Villains first OP

• Nah. If only you did a couple of OPs against us earlier on, you would have won 100%. And that's coming from SGR DC. It was your choice not to do those OPs so blame only yourself. I'd say it was 90/20 for you around the time of artifacts but you lost UT and didn't go for our WWKs like in earlier rounds. And trust me, if you ever went for a few of them, you would have got several.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• None of the 'Goliath' metas in your examples (mostly non-premades) would've come close to this.

not sure what you mean by that - but my example also had Wild in it - and them playing against a very strong team of IM + BA + Zeus Meta. IM was specially very experienced meta with proper leadership. They did mistakes - probably also underestimated enemies. But the difference of that server lies here - wild did not let anyone have space to bite. Wild didnt have elite launchers either. I saved Mark wwk just with inserts. But here your strongest point - those launchers who give zero seconds of delay in landing times - were not used properly. Thats the only reason com1 has an end-game now. So - a non-sarcastic thanks for making the server interesting.

Being two quads helped us for artefacts and croppers, but it hurt us immensely in the World Wonder department. We had a very aggressive recruiting policy, I won't lie...but what of SW+? Were they not a totally different alliance before this server playing under their own tag?

I approached Blackblade from forums to become our DC - since as you know we never have a DC. I had no clue about his alliance SW+ . Turns out his team was considering to join com1 And turns out! Villains out of somewhere were also in talks with them... they had to chose which side to join and so they talked to bot - and back then they saw ego on Villains side and joined us. Despite knowing the previous 3 servers we lost in com1. Still - really happy they joined our side - or otherwise there would be no com1 like this.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Stop pretending and calling yourselves underdogs lol :). You guys were still in very good position to win even after TEN and SGR got together.

You guys had a surplus of hammers that could have made a difference - chiefing WWK or maybe even stealing the UD/UA, but it never happened. That's on you guys. I was actually surprised by the amount of OP hammers turned WWKs that you guys threw, like why were these not used on WWK chiefings or zero attempts?

You also had the clear WWK advantage having bigger armies and more catapults overall. We only had five WWKs who broke 20k catas, while nearly all your real WWKs had 20k+ catas (which was 8-9?, also not counting the big rammers and WWKs you lost).

I think SGR and TEN combined barely had enough WWKs to secure the win that if you guys had actually went for 2 WWs, ya'll would have actually walked away with the W. You had plenty of OP hammers, very very good def players, and competent leaders, so I don't see why you didn't set up for 2 WWs..

So really, you guys lost mainly cuz you put yourselves in a losing position... and also possibly because of us making the winning decision of having 2 WWs as well (under one account too) :thumbsup:

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019-current) - All-Might [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• Stop pretending and calling yourselves underdogs lol :). You guys were still in very good position to win even after TEN and SGR got together.

You guys had a surplus of hammers that could have made a difference - chiefing WWK or maybe even stealing the UD/UA, but it never happened. That's on you guys. I was actually surprised by the amount of OP hammers turned WWKs that you guys threw, like why were these not used on WWK chiefings or zero attempts?

yeah, even in that one Ops Vs did, the timings were superb(apart from lomo getting scouted at home) and considering Villains scout account on GZ and experinced players in those accounts contrast to SGR-TEN scout accounts which are almost around WW, its shocking how u guys calling yourself "UNDERDOGS" . This is not the Villains i encountered on server start.If you could have pulled out atleast 2/3 Ops(with those surplus of boots and Ops hammer near GZ) before construction plan release, i am sure the result might have varied.

and this quantity over quality is plain BS.:wall:

• Any updated on WW stats and WW hits?

lkMFwPU.png

si4 2007/08 Vrba [ANCIENT]

si5 2012/13 orangutan [AK]

si2 2017/18 sph1nX / Blobfish [Midgard]

si1 2018 .iDKz! [RM]

com29 2018 sph1nX [UN-C]

com83 2018/19 Bacardi Time [DSC-IDTS]

TT Finals 2018/19 Witch King [Union]

Anglosphere6 2018/19 Fimbultyr [Bifrost]

We ARE in a good position. Present tense. This is because you decided any type of architect was useless, you have completely overlooked how important your wall is.

We were NOT in a good position a month ago at the time you were merged.

• confused lol.. who will have better xmas? stay tuned!!! :thumbsup:

King_Arthur- ts5 2k11 II Dead Rebels- ts6 2k12 II Dark evil- tx3.in 2k13 II Dark evil- tx3.in 2k14 II Poof- au1 2k14 II The HomeWreckers- ts5 2k15 II Blaster- tx3.in II Dirtyexpress - ts5 2k15 II Dirty Pascal- ts8 2k15 II Dirtyexpress- ts1 2k16 II Dreamstate- ts1 2k17 II Dreamstate- ts12k18

• Looks like SGR/TEN want to be The Grinch this Christmas by delaying their hits to land Christmas Eve/Christmas. Quality Sportsmanship.

Though their plan might backfire and they end up hitting more def than if they hit 2 days prior :/

Edit: oops wrong thread.

The post was edited 1 time, last by K19 ().

• Better position than we've been in the last month I guess

i do agree that we messed up a bit there. Will have to see how it goes from here. But I would rephrase that you're in a better position than last month - I'd say better position than 2 weeks ago.

Last month you had all your hammers intact - that one bad ops is the reason why we came back into the game. A lot lot of back and forths after that in this end-game. Coverups for the boring post arties and pre-arties

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro