Natars troops are free generated?

• Hi everyone

In order to reduce troops loss from farming, I usually destroy barracks and stables in Natars villages (sometimes even cropkilling). So this morning I experienced the apparently free generation of troops in Natars village, and I have the proofs:

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, Im still a noob of this game, but this bothers me. I also have suspicions that natars troops don't even consume crops, I've cropkilled natars (crops, grain mill and bakery) and then next day finding 15 Thorned warriors in the same village.

Can someone explain this to me?

Thank you

• Removing barracks doesn't reset training queue for any player, but AFAIK Natars are not just bots, they are cheaters.

They are not bound by conventional rules true for normal places. But, y'know, I think that's OK for a mysterious ancient tribe.

• Will refer you to this:

..And that is the Final Word.

• Will refer you to this:

However when a natar takes over a village the warehouse is always full with resources.

Anglosphere 6- F. Charcutier

COM1- Foleys Folly

COM1- Skcuscire

US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez

• on katapulting natars:

also remove main building and rally point when removing barracks...

there used to be huge info doc on australian forum about natars and how they act ingame. with new forum it seems not to be around anymore :(

~ Only god can judge me ~

• without rally point, barracks can not be built :D

natars choose every that time to construct buildings or troops.. making it not possible to build troops makes natars to be farm longer

~ Only god can judge me ~