[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts5 - Round 1

• I have not played in years. Figure let me give it a go. So I started last night and my question is "is there no way to get out of Beginners protection to start farming?"

S2R6 Nimmo Fear (life interupted me.)
    Nimmo TDS S4R5 Win | Nimmo TDS/Rebels S4R4 Win. |Nimmo RC~3PO s4R3 Win
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |

• I have not played in years.

How did you ever register and not tell me.. wtf.. I am offended, this is my offended face..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• How did you ever register and not tell me.. wtf.. I am offended, this is my offended face..

Sorry bro was giving it a shot and saw this Anglo watchamacallit. which was different then the .com or .us servers i was playing in the past.

Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |

• BP is the worst. You used to be able to cancel it, but not anymore.

Not really...its great if you play anvil :D

I have not played in years. Figure let me give it a go. So I started last night and my question is "is there no way to get out of Beginners protection to start farming?"

Nimmo_US are you the same Nimmo as in game??? your profile says you looking for ally in NE i see only WiT dominating there nothing more :P

The post was edited 1 time, last by R.F ().

• Nimmo_US are you the same Nimmo as in game??? your profile says you looking for ally in NE i see only WiT dominating there nothing more :P

I arrived at the same assumption. I'll try contacting them a bit late as I did just start playing a few days ago. In my old experience most people didn't want players that started so late. But it's my job to change their mind. Any alliance worth their salt would want an experienced player that is ready to play till the end. Those with the most toys at the end usually have an advantage. But thing do change play wise.

• I arrived at the same assumption. I'll try contacting them a bit late as I did just start playing a few days ago. In my old experience most people didn't want players that started so late. But it's my job to change their mind. Any alliance worth their salt would want an experienced player that is ready to play till the end. Those with the most toys at the end usually have an advantage. But thing do change play wise.

Well if you are that experienced as you say starting a bit late won't be much of a problem...i started like 15 days late as well.I mean i created the account but was a farm, wasnt really playing :D

• Well if you are that experienced as you say starting a bit late won't be much of a problem...i started like 15 days late as well.I mean i created the account but was a farm, wasnt really playing :D

Oh I am. It won't be an Issue. I'm a heavy gold user if that still makes a little bit of a difference as well.

• Oh I am. It won't be an Issue. I'm a heavy gold user if that still makes a little bit of a difference as well.

Well if you are a heavy gold user means you know stuff...no noob would ever be a heavy gold user :P

• Sorry bro was giving it a shot and saw this Anglo watchamacallit. which was different then the .com or .us servers i was playing in the past.

Yeah all the .us servers that we have haunted, since the beginning of time, are gone.. They merged all the .uk, .au and .us domains as one now.. Game mechanics are mostly the same with a handful of changes.. I will shoot an igm to ya so you know where I am in game, and will call your cell this weekend to catch up.. Good to see you back brother..!

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Yeah all the .us servers that we have haunted, since the beginning of time, are gone.. They merged all the .uk, .au and .us domains as one now.. Game mechanics are mostly the same with a handful of changes.. I will shoot an igm to ya so you know where I am in game, and will call your cell this weekend to catch up.. Good to see you back brother..!

What gets me mad is my posts counts are like brand new. All that forum trolling down the drain. Unless you know of a way to get my counts back on this one.

• No sir, they did away with + and neg rep.. They merged the .us forums into the .com just before they killed the former server domains.. Well sort of anyway, the old .us forum is still there but it's more of an archive you can read but not post in..

Here is the link for the old forum if you want to walk down memory lane..
    Old us forum..