Villains first OP

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • Lol. So much moral talks coming from Villains making me laugh. I had a moral high ground - Villains broke it on day 5. Drama Queen under the name of parasite - we both promised on day 5 of the server to give each other landing times of settlers since both settlers "seemed" to be headed for the same coordinates -3/19. He "gave me his word" that he'll not lie if I show him my landing times first. He lied outright - gave me wrong landing times - his settlers had never left, and instead he sent for the adjacent coordinates of -3/20 (I hope i remember the coords right. I caught him on skype - asked him you lied. He said, "i didn't lie, it was a bluff". *Edit (Forgot to mention: That caused my ally to bounce on -3/20).

Moral talks coming from VIllains, who last year hacked Drama king (last year's nick Drunken Unicorn) - whose dual was villains all along and left the acc for Jay to manage - everytime Drunken unicorn had a launch on VIllains ww. We stopped faking VIllains ww since every time Jay would lose access to his account... :| In the end we had to splat him in an earlier ops than planned just so that he gets rid of the stupid email holder that kept hacking him. And here's the damn truth - "If last server was not even slightly balance in the end game - you'd have definitely used Jay's hammer against us"

Also Moral talks coming from Villains that offered to buy accs on our sides last year...?

Or when Villains pretended to be someone else and got our player, Honey Badger's acc from him when he quit like usual - border player to both of us with 125% cropper big hammer, and top 3 raider, top 10 acc? And then put it on delete...

I can ofc go on, we've not forgot Orbit (i hope i remember the turn coat right) - and a lot more.

Or when James was in our pre-server room and kept recruitting our players (and yes :) CT was one of those players that James recruitted from our pre-server room). Every day we'd have players leaving with this, "Sry guys, I have a dual from Villains. I want to play with you, but he/she wants to stay in Villains."
    Of course the list surely goes on - these are just the ones that I remember. So, forgive me if I forget moral high grounds when it comes to VIllains. And when someone tells me, the very same recruit who left our room to join you guys, that he didn't like it over there. Villains is all egoes - and he's willing to hit for us in the end - I'd totally accept it. And if you're wondering - I still observed some moral - I told him he'll not take part in ops (he didn't) - and if he does, he'll not let us know the targets (he didn't). Also we told him to return the small boots - since when Czechs quit, you didn't take their arties - we'll not take his either.

Btw, June 5th of this year - i had a nice chat with Sanket - your ex-leader now. I told him if it's ok to recruit from each other, then i'll build a wwk for your team and switch sides and hit you. Since he said details are all, his words, "Potato patata." So, Potato Patata.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

Post was edited 1 time, last by fnx ().

• That didn't cause your alliance to bounce on -3|20, again - that is a lie. We had originally sent Punk (Oliver/CB) to -3|19 (he was bounced by you), thus Drama Queen was given -3|20. You bounced one of ours (at -3|19), we bounced one of yours (at -3|20). The result would NOT have changed. We provided screenshots/evidence of this...claiming that we bounced you is WRONG. Drama Queen was hidden at the time and definitely had incentive to lie. I'm sorry on behalf of Drama Queen for having trolled around and 'broken his word' - but I think you made a mountain out of mole hill because you felt slighted.

DrunkenUnicorn

None of us have wanted anything to do with with DrunkenUnicorn after his first week in our alliance. I am GLAD he joined your alliance. You and many of your leaders have first-hand experience in knowing he's delusional, difficult and dangerous. Everything he claims is delusional and untrue. If you think I'm wrong, please read the below screenshots. You have complained about him many times to your fellow leaders, I'm sure.

Here are my dealings with him:

Here he is offering the Trainers in exchange for defense:

http://prntscr.com/lq0nyr (part 1)

http://prntscr.com/lq0oi3 (part 2)

https://pastebin.com/1sCfhmzR (all-in-one text link)

4 days later he starts accusing us of hacking his account:

http://prntscr.com/lq0p5i, http://prntscr.com/lq0pgm, http://prntscr.com/lq0qcp, http://prntscr.com/lq0qq4, http://prntscr.com/lq0rcb, http://prntscr.com/lq0rj0

https://pastebin.com/K0ZxY8VH (all-in-one text format)

My last interaction with this Prajwol/Bane (the supposed 'hacker') http://prntscr.com/lq0t3l

Jay/DrunkenUnicorn, if you ask anyone, is an annoying, deluded manchild. We have never had access to his hammer or his account. How is Jay claiming that he's losing access to his account and then getting it back again? How was he getting 'hacked' over and over again? I don't understand.

Orbit

I don't know who this is. I feel like this is the problem, people are skewing facts/information and a lot more supposedly happens than it does.

Account buying

Which accounts did we offer to buy? We didn't even want to buy our own accounts that's why Bert and Ernie (SGR) got an opportunity to buy KTF...

Recruiting from enemy chatrooms

I've never directly contacted people from another person's pre-server chatroom to recruit them. There were instances of people that were added into both chatrooms randomly or it was assumed they were going to play. I'll admit we recruited heavily and in a lot of servers - but poaching players from your chatroom? We're not that stupid. Rishi was added with a plethora of other players among them, they were not picked up from your room. Players left your chatroom claiming they had a dual in VILLAINS? Guess what - the exact same happened to us. SGR and VILLAINS are big metas that have shared player bases, it is inevitable that some players will do this. We lost players to you, you lost players to us.

• You did not see this level of betrayal in TEN because we did not send a WWR in your quad with the sole intention of having it backstab you 200 days in. Day 1 is when this started. This wasn't betrayal, it was planted sabotage from the very beginning.

LOL

CT was not planted. He/she turned against you without any of our leaders pushing for it. Karma is a FLUFFY PINK UNICORN you know, it doesn't feel good to lose players to enemies. :D

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Removed swear ().

• Not sure why you guys would argue over the past history - the arguments between VILLAINS and SGR gonna be everlasting anyway. But as a new joiner of this VILLAINS-SGR battle, I find it really unhappy, tiring, annoying and sometimes even depressed to see that much of bias, hate and stuff like that from both sides on to each other. And from my personal experience, that kind of hate and bias exists not just between the old players, but rather ironically it got extended to whoever joined VILLAINS lol.

I dont know what happened before and neither am I in the position to discuss that, and if there's something done by each side on this current server really questionable, I dont mind putting that out being discussed or even flame on, for example I dont mind you guys blaming for VILLAINS doing no OPs at all and had a boring server (at least I have nothing to be ashamed of and I can't commit more to this game). But is there genuinely a point to over-assert on these past history burdens? Do we really need to do that much politics in this game?

Probably there may be big things happening before which I dont know, but why are we even talking about someone recruiting players from SGR in pre-server room or vice versa? Why can't people have their own choice as to which team to play with? Why do we need such a huge split and fraction even in travian game? Did we all not had enough in real life?

We joined VILLAINS because I think it is a well-performed elite team that gonna bring us a great round. Ofc I am super disappointed this round and the outcome is clearly not a great round for us at all, but still I am not prepared for such kind of unhealthy hate culture where people love digging out the old history of conflicts between this and that player and continue this battle (both verbally and in game) endlessly.

If you guys wanna carry on, go ahead. Me, had enough.

Seven is more than a number. It is an adjective that describes some embarrassing thing or the person doing those things.

com1 7ILLAINS Soa & Co. | us19 TM Cest la vie

com29 UN Nono | com6 SE7EN Co. | com19 TM DKNY

• LOL

CT was not planted. He/she turned against you without any of our leaders pushing for it. Karma is a bitch you know, it doesn't feel good to lose players to enemies. :D

I will agree that planted is the wrong word here. However, it was planned sabotage that SGR leaders were in on from the very beginning - you said it yourself that they approached Mazzini on Day 1.

Your argument is that you were presented an opportunity and you took it, but it wasn't something you were seeking out and that makes it okay. Obviously I don't like the people who actually did it a whole bunch more, but there needs to be responsibility from SGR's side. If we were to accept the artefacts we have been offered by rogue members (by the Czechs, DrunkenUnicorn and others), obviously that's a scummy move from the players moving the artefacts but responsibility lies with the alliance too. There's a difference between switching alliances cause you're peeved off (happened to Dreamstate) and secretly being in cahoots with the enemy from day 1 with the goal of harming your allies WW as much as possible.

Orbit...I think you mean Orion.

The Orion situation can best be explained by Sanket, but from what I understand the Orion account became angry with how things were done (Unique clearing was messy) and joined us of his own free will a little after artefacts. I'm not in personal agreement with letting people switch mid-server, Pratik did it of his own accord because he was grievanced. The Orion account was very quickly ditched as Pratik moved to Sanket's account. This is quite similar to what happened with Chazz/Dreamstate this server.

• This is my first (and last) server in com1. I didnt know a single player in this server before. Let me give my perspective on this. I will ignore all previous servers and focus on this one. This server has not seen the highest moral standards in the first place, from day one. Spiking and spies have been a big issue from day 1. On top of these legal but shady stuff, we have seen multiple accounts with multiple "multi" accounts. If one wants to take a utilitarian approach and consider the actual damage, the magnitude of the impact CT has caused to you has been smaller than that the impact of your little planted multi-account, "numb" has caused to us.

As for the particular issue with Cursed Titans, I have to clarify two things... two misinformations that I have heard of. First, not all leaders knew about him until the last days. mads a.k.a. wishmaster and I planned all our 5 ops without knowing anything about CT. We did not get any intel from him in any form. In the success on our 3rd wave of ops (Wooky chiefing), we made a plan to chief CT's WWr in the 4th wave. Since he was heavily defended, we decided to fake it heavily and changed the target to Foley. The outcome of the op was a failure because of that. In the 5th and last wave, we have stolen his LD and very happy/excited about the outcome. If we planned things slightly differently, we could have easily chiefed his WWr. So I would hate if any credit was taken away due to this issue.

Second, CT did not give us any info regarding to your sole op against us. With our DC's help, we landed timed scouts on several players for 4-5 targets we thought Villains might go. So please give credit where credit's due. Big props to valt. (p.s. sending fake screenshot of hero launching to enemy, i.e. Wooky on nexus1, to deceive is a "desperate" move in kindest words. Some would also argue that it is highly immoral as well).

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• So the full potential of the game is to form a 500 account META to go against an alliance known for not doing OPs, and then cry the entire server about how bored you are? No thanks, I'll pass.

Villains were supposed to run weekly OPs this round - a lot of disappointed OP hammer owners can tell you they were promised the same. Let's also not forget that the meta was formed on the server, after early game skirmishes between SGR and TEN... While Villains brought a two-quad meta that was pre-formed before the server started. We ran 6 OPs in the last two months, so one every 10 days on average, we had our fun, and I don't see how that constitutes crying ;)

I have had long discussions with many people about morals in this game. A lot of players and leaders have the attitude that anything goes (generally short of hacking) "because it's a war game". I strongly disagree. If it was my team (as in, I was actual leadership, and hadn't just joined in 2/3rds into the server to plan OPs), I would never accept what CT offered. But I wouldn't accept all of the stunts Villains pulled this server either, nor on previous servers. Both metas have been dirty this server - on previous ones, Villains have been more so though ("we cannot deny nor confirm" lol), which is probably part of why morals have degraded in SGR.

Anyway, as Obi said above. CT has in no way affected any of our OPs on Villains (we found out after we stole LD from him that he was gonna launch on Villains lol), nor did it affect the defensive decision during this OP. The thing that lead to the final decision was LoMo hammer being scouted at home with timed scouts at his launch window on Investors:

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…tVOIBeLd2dORJR56cLm0O_M4C

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…5GJR6Ad39Hd59098nZWubA2A8

(To anyone blaming LoMo for this - you can't really. Scouts landed 15 seconds before launch time, and 15 seconds after. He even got rid of 76 spears and 4 catapults at the same time, which made it look like he could have launched 4 fake waves during the same window - which made us worried if the call was even right).

• I will agree that planted is the wrong word here. However, it was planned sabotage that SGR leaders were in on from the very beginning - you said it yourself that they approached Mazzini on Day 1.

Your argument is that you were presented an opportunity and you took it, but it wasn't something you were seeking out and that makes it okay. Obviously I don't like the people who actually did it a whole bunch more, but there needs to be responsibility from SGR's side.

I have had long discussions with many people about morals in this game. A lot of players and leaders have the attitude that anything goes (generally short of hacking) "because it's a war game". I strongly disagree. If it was my team (as in, I was actual leadership, and hadn't just joined in 2/3rds into the server to plan OPs), I would never accept what CT offered.

Let's be clear about this. CT would have launched on Villains WW even if we told them not to. It was their decision that was done long ago. We (those few who knew about this spy) didn't believe this would really happen until a few days ago, due to our moral which tells us to never do stuff like this. It'd be way below the line to do that kind of BS.

Just step in to our shoes for a second. What could have we done to prevent this from happening? Only option would have been to tell about this account to Villains leaders but that would never happen. like really, when was the last time someone voluntarily told the enemy about their spy accounts?

Nevertheless, as Susan himself said, we didn't need this to win. Did the people at CT get what they want? Yes, most definitely. Was it necessary to do it this way? Nope, but it happened and the message was delivered with the most direct way.

The server still has some time left for last round of attacks so we'll see how far both teams get in the end.

Second, CT did not give us any info regarding to your sole op against us. With our DC's help, we landed timed scouts on several players for 4-5 targets we thought Villains might go. So please give credit where credit's due. Big props to valt.

Thanks, same goes for you! :)

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• Meh... We neither confirm or deny anything.... at some point of time you have to stop giving into delusions :D

Pratiks case has to stop really, you all know him from a regular player and he is trusted all across just cause he wanted to join the other side and did you guys keep making him a scape goat.

If harm was intended a lot worse could have been done rather than just moving him post arties. Plus all his duals agreed I am no james or mazzi i donot have endless skype convos with me and frankly knowing the spammer i am its insane to dig into it really. But all his duals wanted to move... All of the current playing duals are still here.

It is what it is and whats done is done but fnx get off the damn horse its tired carrying you around :D

Everyone knows you tried to play DQs and u got played instead. The whole thing with Jay is the first i am ever reading about it , we were so glad he joined you for the rest of the server . We also wish Rishi joins you for all future servers :D

And in true fashion mate its all good with me . Its still the same potato potata :D I just hope u win in the end (cwl)

Cause we have our own victories in the past with all the so called delusional stunts we pulled 90% of which is in your minds.... You literally have just stories and no facts.... or proof.... stuff u accuse us of can be easily vetted by others if they were around :)

But man despite all of this by any chance if SGR doesnt win :D i really donot know what else will it take for u guys to get a victory :)

I really didnt wanna come to the forums :P but u had to name me (kiss) loads of love :P

And lol M not ex leader ya pleb m just not playing this round :P Everyone in villains know I am still the main leader and james is just someone who is my underling!!!

Forever Evil !!!!

• it's been so quiet in the forums.

nice to see some signs of life...and death ;- P

• It is what it is and whats done is done but fnx get off the damn horse its tired carrying you around :D

Everyone knows you tried to play DQs and u got played instead. The whole thing with Jay is the first i am ever reading about it , we were so glad he joined you for the rest of the server . We also wish Rishi joins you for all future servers :D

I wanted to play him?! He was under the iGN of Parasite in "NE" quadrant. We were already short of players since we had just found out we were losing our com5 recruits, "HmB" who decided to suddenly go to SW. I was trying to recruit Parasite, not to play him. I was showing good will to him. That's why "I" gave the "real" screen shots and received fakes ones after he gave his word which clearly means a bluff in his/her vocabulary.

Earlier into the server we had no plans of playing with TEN - we were planning on having a 1v1v1v1 round - but then we saw how much stronger Villains were this round. and so I think 2/3 weeks pre-arties we had some talks. And it was inevitable - they were not used to the com1's artifacts race - it's not like your usual server race. I didn't want to worry about competing for all quads uniques - if TEN could hold on to their own side, it'd leave two sides for me to worry about. Still they lost the UB, but at least UD was secured.

And talking about morals xD What were those multies within BP that got you arties? Un attackable villages - it was good thinking, I never bothered to check that registrations could've never closed. I could've ofc pushed this to another level "that would've undoubtedly" secured us this win with zero efforts - but everybody agreed it was too dirty and it was better to never talk about it anywhere.

And yeah sure Jay's issue is the first time you hear - everytime he faked your wonder, he got locked out of acc. Teddybody would send an iGM to the account and ask for the password and explain what he's doing is wrong - and the guy would give the pw to teddybody. Two Times i clearly remember this happening but it might have been 3 in total in the end. It changed the end-game approach for us last year - we couldn't fake your wonder being worried of starvation happening at DU... And we ended up using him earlier so that he does not get hacked and his account used. I'm sry that I can't believe this is a coincidence - since everytime he was hacked was when he had a fake ongoing against your wonder. As a proof: I'm sure we all here would accept Teddybody to be impartial to confirm this - he hates Jay now and he's not a fan of SGR either due to our poor performance last round at defense. He can confirm to the third parties that this did happen (if anyone's curious).

And yeah Susan, i meant Orion. I forgot that guy's name - but in a server we were too desperate and weak - he moved our core pre-formed players to Villains. Our only hammer below 50/50 coordinates - one of the 4 accounts we had in top 20 when the list was 15 villains and 4 SGR (or was it 3 maybe? ) . And why am I so mad about this? Coz I brought Pratik to that account when he asked me to find him an account to dual on... :|

Also CT "was" never with us on day 1. Whoever said it was bs. By now you should know this - "We do not send a high potential player to spy on enemies. Hell, we don't even send low potentials let a lone a wwk that can make a hammer that big!" Can u imagine if he had been on NE side since start we could've used him with big hammers... CT started the server for you - but mid-way he switched "because of you - not us and I doubt it was vengeance either." He turned to us after your egoes or whatever it was that I don't remember now. And mid-way we never got info from him regarding the ops (not that there was one really... ) - even till last day we had no clue if he'll really send for us or not - we never ruled out this option of, " Villains might be playing us through CT. IT could be james trolling us and getting our hammers killed without a leading rammer." It was literally a risk of 4 wwks for us when we sent those to go there.

And the only info we got from CT was that he was supposed to launch for SE wonder - which makes me wonder why is the NE wonder without rammers??! His rammer was going to be wasted on the SE wonder to hit an already zeroed walled. Which he didn't send for. Btw i might not be wrong to guess that his back and forths with fainting goats might have made him switch sides to us - but all in all - i'm ofc for the first time not mad for doing something like this. It was something that I had promised Sanket to do - and I never had the energy to do. So CT kind of made all my grudges against Villains into reality. A taste of their own medicines. Now, you guys also know how it feels.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• I've mentioned it for many times that I started getting fed up by this kind of accusations so i think its still better to clarify up.

Those cata villages in SE are set up and played by real players who didnt join us on com1. Our team size on com6 was much bigger than we have on com1 and I had been the leader of the NB tournament team for 2 years in a row and as a result there are lots of people who can do us a small favour.

Whether or not you guys think setting up cata villages under BP is an abuse of the game mechanics is another issue. I dont mind you guys discussing that, though i think the burden rests upon TG to close registration after certain days have been lapsed. I, however, do not agree that this is anywhere close to be immoral, or even as immoral as spiking. Spiking harms others directly, whilst setting up cata villages under BP at most only disable you from attacking, which, to be frank, I can't see why we must allow people to attack any cata villages set up by the enemy team... And with all respect, I think TEN leadership dealt with that perfectly well by settling cata villages nearby.

That's all I am going to say. I've already told you the truth. Whether you guys believe it or not I really dont care.

P.S. If we are doing multies, then we dont really need to have me, Salvus, vcxz, Joannab, Damon, Pantherwa, derek3100, Jimmy, rooter, Jangus Khan, bombom, Joker, Carmani, MIF, 4mins, SecretMan etc. to help us set up cata villages lmao

Seven is more than a number. It is an adjective that describes some embarrassing thing or the person doing those things.

com1 7ILLAINS Soa & Co. | us19 TM Cest la vie

com29 UN Nono | com6 SE7EN Co. | com19 TM DKNY

Post was edited 1 time, last by edwardyinn ().

• Immoral would've been if it was multies, if you didn't then ok. Though I liked the strat either ways and i kind of disappointed that I didn't come up with it :/ Still it's an abuse of the system and some people do find it immoral for those reasons too (not me). I blame TG for not closing the registrations - there's a lot more abuses possible with this. Which now that I think about it might be the reason that registrations close at one point. But TG is probably re-learning old stuffs.

As i said earlier, i like arties race - we countered Villains last hours village setups - they did ours and so on. In the end neither of us lost or gained anything from those hot zones. The smalls just spawned so much further than what I expected (talking about NE/NW case - not SE/SW war).

Hopefully later, i'll write about the shenanigans of com1 arties to cover all the strategies used. It should be a good read. Stuffs not possible in servers like Finals coz it's too crowded.

• finally some chaos, boring server... I demand james bring good op planner next server....

King_Arthur- ts5 2k11 II Dead Rebels- ts6 2k12 II Dark evil- tx3.in 2k13 II Dark evil- tx3.in 2k14 II Poof- au1 2k14 II The HomeWreckers- ts5 2k15 II Blaster- tx3.in II Dirtyexpress - ts5 2k15 II Dirty Pascal- ts8 2k15 II Dirtyexpress- ts1 2k16 II Dreamstate- ts1 2k17 II Dreamstate- ts12k18

• Lol. So much moral talks coming from Villains making me laugh. I had a moral high ground

There are many people who cross over between groups on the servers, some in good faith and some with bad intentions. It seems that I have been blessed to work with many amazing people who put such effort into the game and trying to help other people succeed and enjoy this game more fully and promote such a sense of community.

The pure brilliance of some is not to be denied.

The slyness of some is not be denied.

The venom exhibited in current travian history and past history is dismaying. There are situations between players and there are situations between leaders.

Real World history is full of such acts, justified on tit for tat or ''karma is a terrible thing". The Cursed Titan fiasco have now added to the travian history in what might be deemed a spectacular fashion.

Everyone has a reputation. I have chosen to try and protect mine. Being helpful and kind where I can.

A public thank you to the two Cursed titans duals who voluntarily left some Villian skype rooms. Please ensure you have left all the rooms and request the balance of your group to do the same including the people in all of the accounts that were solely dedicated to supporting the cursed titan account.

I cannot be classified as a leader on com1. My plan was to be doing a quiet defense account, however even so, earlier this server I reached out to Richard/Zee on the Billion account with a request for something to be passed on to correct leadership as I strongly felt there was contravention of sportsmanship behavior and discovered a new delightful enjoyable person - Obi. The joy remained even through watching the brilliant OC plan devised by Wish/Obi destroy Wooky hammer and my troops with it and talking with Obi both before and after the attack..... hmmm they probably devised the plan to smash the NPC yesterday AND send attacks on my capital too :)

@ Obi, thank you for being a new wonderful find - I hope both you and Wish hang around at least and don't stay in permanent retirement

@ Wish, thank you for your statement that you would not have condoned it. I remember your stand on that type of thing in Ruthless.

@ the others who have reached out with offers of transparency in information regarding this whole mess, thank you. It has done much to support the ideal of a better world, both here and in real life.

Sarcy

PS, I tried to figure out out to multi-quote, but chose Fnx part to quote to illuminate something important to me.

• So much drama :/

Was villains boring? yes, but i was one of the ones that didn't mind, I was hyped for the end game and seeing what villains had built over a whole server. After com7 where we beat our enemies before plans even came out I just wanted a good late game opponent. The strategy villains employed would be called 'turtling' i believe which basically just wants to boost economy while breaking the enemies offensive force before the turtle breaks and retaliates. I'd rather not see it again but it was interesting to see it.

The spiking was annoying but I can't say that was Villainz, could have been TEN for all I know, just noticed it a lot more this server than any previous server.

What are all these morales in a game? it's strategy, if someone lies to you for an advantage learn from it and for the love of god who cares about a previous server? I havn't heard any of these antics prior to coming to this thread, i only care about what villains have done this server.

If villains have multis then it's a shame they play that way but IF they have multis and IF they end up losing the server then I personally think it would be a huge discredit to them. If people using multiple accounts cant win then it would show they either aren't as good as they think or their teamplay just wasn't as good as their opponents. Free resources only get you so far.

All i can say is that this was my personal best server. Topped com 7 which at the time was my personal best server. I've now had two servers with TEN where I have seen excellent leadership and personally improved, hoping they stay around for more, preferably the next tourney qualifier :D

P.s. villains never hit me :( every incoming i had all server was fake, i wanted to see fire in my villages xD

• Finally this round got interesting.

It was getting a bit too boring, even for me.

--

C.

¬¬¬¬
    Hear No Evil (Chaotic War Lords / GOATs) :wolf:

¬
    respect for Wild, GoDz, IM, SGR, Gold, Infamous, REST, Dacia, AoW, MC, etc.
    Miss those good old pro players.