The WW thread - com1

• Not quite. My hair is longer.

pipe down brother

King_Arthur- ts5 2k11 II Dead Rebels- ts6 2k12 II Dark evil- tx3.in 2k13 II Dark evil- tx3.in 2k14 II Poof- au1 2k14 II The HomeWreckers- ts5 2k15 II Blaster- tx3.in II Dirtyexpress - ts5 2k15 II Dirty Pascal- ts8 2k15 II Dirtyexpress- ts1 2k16 II Dreamstate- ts1 2k17 II Dreamstate- ts12k18

• Jeez, someones gotta call you guys out for knowingly delaying hitting the WW till Christmas Day, and doing an OP with remaining hammers to land on Christmas Eve.

You no longer have any leg to stand on when it comes to morals. Planted WWR and Christmas Eve/Day landings. TEN takes the win anyway in my book.

If Villains had done this we'd never hear the end of it

• Jeez, someones gotta call you guys out for knowingly delaying hitting the WW till Christmas Day, and doing an OP with remaining hammers to land on Christmas Eve.

You no longer have any leg to stand on when it comes to morals. Planted WWR and Christmas Eve/Day landings. TEN takes the win anyway in my book.

what are you talking about? What's Christmas got to do with this...? Did your wonder stop growing coz it's Christmas eve? I don't mind if Travian sends the server into hiatus and we all return after 48hrs while server has paused - but your ww is growing from where I can see. and none of our targets/etc etc have got anything to do with the Christmas. Do we need to hit prematurely coz your wonder would hit 100 on new year? Sorry but we've not even slightly considered the holidays into our calculations.
    Hammers were sent back the moment we had some of those returned. And we'll continue to do so till we can. Not even sure what you're complaining about here. This server is at end-game. If you check those boxes to the left - it clearly says it too. Not sure why you want us to hit you when you're prepared for us... :| Maybe you've forgot we're not allies this server...

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

1- Are you absolutely sure that we knowingly delayed our hits till Christmas Day? Would that be possible that our plan for the final train was planned months back with a detailed plan and Christmas happened to come in our way? Would your WW's level have anything to do with our fakes landing now?

I am sorry that you are feeling that this is a strategic "tactic" that we are using. However, I am declaring here that WW attacks were not planned to before, during or after Christmas. Christmas time was never even mentioned during the plans - I never even thought about it before you mentioned. Period. I am happy to explain what was the thinking procedure after everything settles.

2- Even if it was not the case (which it WAS), there is a reason why there is no Christmas truce in international servers. What about truce in Ramadan while you are at it? Chinese New Year? Diwali in India? You cannot expect everything to be tailored according to your own religious beliefs or holidays. I wish our main train and ops wouldn't coincide with it (I really do), but as you know, server will end soon. I think it should only to be expected to be pressured when your WW crosses a certain level.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• what are you talking about? What's Christmas got to do with this...? Did your wonder stop growing coz it's Christmas eve? I don't mind if Travian sends the server into hiatus and we all return after 48hrs while server has paused - but your ww is growing from where I can see. and none of our targets/etc etc have got anything to do with the Christmas. Do we need to hit prematurely coz your wonder would hit 100 on new year? Sorry but we've not even slightly considered the holidays into our calculations.
    Hammers were sent back the moment we had some of those returned. And we'll continue to do so till we can. Not even sure what you're complaining about here. This server is at end-game. If you check those boxes to the left - it clearly says it too. Not sure why you want us to hit you when you're prepared for us... :| Maybe you've forgot we're not allies this server...

You sound pretty triggered, Delaying your WW hits till the WW is a higher level gives you no advantage - in fact its generally a disadvantage. having LA on hasn't led to mass starvation, in fact we have more def than we did a few days ago. There was no need to wait to hit us until Christmas, but you did anyway.

You want your enemies to treat you with respect and "not cheat" blah blah blah, then you "unintentionally" drag out the server so you can end it on Christmas day?

Your allies choices are your own, but don't try and say Christmas has nothing to do with it - you just look foolish.

• 1- Are you absolutely sure that we knowingly delayed our hits till Christmas Day? Would that be possible that our plan for the final train was planned months back with a detailed plan and Christmas happened to come in our way? Would your WW's level have anything to do with our fakes landing now?

I am sorry that you are feeling that this is a strategic "tactic" that we are using. However, I am declaring here that WW attacks were not planned to before, during or after Christmas. Christmas time was never even mentioned during the plans - I never even thought about it before you mentioned. Period. I am happy to explain what was the thinking procedure after everything settles.

2- Even if it was not the case (which it WAS), there is a reason why there is no Christmas truce in international servers. What about truce in Ramadan while you are at it? Chinese New Year? Diwali in India? You cannot expect everything to be tailored according to your own religious beliefs or holidays. I wish our main train and ops wouldn't coincide with it (I really do), but as you know, server will end soon. I think it should only to be expected to be pressured when your WW crosses a certain level.

Finally a response that isn't a triggered man child.

My personal belief if that during any major holiday, its poor form to organise attacks. Its a game after all, and people's lives come first so taking advantage of that is dubious. I play this game for fun, and I'm not looking to play in or vs teams that take advantage of these things.

Fair enough if you had planned to hit us at a certain level. but your hammers have stopped raiding and been ready for several days, you could have chosen to send them a day or two ago and get this server over and done with (we all know what the sims say, and I don't think its going to be a close run server).

• You sound pretty triggered, Delaying your WW hits till the WW is a higher level gives you no advantage - in fact its generally a disadvantage. having LA on hasn't led to mass starvation, in fact we have more def than we did a few days ago. There was no need to wait to hit us until Christmas, but you did anyway.

You want your enemies to treat you with respect and "not cheat" blah blah blah, then you "unintentionally" drag out the server so you can end it on Christmas day?

Your allies choices are your own, but don't try and say Christmas has nothing to do with it - you just look foolish.

Maybe think about our WWKs that have to feed their armies during Christmas too. Everything is not just about you Mr. self-centered potato.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• Maybe think about our WWKs that have to feed their armies during Christmas too. Everything is not just about you Mr. self-centered potato.

They all have arties, trade routes can be set up from other dead hammers :) But yes, I'd expect they aren't having much fun and at least some of them would have rather sent a few days ago and been done with the server. Hence why I think dragging it out isn't really in anyone's best interests and isn't going to change the outcome of this server

• You sound pretty triggered, Delaying your WW hits till the WW is a higher level gives you no advantage - in fact its generally a disadvantage. having LA on hasn't led to mass starvation, in fact we have more def than we did a few days ago. There was no need to wait to hit us until Christmas, but you did anyway.

If you think I look foolish by saying that - we can later sit and discuss the reasoning behind dragging out the end-game like this. You can ask us here when the dust settles. And this is besides the fact that Christmas presents is a real thing in Travian World (and I have always received those too and probably the worst one from WILD) and this is the first time I'm hearing about sportsman ship for this one holiday...

It's not like you breaking any rules when you attack someone in war when they're busy. Remember that trainers steal from kolpo? Didn't you notice the dead hero on kolpo (from spy obviously), then his village pop reducing during by removing treasury (saying i'm going to sleep) - and you sent a hero on boots to beat our hero to the trainers "while he was sleeping"? If this is not sportsmanship - that is not either. We did not once complain about it - but admired the timing and awareness. I myself had suggested to keep an eye on enemies population but we were all too lazy. You chose the time of action when it does not suit the enemies.

You also know it was not the best decision to delay the train like this - it's back firing on us right now. But I cannot edit the plans and the reason for that, we can tell we're done with this train. It is up to you to believe it or not. But I believe your other Villain players will perfectly be convinced with the reason I provide.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• If you think I look foolish by saying that - we can later sit and discuss the reasoning behind dragging out the end-game like this. You can ask us here when the dust settles. And this is besides the fact that Christmas presents is a real thing in Travian World (and I have always received those too and probably the worst one from WILD) and this is the first time I'm hearing about sportsman ship for this one holiday...

It's not like you breaking any rules when you attack someone in war when they're busy. Remember that trainers steal from kolpo? Didn't you notice the dead hero on kolpo (from spy obviously), then his village pop reducing during by removing treasury (saying i'm going to sleep) - and you sent a hero on boots to beat our hero to the trainers "while he was sleeping"? If this is not sportsmanship - that is not either. We did not once complain about it - but admired the timing and awareness. I myself had suggested to keep an eye on enemies population but we were all too lazy. You chose the time of action when it does not suit the enemies.

You also know it was not the best decision to delay the train like this - it's back firing on us right now. But I cannot edit the plans and the reason for that, we can tell we're done with this train. It is up to you to believe it or not. But I believe your other Villain players will perfectly be convinced with the reason I provide.

You cannot compare watching your enemies daily patterns and stealing their artefacts (Better sitter/dual coverage maybe?) to sending during a major holiday when large portions of the player base are spending time with their families.

Pretty much every server I've played on has avoided major holidays, whether its official or unofficial. But if you have your reasons then fine, but next time you claim Villains are doing something bad, try and apply the same argument you are using now - and maybe their won't be so much animosity between these two metas.

Happy Holidays, looking forward to seeing the last 230 days of hard work from your hammer builders in action!

• Thanks Salvus. Nice job at the wonder. We really thought you'd starve some stuffs at -8M per hour - but it seems it was a breakeven of feed and supply of defense. Also the reason that why we hit this late - was since our Wolf made it clear he's not going to launch before 95. And this was before the wonder race was this much delayed by all the other players. If you check your wonder times before Lucious hit the MB - this was where you'd get level 96. Then Lucious hit the mB, and we were to land at 94/95 switch time. But you guys raised the MB to 19 only to be more efficient - but I did not further edit our plans to avoid more confusion for my launchers and we attacked after 95 giving you room to improve the wall levels.

Wolf is stubborn, but to us Personal records are as important as the win - that's the reason players join you in first place. So - I did agree to hit at wonder level 95. Also if we were to hit at level 95, it only made sense to force you into the LA earlier. It was the good choice too - if you had been feeding on LD like this - it would at least be 19M def by now at wonder.

Anyways - thanks for the server. We're not going to slack or lower our guards though in case of surprises. Server is not over to us as we showed that last year when Villains took the lead from us. Az mazzi would say, the ww is not 100 yet.

• Merry Christmas everyone :)

and congratulation to Wan.Taz, Templars and Investor for their beautiful hammers. I somewhat like axes rammer. Wolf: nice clubs+Tk disappointing catas (well being out of ally the whole server to private farming).

Crop was b1tchy during Christmas eve, but it is obvious people was busy in family stuffs, previous days we hold very well and ... believe it or not, after you hit the NPCs thing went better :D

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• Congratulations to Ten and SGR to the win. You did great and are deserved winners.

Unfortunate that you had to hit during christmas but I can understand why you had to even though I did not like it.

I also would like to know what happened to Wolfs catas. You must have starved or by mistake killed 5k, right?

• Not the result I wanted to see after Christmas dinner, but congratulations SGR! Very nice WWKs from this recent train and a massive step-up in performance from previous servers. Despite not seeing eye to eye on pretty much anything, I have had relatively friendly conversations with many of those in this forum over Skype recently and hope for a continuing trend of respect/amicability.

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…PgnDYBROAYkwaGBAZapwDangc

Reports, enjoy!

• I also would like to know what happened to Wolfs catas. You must have starved or by mistake killed 5k, right?

I think so, but my memory is always bad. The wise guys will give a better info later surely

Marduk , R.Unite leader on old S5.com
    MCE member on s4.com
    Ass , Best/Nest on old s6.com
    Teoavo75 , Rep SW - now *****Rep - leader on s1.com , GF Hold member
    Teoavo75 , marduk , tiberius , nexus - SGR
    Drei - CWL

• I also would like to know what happened to Wolfs catas. You must have starved or by mistake killed 5k, right?

Some catas were accidently killed, yes.

Congratz to the win

Amazing to how the size of WWKs has increased during the past couple of servers!

Congrats on a beautiful anvil, maybe largest in the server? (Well, before more or less solo defending the train on Sankets anyway).

Anyway, still some WW building to be done, and I am sure both sides still have some tricks up their sleeves. When is SNOOPYS gonna launch his bandaged troops? :P