Unofficial Travian Discord server

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • If you say so. Iirc most domain-specifics were suggested and created by me, but doesn't matter.

Shame to see it go downhill, had potential to be something, but with the way it's been taken care of lately... probably not the case.

• I do say so :D You created a fair amount and I deleted the dead ones 3 minutes ago.

As for taking care of it. Its hard, since its ran by voulenteers that have other things to do and are there out of their good will.

Personally, Ive been swamped with uni for the past month and going to be for at least another 1 since finals season just started. All we can do is bring in more voulenteers, but since its an ungratefull job, noone likes to do it.

Im not pressuring anyone into being there. Forum should still be primary channel for communication with the community, since its available from the game interface and has paid moderators. Discord is for a casual discussion if you are bored and just want to talk about anything really. You find people with similar interests there.

• While amount of modding recently was a bit low, main issue is the quality. Being swamped with uni is fine, but not everyone is from the xyz amount of staff.

Some get to fly with things others might get punished for. It's understandable that people don't really wish to do something with their friends, since you know someone is joking, but not everyone will see it this way.

I've done things I shouldn't, not denying that, but seeing how I could get away with it while some get punished felt a bit... meh.

The idea about the Discord was great, but the lack of moderation and it being slighty biased when it was handled... not as much.

• As for taking care of it. Its hard, since its ran by voulenteers that have other things to do and are there out of their good will.

Personally, Ive been swamped with uni for the past month and going to be for at least another 1 since finals season just started. All we can do is bring in more voulenteers, but since its an ungratefull job, noone likes to do it.

Sounds like the forum. =\

Im not pressuring anyone into being there. Forum should still be primary channel for communication with the community, since its available from the game interface and has paid moderators

I'm getting paid?

• Sorry I misspoke. There is at least 1 position that is paid here. I think. Doesnt mean that every position is (even if I said Moderator by a total guess).