Dear players, I'm proudly presenting you a new tool on my site, the logger!
Many thanks to ELE, Ameno and other great people from Travian team for massive report links, thorough testing and creative ideas.
- report links never expire
- works with all languages supported by Travian*
- accepts all battle type types: attack, raid, scan
- stats summary
- several reports per link (not more than 10–15 currently)
- embedded links to combat simulator and off calculator
- on top of that it works for Kingdoms, but please let's keep discussion on Kingdoms forum
The current version isn't final, I'm going to add more features and I'd also be happy to hear ideas from you.
- shortening links
- more reports per group
- automatically generated extra summary report for report groups
There was a closed-beta phase, so most bugs are eliminated, but if you see some, please report
- scouting defensive building report shows scouted buildings twice or displays "### build_lvl ###"
With language support situation is as follows: some phrases displayed in info section, like "random target was selected" in some languages might be not recognized by the parser.
They are automatically reported, though, and I will keep updating translations. So if some info line was discarded by the parser, it will be tracked by me in a couple of days, incorporated and start working.
For rarely used languages like vietnamese this process might take some time since release.