything would do the rounds over Skype. Literally everyone would have the full report. So we used to just post the full reports in the forums.

• Maybe I am accustomed to UK players from back in the days. Everyone was so well connected that any report worth anything would do the rounds over Skype. Literally everyone would have the full report. So we used to just post the full reports in the forums.

Yeah maybe ... There definitely was a time like that ... Just gotta adapt to the new meta now

• Just because UK does it doesnt mean that US should do it as well. Both are different communities with their own way of playing.

• Have it your way.

• Nice OP Hegemony, how about next time try to send attacks on same time? Also rams/catas dont work on raid and I recommend keep moving ur hammers when you send fakes.

Oh, and I heard your OP wasn't that good, so meanwhile WBP crop locked few of your villages, cataed some and even chiefed one. Oh, I also heard that you guys said WBP members are now 'cheating' ? I wonder where that came from. So what's next? UGR and Hege together? Natars cheating too?

Fix17: Retro @ WC / Fix19: Nibles @ PT / Fix20: Kyrkkäri @ N|A / Fix21: K-Rauta @ Senonit / Fix22: K-Rauta @ Toverit / Fix24: Nigeria @ TB / Fix25: Terrorist Pepe @ WK/Phoenix / Fix26: Azrael @ A

• Nice OP Hegemony, how about next time try to send attacks on same time? Also rams/catas dont work on raid and I recommend keep moving ur hammers when you send fakes.

Oh, and I heard your OP wasn't that good, so meanwhile WBP crop locked few of your villages, cataed some and even chiefed one. Oh, I also heard that you guys said WBP members are now 'cheating' ? I wonder where that came from. So what's next? UGR and Hege together? Natars cheating too?

Share some reports bro