TVV never fails to fail hard !!!

• Wonder if they are trying to do it intentionally or just random mistakes . Life is lot fun and lively in Berzobis and also some other places in odd ways . ;(:D;(:D;(:D;(:D

• You say theyre failing but all I see is that we've conquered 5 regions in 5 days, and you went from having double our VP generation to almost no lead at all...

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools

• You say theyre failing but all I see is that we've conquered 5 regions in 5 days, and you went from having double our VP generation to almost no lead at all...

i thought you would be doubling than our points . of course you are increasing pop more than 2x (approx) than us and we are not moving in much planned manner so we have more pop in some regions that are not required . but why is that you are still far behind us ?

more importantly i was talking abt tvv but why try to steal their spotlight ? can you guys put some more make up please and try again next time ?

• Eatie, please post some reports ? Or atleast tell us whats going on. Cause from your comment i dont understand whats going on....between you and TVV