TEUTONIC guide for non-gold users.

• I think not going through the whole tutorial and not getting levels to at least 3 is already a bad start. There is just too much resources and CPs left out the way you write it

• I think not going through the whole tutorial and not getting levels to at least 3 is already a bad start. There is just too much resources and CPs left out the way you write it

I am not aiming for medals at this guide and its not a standard one since its just a trial phase that i have been doing. I have been asking for the necessary improvement sections to allow non gold users to be as good as other players. :)

• I don't see what medals have to do with putting resource fields to 3.

Those are cheap resources and cp that are profitable even for non gold users.

I agree with Camelot that you will fall behind heavily in cp.

The oasis have to create the resources first aswell so you can take a bit of extra time to get to resource fields 3.

Even because most of the buildings you build before that will be completed with gold (that doesn't change much in your guide).

• Agree. I am pretty sure it´s not even debatable. Tutorial and level 3 is a must, really. Because of resources AND CP production. And as svenie said, oasis will get juicier and make farming even more profitable. It´s not about medals but about creating a guide that actually is good. No need to make a guide that even neglects the important parts of start.

• There are far more better guides. This works only for the initial head start but doesn't give any settler advantage at all !

Sorry not impressed even for new people.

:thumbdown: