• Could someone at Travian please explain to me, how, after just over a year of putting up with having lost our ranking when you did the forum migration over a year ago, and building it back, I've suddenly dropped two full levels?

What is the point of giving and getting thumbs up when you people arbitrarily take it away???

Two weeks ago I was a "philosopher", a ranking I felt I earned, by considerable participation in your forums. Today I'm back to a mere "artisan", without any notification, explanation or even a "tough" from Travian.

Do you people just not care at all about keeping your client base?

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• a ranking I felt I earned, by considerable participation in your forums. Today I'm back to a mere "artisan", without any notification, explanation

Agreed, time spent here, evidently for them to just throw away with out even so much as a public notice..

I have the same question.

I'm an ambassador

At least you for to keep your Ambassador status, I wonder what the criteria was for them to strip that from others of us..

Maybe they just did it to American users?

Seems a legit question..!!

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• I had no status, and still don't, seems it was lost years ago.

What has been taken from me, is the desire to regain it. Finding something interesting to say is HARD WORK! Knowing that what little reward I receive for that work will be stripped away just removes the incentive to participate.

Known as either Skitime or Ricktheski on 7 different rounds.
    Member of Gemini, winners of round one of server seven.

• I up voted all my old friends to get them back on their rep feet. What I want to know (yeah I should have started my own thread) is why is it that the servers can be combined (Anglosphere) but I have to bounce between 2 different forums for the same server? Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but we seem to have an inactive S6 thread on the US forum and an active one when I switch over to the UK servers. Combine them, Anglosphere it up!

• Sarge, if you really expected logical thought and procedures from Travian, you were gone way too long. They don't even understand how to look up the definitions of those words in Wikipedia.

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• Wow. We are continuing to regress...

I've gone from philosopher with hundreds of points, to Beginner with 18.

Blackblade wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• Likes and posts are not being counted properly. Likes on posts are bugged atm, so guess it's partially that.

For example, PWF's post says it has 1 thumb up... But it also says "Quelaana, odinloki_US, Sjrg4 and −2 other like this."

So it's counting two of the likes as negative ones, even though they aren't.

• Dear all,

we are aware of this issue and the points will be recalculated in a while. I can unfortunately not say when this will be done.

This is of course not the best situation, but we are doing our best to get it fixed.

We are very sorry for this.

Kind regards,

Stellamini

• Wow. We are continuing to regress...

I've gone from philosopher with hundreds of points, to Beginner with 18.

Lmao, and I don't even have a beginner status, and I have a grand total of 6 points now.. Wow..

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Yeah I edited my post with a pic, because after I posted it showed the "beginner"..

And side note.. I will always be a beginner "for you".. ;)