preview option

• When editing posts, the preview option doesn't seem to be showing the changes. Is this a bug or is it just me doing something wrong? (I should point out this bug is only happening when working in the HTML code option)

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

• Mercedes, do you have a link so I could check, and maybe report it if I find the same bug?

????

How does one link to every single editable post on the forum?

And it may just be me, but how do I enable the html code, it’s annoying to write posts without it.

Sorry for going off topic, but K have another question...How do I turn off bbcode for my posts, like we were able to on the “old” forum?

• Lemon The box at the top left that used to be for BB code now says HTML but does the same thing.

Stellamini

I can’t send screen shots but if you try editing a post in html code using the box as per above then click preview, you will see what I mean.

Stand out Award 2017 UK

• Hello,

I tried that and I got the same as you so I understand the problem. If you make changes and disable HTML, enables it again and then use preview, you will see the changes

I will forward this to the administrators.

Thank you for reporting it!

Kind regards,

Stellamini

• I’ll post screenshots when we eventually get to the stage of being able to put them straight in rather than having to upload them to a third party site first. When I click the picture icon I get a request for “source” but no option to put anything sensible in it.

I’ve got the html icon on iPad, guessing it’s just phone that it doesn’t work on?

Stand out Award 2017 UK

• I’ll post screenshots when we eventually get to the stage of being able to put them straight in rather than having to upload them to a third party site first. When I click the picture icon I get a request for “source” but no option to put anything sensible in it.

I’ve got the html icon on iPad, guessing it’s just phone that it doesn’t work on?

I guess? Doesn’t make much sense imo though, since I find most uses for it when posting from phone...Seems like they didn’t plan anything at all prior to updating the forum.