Game improvements/suggestions from other domains

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds

• Would be nice to have a filter in reports and in Ally Attacks page to sort "attacks" vs "raids". Can be difficult to find attacks when you're spammed by a ton of micro-raid reports. Make this happen please!

For the love of all that is holy, can we please have a "Delete All" button for deleting a massive amount of reports? I got 506 pages of raids at 99 per page.. I delete one page - still 506 pages! :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: All I can think is "Where does this end????"

Links for more info to all the posts:

The Broken Def-Point System

Raid/Attack Filter

PLEASE REMOVE THOSE BANNED THINGS FROM MAP

"Delete All" Button

Now you can include them sommerfuglen  :S

• i feel so honored that my voice is actually heard

:iron::iron:here is some iron for you Lemon, you are true hero here

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)