Unofficial Travian Discord server

• Hey,

while the forum maintenance was in progress, some community voulenteers came together to make an Unofficial Travian Discord server. The server itself is nearing 2000 members! Majority joined while the maintenance was lasting, because of either forum maintenance post or in game pop-up thingy.

With members increasing daily and nearing a lot of people, Im asking for feedback :D

What do you like about the server (if anything)?

If you could implement 1 thing, what would it be?

1 thing that I would change is _______.

Describe your experience with the server, if you used the server.

Thanks for your cooperation :D

In case you dont know what Im talking about, here is the join link: https://discord.gg/2eJgzwC

Regards,

KnowToFail

• What do you like about the server (if anything)?

The freedom to have a chat about travian without being moderated to the point I feel like I’m communicating via beeps and dashes

Pokecord obvs

The bloody people that do @everyone in the announcement channel. I mean, the whole point of the channel is you don’t have to tag all!!

It has mostly been chatting with other travian players.... not really sure what else you are expected to find tbh

• It's a great server, there's just 1 problem. There is an admin on there who goes by the name of "Wolken / sph1nX" and he keeps changing his profile pic every hour, I am overwhelmingly offended by this. :cursing::cursing::cursing:

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855

• Thanks for the feedback notorious crunchie (tagged you, because I know you love it)

We would like the server to stay focused on Travian, and not others games...So if any of you have ideas to games that can be played through Discord, feel free to let us know....Only thing that comes to my mind is some sort of Travian quiz, but then y’all want prizes that we can’t give you.

chainsawdaz I can get rid of that one admin for you...You know my paypal already ;)

• Thanks for the feedback notorious crunchie (tagged you, because I know you love it)

We would like the server to stay focused on Travian, and not others games...So if any of you have ideas to games that can be played through Discord, feel free to let us know....Only thing that comes to my mind is some sort of Travian quiz, but then y’all want prizes that we can’t give you.

chainsawdaz I can get rid of that one admin for you...You know my paypal already ;)

who is we?

A separate channel for discord games is far from the end of the world.

You saying no makes you much worse that the travian people you complain about. Climb out of your own hindquaters

• Hi there. Will add my 2 cents.

What do you like about the server (if anything)?

I like the idea of more instant communication with the players, the lively (and so far quite polite) atmosphere in there. And that I am not official representative there, so I can talk with the others as regular user (but at the same time can help with some tricky questions).

Hmmm, I have many ideas, not sure if they can be implemented. But something like automatic information about important events ingame (downtimes, promo, month calendar) can be quite useful for everyone, I think.

I probably like it as it is. :)

I spend there a lot of time :) Was one of the first members to join by invite of the channel creator, and I still find it nice place to chat. :)

Ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Hello again, seems like my posts are removed for no reason?

"Any form of feedback is welcome" if this is true, then don't remove my posts.

Well, why my posts was removed then? I gave you my feedback, and my posts were deleted. There was nothing bad in my posts earlier. Seems like someone is working really hard with moderators here and has something against me. First I got banned on discord server for saying "Hi", then my post gets removed here, then admin asks me to change my name. Who is this guy? Please don't be afraid and PM me and tell me what I've done to you.

Thanks Lemon for adding me and looking into my ban, I appreciate it, but you havent answered me on discord for over week now. You said the reason for my ban was because "my behaviour on the server", I don't know who told you that, but that's not true. Go and check out the logs again, all I said was "Hi". I got told by my mates that I got banned because of my name, and I didn't even have a chance to change it.

Thanks in advance, hope you understand that there has been a small misunderstanding, unless you planned to lie.

Fix17: Retro @ WC / Fix19: Nibles @ PT / Fix20: Kyrkkäri @ N|A / Fix21: K-Rauta @ Senonit / Fix22: K-Rauta @ Toverit / Fix24: Nigeria @ TB / Fix25: Terrorist Pepe @ WK/Phoenix / Fix26: Azrael @ A

• You didn't only say Hi, but also tagged along in a racist discussion.

Maybe you weren't as bad as the others, but I handed out warnings, yet debate continued, so any person continuing just had a ban applied, simple as that.

I'd gladly post a screen, but unfortunately Discord doesn't provide the option to see a deleted message and it would be against forum rules.

Either way, inappropriate lately get saved before deletion to prevent misunderstandings, if there is to be some.

I've unbanned you now and you're free to join again, but this time, try not to pair the name Nigge with a racist looking photo.

It generally doesn't generate a positive opinion, nor sympathy.

• I would like to remind you that the discussion of bans is not allowed on the forums. And while I am aware that this happened on Discord, it is not appropriate for her either.

• I said only "Hi" nothing else, and how was my photo racist in any way? I don't know these "others". I'm not racist, but if someone has an black person as profile picture, that means he is racist, is that what are you saying? Name "Nigge" is not racist in my opinion, or atleast not racist in my country, but seems like it is racist somewhere, so I had to change it and the person I had as my profile picture on discord, is famous and funny youtuber and "Nigge" comes from a real life last name. I also joined that server with another account (which got banned aswell) after I got banned on my main discord account, because I don't like it when you just instantly ban people like that, and don't even say anything or give a chance to change name and I didn't know why I was banned. You people told my mate that I was banned because my name was racistic. Why did Lemon then told me on discord that I got banned cause of my behaviour, not my name? And now my profile picture was racist aswell? Interesting...

Been using that name for a long time, and did not know that name can actually hurt someones feelings. Sorry about that..

playingwithfire sorry, I think we are done, just wanted to hear the truth.

Fix17: Retro @ WC / Fix19: Nibles @ PT / Fix20: Kyrkkäri @ N|A / Fix21: K-Rauta @ Senonit / Fix22: K-Rauta @ Toverit / Fix24: Nigeria @ TB / Fix25: Terrorist Pepe @ WK/Phoenix / Fix26: Azrael @ A

• If you say so, nobody has gotten banned for no reason at all, and I stand by that.

Now, I'll leave this discussion since it doesn't really belong here. Just wanted to remind you of how and why it came to where you are now. (:

• Any further discussion of this will result in the posts being removed. And the thread may end up being locked as well.

This is a reminder that the forums are used by people of all nationalities and races. Everyone must be shown respect.