Heathens take the lead!!

• Oh eatieeee

how the mighty have fallen!

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools

• hey odin , you are cute . no one can compete you in the matter of grabbing my attention till date , not even any of my exes .

I know right, its a super big talent of mine!

<3

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers

• they'll be a space for you in Heathens next server if we continue for another one!

<3

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers

• nah man , i am off for good . but i might join tvv next server . they are more fun than you guys . i would like to fail much harder , just as before and today and now what they are doing is so entertaining . i have probably fallen in love with Steppe Rider offensive plans , he is so good not even single hammer escaped our net . you need to have next level talent to do that . you have no talents compared to him . 100% splatt record beat that if you can , and i know no one can beat that record that in this server . he is going to win this server with his super power , just wait and watch . Steppe Riders for the win GG Kappa .

Post was edited 1 time, last by eatie ().

• Very early congrats to Heathens on their (hard-simmed) victory. I don't see a team capable of beating them this server. TVV simply doesn't have the organization or player base to do it.

JC might have a chance but I highly doubt they can pull it off. They seem to be awfully focused on TVV even though that team has no chance of winning.

The question is how many players are left in by the end. Dark Soul deleted. TVV has had 4 players delete/leave in the last 4 days. This has all the markings of a dead server. With the holidays coming up, I suspect dozens of decent players on the server will find no reason to log back in after a couple days of being busy with the festivities.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• i believe it will be quite the opposite except for tvv . the armistice will be a bummer cause it will be a crucial time for the server . if it was not at this time of the year the server sure would have been quite lively in next few weeks .

• We simply dont have a choice, the regions we are in didnt have UF or many Fools regions. We have to sim hard, even now we are 10k behind VP when compared to JC. I still firmly believe that TVV, TK and JC will team up as that it what usually happens in these servers .

You might call this a dead server but i think the map is too spread out for there to be conflict so early. Now that most regions are contested fights are bound to happen.

• TVV will die but never will admit their fault or get back to nap or confed . stepped just proved it yesterday , merged 20k troops after splatting once week before and sending it again to splat within 3hrs after merging . TK got promised a confed to heathens and they are still taking it since ghosting has offered it to his leader friend in tk and everyone believes ghosting there . as for others we dont know or understand what they are thinking or doing . it seems we are the only ones having fun right now fighting tk and tvv all at once while you guys cant even catch up with a rag tag team made of random players just cause u are fighting an alliance who are not even in top 5 . nice diplomacy skills you have and talking about fools you have 2 alliances under your banner who is working for you totally for free and you dont even give them the credit .

• sakku I did not mean dead server as in there is no fighting. As you said it is still early in the server and we are all spread out due to the nature of the server. I meant a lot of players will be deleting and leaving over the holidays. Also that this really is just a 2 horse race. The only real fighting of consequence could happen between JC and Heathens, but we will if it does. TVV and JC will not be teaming up, there is exactly no reason to do so. This type of server there is only one alliance that can win. There is no such thing as winning as a confed. I don't know anything about TK, so cannot really comment on what they will or won't do.

eatie , why are you obsessed with TVV? what fault? And ultimately what does it matter, its not like TVV has a real chance of winning.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• i am not obsessed but its opposite and i hope you know it better than me that who is obsessed and made up bunch of lies to get back at JC and promoting all troublemakers in alliance to leadership status to make trouble for us . the leaders of tvv did more damage to their own alliance than anyone else did to them and you guys probably even forgot that the main reason of conflict at berzo was to give wings of TVV aka TVR a 100 vp zone cause they dont have any region . you still want us to believe that TVV is doing it for the sake of their own alliance ? guess who gave so much power to steppe to call forth MM for res push after res push for 2nd splat after spending so much on merging 20k troops + why does your offense coordinator splatting 1 after another hammer and who made him offense coordinator and for what purpose ? reason is simple , you want to make trouble for JC ? here come take the seat of leadership and command for offense . i guess that is how things are done for an alliance who only aims for 2nd spot believes in the power of backstabbing more than organizing and taking care of own members .

Post was edited 1 time, last by eatie ().

• it seems we are the only ones having fun right now fighting tk and tvv all at once while you guys cant even catch up with a rag tag team made of random players just cause u are fighting an alliance who are not even in top 5 . nice diplomacy skills you have and talking about fools you have 2 alliances under your banner who is working for you totally for free and you dont even give them the credit .

Yeah, let us forget that Heathens had to fight & take out MINIOS, LOL, and IK so far. Afterall MINIOS were just as ahead as other alliances at one point, but a few OPs and their leadership was ultimately dead, the same has gone the same for LOL & IK so far.

Don't blame us because you're struggling to take out your Quad competition - at this stage of the game inter-quad wars should start happening, you shouldn't still be trying to win regions in your quad from other alliances, they should be gone.

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers

• hohoho when their hammers suicided on cap with a proper plan you call them taking out minios leadership . as far as i know it was nagi and dve who took out anas and their co leader crashed his hammer on your village without any proper fakes or plan. so much that you even mentioned lol and ik and where is the competition between lol and ik to tvv and tk . we are fighting tk and tvv non stop and as i said our accounts dont get shower of gold or consist of premade group with multiple duals .

i am not that shameless to claim the lead so openly after so long when u are just fighting and reaping benefits from these small players who are suiciding on region or villas that too when you are premade group with a win streak that many are envious of . but you have proven to have quite the talent on using rats who promises anyone anything to work for you and gl with that "anti meta " tag when you are using the 3rd and 4th best alliances to work under you using such shameless tactics . i wonder if you will give them credit for even once in your lifetime and am sure you will not cause that is how heathens works these days . stop pretending to be willing to be have a fair and warm server when you are using such tactics , we all know here who is working for whom and where things are going .

as i said earlier put on more make up or else people will realize your true face sooner or later . next time you challenge us do something like you can do at least give half of your players who are 24/7 active and showering their accs with golds . why are you obsessed with your looks and status ? if you are not satisfied just put on more and more make up and take some more selfies to verify your beauty as the ultimate alliance .

• ohhhh ok. any proof of this ? you see us collaborating or helping them ? you want us to attack them to prove otherwise ? why would we do so without provocation, just to prove you wrong ?

We have clarified we dont associate with any alliance in this server. If you dont believe us then i cant do much.

• oh cool then how can your member offer confed to enemy leaders and why are you so protective about the matter like its for fun blah blah . even a kid would understand such politics to use a borrowed knife cause no one is going to blame you for that . should i give a clap for your innocence now since you cant be proven guilty ? okay here is my clap clap clap ... guess one of the top players of TVV joined heathens overnight just out of blue for no reason at all . still wanna pretend ? looks like take a lot of these players who doesnt want to work with smaller alliance but only wants to win by any means , i mean any means and your words have no value after how you handled the situation back then . caught red handed on colluding with competing leading alliance leaders and want to protect him by saying he is just having fun and defending him with everything you got in game and outside and please tell less lies or else it becomes obvious that it is not just the person you defending but the cause and actions too . good luck with your schemes . oh great odin you are soo good even dark soul remembered you in his last few secs on the server and also mentioned your new love in the alliance . you are having so much fun that even you got big boy in your alliance now after dark soul left . man you sure have some absurd taste . did not think that you will have a kid with a rat this fast . Kappa

• Am not Odin though, but i hope you understand this. If a player from JC is located in our area which we plan to dominate, we will take him in too. Obviously he has to meet the standards required. However Mokshya or Ghosting joining us never stopped us from attacking TVV or TK, sadly none of them are in our interest area. As for those who are we will take care of them, ofcourse till the time our interest area increases.

As for The Dark Soul, well he had his own issues which are irrelevant. To be frank many of us in Heathens play to win and have been aiming to do since the start, we have had minimal contact with other alliances and would not hesitate in giving good players a chance albeit you are in our region (stressing on this point again). I am not a leader but i can say that many of us want to win the First Path to Pandora server and have worked hard for this.

Your alliance could very easily had been this good if the best from TVV and JC were together, rather than playing the "confed-confed" game at the start you should have realized that only one alliance can win this. We never allowed alliances in our area to be too strong while you clearly did, dont blame us for taking good players.

I would suggest that if you are so dissapointed with the server then please start the countdown button, better we all leave this server early. And i say again if your guy from JC comes to us and says i want to join Heathens, and is willing to relocate his villas, well he deserves a place. So better keep your members safe cause and secure, the deletion of dark soul barely impacts us.

NOTE: Please use paragraphs as it makes it easier to comprehend. The use of comma and fullstops at the correct moment also helps.

• it was not a confed confed game but was personal issue made by jamrasta after his beloved friend from last server became self imposed dead weight for our alliance as a leader and founder of JC thanks to his double standards and trust issues who quit even before 2 months of the server .

are you giving suggestion or ordering us to quit ? you think you are the only entitled and hard working ones here while the others are gazing sun and moon ? never seen such confidence in a while . gl for the server but the tag of "anti meta" alliance doesnt suit such ppl who give suggestion/orders enemies to quit every second time they pop up cause they are so effing entitled . if you are really that hard working enough go do it , win the server and stop suggesting enemies what to do and what not for your own benefits .

• Well who has been complaining throughout the whole thread ? Look up - its you. All i am saying is that if you have so many problems then better solve it or leave the game. I would seriously suggest you solve these matters rather than air out your dirty laundry in the public.

• its your dirty laundry that you are throwing at ours as if it is ours from start and you are still doing the same and will be doing it also in the future . so much like the born to win the ultimate "anti meta" who believe everything in this server is owned by them and everyone should do their bidding . how can we quit when you are guys this much fun and good sports to use such tricks and order everyone around to work for you .