Villains first OP

• At day 216, Villains ran their first OP.

All WWKs were heavily faked, and it was timed with WW hits. The real target was one of the biggest WWKs on the server. More than 1½ million off was sent on the WWK village, and it met more than 3 million def.

Here is the outcome (click on the swords at the top to see the different reports - of biggest note is the 400k hammer from Boogieman (the third hammer to land)).

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…0JD56wToQTC3sJExXhQEW19Ag

WW hits that accompanied this will be posted in the WW thread.

• Must feel good to belong to B-team players who can not handle without taking backstabing to try to win. Must feel good playing in SRG TEN today. I had been embarrassed if I was you. I had left my ally if I had had leaders who encouraged such dirt. Too bad not to succeed with pure games without having to apply such methods.

• Luke, the point is, you can't really say "I would leave in protest if leaders condoned", yet she's in a team who did just that very thing last round. So, while yes it is a crappy thing to do, it is hypocrisy to try to take the high moral ground given Vs history.

..And that is the Final Word.

• Look I know nothing of what happened when P switched side last server but I’m pretty sure that he did not send a rammer into your WW.

The thing is you are just kids. Kids that blame every misstep on the circumstances around you and what others has done to you before. It’s kind of laughable really.

• Then you do not understand warfare. You think your leaders did not have spies in our ranks, they did, we turned them. It sucks when it happens to you, i get that, but deception, spying, betrayal is all part of it. Pure blue team versus red team is fantasy, nothing more. As far as your first coordinated offensive happening on day 216, you think that does not have an effect on players, you think people do not get bored to tears with a pure defensive strategy? People follow those that lead from the front, that is why you will see no betrayal in ten, because we fight with our people, our first offensive was on june 6th, our second june 29th, in fact we launched 10 coordinated attacks before artifacts, that is fun, that is worth sticking around for. I hope you join a team that you can experience the full potential of the game, it can be a lot more entertaining I assure you.

• So the full potential of the game is to form a 500 account META to go against an alliance known for not doing OPs, and then cry the entire server about how bored you are? No thanks, I'll pass.

• Well CT was turned since day 1. Im sure playing with Ten is fun you’re a good team. I have no idea how you put up with ”SGRs moral high road” though. It’s so tiring.

• Truth be told, we reached out to villians early in the server, I know this because i personally did it, 3 times. Each time they would not even respond. SGR on the other hand, was willing to talk with us, the strategic situation for us in TEN was simple. Your team as well as SGR outnumbered us and more importantly, was willing to significantly outspend us. Think about that. Though many in SGR ranks and leadership were old enemies we have faced before, they willing to talk, because they were willing to look at the situation from a grand strategic point of view. We talked for a long time, and we grew to respect them, as they have respected us. Even when I personally took down your leader, even then your leaders were not willing to talk, when it was clear we were a viable threat. You refuse to talk to your rivals to try and make them your allies, even to use them as a meat shield, that is arrogance and blindness. So you want someone to blame, look to yourselves.

• Then you do not understand warfare. You think your leaders did not have spies in our ranks, they did, we turned them. It sucks when it happens to you, i get that, but deception, spying, betrayal is all part of it. Pure blue team versus red team is fantasy, nothing more. As far as your first coordinated offensive happening on day 216, you think that does not have an effect on players, you think people do not get bored to tears with a pure defensive strategy? People follow those that lead from the front, that is why you will see no betrayal in ten, because we fight with our people, our first offensive was on june 6th, our second june 29th, in fact we launched 10 coordinated attacks before artifacts, that is fun, that is worth sticking around for. I hope you join a team that you can experience the full potential of the game, it can be a lot more entertaining I assure you.

You did not see this level of betrayal in TEN because we did not send a WWR in your quad with the sole intention of having it backstab you 200 days in. Day 1 is when this started. This wasn't betrayal, it was planted sabotage from the very beginning.

As for the OPs? I'll personally admit my fault in this. We didn't perform in that regard. If you feel slighted or cheated by this, I'm sorry. However, this is completely independent of what we are very specifically talking about.

Please do not give me some wishy-washy BS about how you're converting non-existing spies (that you can't name) and that your team spirit somehow makes you impervious to the actions of a some conniving rat.

• Luke, the point is, you can't really say "I would leave in protest if leaders condoned", yet she's in a team who did just that very thing last round. So, while yes it is a crappy thing to do, it is hypocrisy to try to take the high moral ground given Vs history.

A great deal of individuals in this round have not played the previous round. Take a step back, have some awareness - is there not a slight chance that SGR's narrative, i.e. "VILLAINS are evil and that's the end of that" is slightly skewed?

TEN's knowledge of VILLAIN'S 'history' comes from their neighbors to the north, 'history' that is skewed or didn't happen. Who was this individual we have supposedly mirrored? When did we make a day-one planted WWR turn on their own WW?

Even now we're supposedly getting accused of hacking one of your members on an IGN that she doesn't matter and a server that was a 'long time ago'.

Justification for everything that you've done has been on the basis of VILLAINS' actions...actions and history you did not witness but rather got from SGR. Don't even pretend what this is close to anything that we've ever done.

• Say you are right, lets say SGR was wise enough to plant a spy in your meta from day 1, is that any worse than recruiting spies in another quad to use them to spy? Or is that good planning, to me, that is a smart move. A move like that is while very cloak and dagger, is very much a part of the game and you well know it.

As far as those that we turned from your side to ours, you also know it, and you know who. If you insist think about those in the gray zone, and players they sat in TEN. Can any veteran leader in this game, honestly say they have never read reports of spies, sat an account in a rival alliance, studied their enemies online times, no they cannot.

Are we imperious to spies, to plants, no of course not, but who has turned on us? In 2 servers of playing with ten we have had 1 traitor, we destroyed him. He went by the IGN of destroyer. This server no one has turned on us that i know of. But team spirit by leading your players and giving them wins does have a positive effect on morale. People that get to take a part in taking the fight to the enemy tends to build loyalty. It is fun to blow people up, though i can honestly say the defenses of villians were the best i have ever seen. I mean that.

Do i feel cheated by your side doing nothing offensively, no i do not, playing pure defense is a strategy, quite passive, but it is very much a legit strategy.

• TEN's knowledge of VILLAIN'S 'history' comes from their neighbors to the north, 'history' that is skewed or didn't happen. Who was this individual we have supposedly mirrored? When did we make a day-one planted WWR turn on their own WW?

are you sure about it? I am sure you know we have other sources which can tell highly about your good deeds from the past servers and this one.Please ,dont talk about your sanity here. its hard to argue against this ,when you got a leader who jumps between accounts as he wishes.

you got real good players and its a shame that your attitude is so messy.

cheers

• are you sure about it? I am sure you know we have other sources which can tell highly about your good deeds from the past servers and this one.Please ,dont talk about your sanity here. its hard to argue against this ,when you got a leader who jumps between accounts as he wishes.

you got real good players and its a shame that your attitude is so messy.

cheers

There's constant mention of our 'deeds' and the things we've done, but I rarely see them specifics mentioned. I have a fairly decent memory and recollection of the things that happened in the last two VILLAINS servers. I'm genuinely curious and asking for what I have done and the specifics.