Cross-domain Threads

• Hello,

I've had an idea lately, which might make newer servers with merged domains to be more easily accessed across domains.

When creating a specific thread, you first need to choose Language, which automatically redirects it to the domain of the chosen language... which is fine, but with Anglosphere being a thing now, wouldn't it be a bit more practical, if you could choose multiple languages so everyone from each language domain could view the thread? It would be somewhat of a cross-domain thread, where people from every selected domain can post in that specific thread, without needing to select other versions of English as their language in profile settings.

So instead of this:

You would have this:

This would also be much easier for announcements, like certain News, Events, Promos and much more...

Regards,

Wolkenengel

• Hi Wolkenengel,

thank you for a very good suggestion!

Unfortunately, I don't think it is possible to do like this, but I will for sure ask the persons responsible for the forum administration. This would really make life easier for the communities and CMs.

We have been promised to get a new language pack for anglosphere but I don't know when. I will ask about that too and will get back to you when I have an answer.

Kind regards,

Stellamini