New Tribe Suggestion Persians (Parthians or Sasanian)

• also there is a chance to find some troops wasted, dancing on the tables in enemy buildings

edit: 80% chance

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

• And 75% chance some troops wander off into the abyss after activating brewery.

• And 75% chance some troops wander off into the abyss after activating brewery.

>90% chance that they miss home village when returning

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

• Mmm, nice work. But too expensive and too weak troops.

Wouldnt choose that tribe ever.

"Viper somos, Viper seremos y entre piedra y piedra en polvo te convertiremos"

"¡HIBER unido jamás será vencido!"

"Y no se olviden... de que somos la SECTA!!!"

Servidor S2 VIPER Dark Minion , NET 5 JKB Dark Minion, BUUU Dark Minion, APTO Dark Minion, PTP LI Jorge Videla, ITX HGWR Keyser Soze, NYS VELMAX IPA, HispanoX SECTA Dog/Falso_Impostor, MIDSUMMER -5X SPEED OXYGEN Dark Minion, Hispano 6 Zoilo

zknwg8.gif

JKB, APTO, BUUU, DarkCrow, NEAT, LI, VIPER, FERNET, TK, TEMPLARIOS, HGWR, VELMAX, ASGARD, HIBER, SECTA

FP1oNyn.gif

• This will be a great addition to a pandora type server. This can make best capitals and will allow the empire to grow stronger cp wise.

If something like this was in game I would pick it and help my alliance by settling capitals for them :D

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

• BUMP

I want someone responsible to acknowledge they saw my suggestion xd

It's not lovely to make this to find out it was not read by people who are developing the game.

edit: Just want to add that I just spent 30 minutes writing another thread about another tribe suggestion and since I posted this post 30 seconds before I posted submit it shift deleted that post so fix your stupid forum.

COLLECTIONS.png

• New tribes pop up in game with content of European history, but yes we have multi cultism so I just can't wait to see when new gender will be announced in Travian game :)

• Eh, I'm not entirely sure if it fits European theme... In my opinion there are more European like tribes that fit RoA topic and period..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period f.e. balts, scandinavians, old britic tribes, slavic origins and so on

Yeah, not every tribe is as known as current (3 or 5 depends on which version people are focusing) ones, but there are various sources about activities between romans and balts, amber as a main trade goal, roman fights in Britain with locals that were pretty tough, including scandinavians that had some chance of meeting each other..

At least in my opinion middle east and asia should have their own 'scenario' instead of getting added to the period they've never got highlighted.. Then you can include chinese, japanese, indian tribes with their own advantages and disadvantages... or even go through various time scenarios.. Alexander Macedonian vs Persia, Mongols expansion, Silk Road and so on (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Asia) history is long

tl;dr Good suggestion, but imo it doesn't fit current RoA type of scenarios, it would be ok for new scenario map that would include Asia, but that's only possible with Travian team if they want.

• Personally I think we've seen enough of Europe... Let's switch to different continents.. Like China, Japan, India, USA, South America and so on.. Would be a nice add

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• Personally I think we've seen enough of Europe... Let's switch to different continents.. Like China, Japan, India, USA, South America and so on.. Would be a nice add

Considering how "advanced" North America and South America were when they were discovered. Keep in mind, Inca Empire which was considered as most advanced there of its time dates back to only 1400 at best. (~1000 years after the existing tribes)

Don't really think there's enough info about them in general from the proper time period. And if it were, likely very underdeveloped.

Asia on the other hand does indeed show potential, due to trading and whatnot with Europe, making it at least somewhat updated with the others...

Post was edited 1 time, last by Wolkenengel ().

• New tribes pop up in game with content of European history, but yes we have multi cultism so I just can't wait to see when new gender will be announced in Travian game :)

i just hope you are not serious...are you?

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• Persians were basically greek and romans ark enemies.

I'm not sure what are you talking about when you say it doesn't fit the current historical theme lol

COLLECTIONS.png

• i just hope you are not serious...are you?

Why not, if Gauls are fighting with Huns or Egyptians or with Persian which is totally science fiction, why we cant have in game several genders of hero?

• Why not, if Gauls are fighting with Huns or Egyptians or with Persian which is totally science fiction, why we cant have in game several genders of hero?

Cuz you aleready have them all...but i dont think this discution is right for this post :)

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• Persians were basically greek and romans ark enemies.

I'm not sure what are you talking about when you say it doesn't fit the current historical theme lol

Because in the current map where do you see Persians main land? Map itself is called 'Ancient Europe', Persians aren't considered as European tribe.. As I said for diffrent scenario they are OK, but not for 'Ancient Europe' which is mainly developed at this point, from what I see...

That someone had a chance of fighting, doesn't mean they are already considered as part of Europe when they were mainly located in middle East and beyond..

• Because in the current map where do you see Persians main land? Map itself is called 'Ancient Europe', Persians aren't considered as European tribe.. As I said for diffrent scenario they are OK, but not for 'Ancient Europe' which is mainly developed at this point, from what I see...

That someone had a chance of fighting, doesn't mean they are already considered as part of Europe when they were mainly located in middle East and beyond..

Jurasalim and Tureky was under persians control

They also had control over armenia but yeah you're right its a little bit more in the right - right on the edge of the roa map

COLLECTIONS.png