Tools Spreadsheet for travian

• Hello players

here it is the spreadsheet i share with you :

English tools

you can :

• set trade route
    • start spawn village to have settler at the same time culture points
    • calculate NPC for training troops
    • calculate trains troops (off or def or scouts)
    • build a 15c crooper in grey area

Have fun and a good game

Regards

Lyli

X1 : LOL,LoDm,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés, Kakolak FR X3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿ ANGLO X3 : Hegemony COM turcs Italy X3 : SW-1(win), UOLLAS, NEWORDER

ROA : %(win) Qual : Gtm,ANTP, REN Q(win), Ghetto(win) Poilus UOLLAS DACIA Mondial : COQ, BAD(win), UOLLAS

Created : tutorials, map arte/spawn, sheets(analysing,train troop, NPC, travel time, automatic maps, def managing, optimisation)
    THE CORNER. Travian Team.

Post was edited 2 times, last by _Lyli_ ().

• Here it is a sheet for def call and def cut i hve created 8 years ago :

now i share it

manage def

Use chrome browser to open the spreadsheet, and take "create a copy" so you can use it for you

READ carefully the "generals information" tab, it explains you how the doc works

Have a good game

Kind Regards

lyli

X1 : LOL,LoDm,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés, Kakolak FR X3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿ ANGLO X3 : Hegemony COM turcs Italy X3 : SW-1(win), UOLLAS, NEWORDER

ROA : %(win) Qual : Gtm,ANTP, REN Q(win), Ghetto(win) Poilus UOLLAS DACIA Mondial : COQ, BAD(win), UOLLAS

Created : tutorials, map arte/spawn, sheets(analysing,train troop, NPC, travel time, automatic maps, def managing, optimisation)

Post was edited 1 time, last by _Lyli_ ().

• Hello

the googledoc that allows you to manage alliance'def and the travel times of each enemy village to each village of your alliance and the important server dates

has been put updated taking into account the specificities put in place at January 1, 2019:

heros item date

effect of tournament place

the doc link has not changed

manage your alliance and important dates

Have a Good game

• On the doc English Tools , the tab "trade route" has became useless

TG has done update and number of repetitions is now included in game

• Those are some good tools - too bad you revealed them too late though. I believe now there are some good alternatives to use. Kirilloid alone covers all the calculations one would require.

• Hello Anenenmy

There were on the french part of the forum since 4 or 5 years

but in english part of the forum, i had many difficulties to post them, admin didnt want

btw, i liked to help travian community, if it did this job, i am fine

Have a good game :)

• Hello

on the google speadsheet, i have updated the tab start with egyptian tribe in speed 2 (quald or final rounds)

doc troop_npc_start

• Good morning

Ridder Huma , mau you delete this post from the forum, and from archives too, thanks.

Best regards