[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts5 - Round 1

• lol you did....you are another god of travian like many others.

However the god,the allmighty dylan aka killerofgiants didn't know that before chiefing you need to remove the residence :D

well you can check how many towns i have chiefed on previous servers to know i know to destroy residence also the fact i have chiefed two towns this round previously. it was a messup and the player who destroyed residence landed later which you already knew but failed to say that info to try to help your own strange cause. anyways didnt you say teuton is the worst hammer in personal message to me

• well you can check how many towns i have chiefed on previous servers to know i know to destroy residence also the fact i have chiefed two towns this round previously. it was a messup and the player who destroyed residence landed later which you already knew but failed to say that info to try to help your own strange cause. anyways didnt you say teuton is the worst hammer in personal message to me

Yes i did said that...but what does it have to do with this lol?

Dilly boy Dilly boy don't be silly boy :)

• well i destroyed you guys so bad you all quit anglo 5

I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh. You seem to have your own definition of "destroyed" lol. I was on RF's account as it was deleting, and saw you raiding his spawn. I let you raid it, cause what's the point in dodging and moving resources when a delete timer has 9 hours left? If you had done that before the account was already deleting, things would be different. But the fact is, you raided someone while they were deleting. I think most people will agree that is not "destroying" someone lol!

(I don't play anglo 5, just sharing my opinion.) :*

The Trinity - us2
    The Revenant - us4

I totally hear your validity and agree with your assessment.

• I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh. You seem to have your own definition of "destroyed" lol. I was on RF's account as it was deleting, and saw you raiding his spawn. I let you raid it, cause what's the point in dodging and moving resources when a delete timer has 9 hours left? If you had done that before the account was already deleting, things would be different. But the fact is, you raided someone while they were deleting. I think most people will agree that is not "destroying" someone lol!

Chiefing players catapulting vilages

• I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh. You seem to have your own definition of "destroyed" lol. I was on RF's account as it was deleting, and saw you raiding his spawn. I let you raid it, cause what's the point in dodging and moving resources when a delete timer has 9 hours left? If you had done that before the account was already deleting, things would be different. But the fact is, you raided someone while they were deleting. I think most people will agree that is not "destroying" someone lol!

i know HE was deleting when i raided HIM im just trying to mess with him cause he is trying to say i was offensive at the start which is a huge lie

• Ohh yeah if you say so...but i didn't say any name,so why do you feel offended? :D

Now you can get the hell out of here since you don't play on this server ;)

i guess you could also listen to your own words. you dont play on anglo 5 do ya bobby?

• i guess you could also listen to your own words. you dont play on anglo 5 do ya bobby?

Yet again you talk in lack of information...dilly boy

i know HE was deleting when i raided HIM im just trying to mess with him cause he is trying to say i was offensive at the start which is a huge lie

you can lie to the others but you can't lie to me....you wanted to play offensive and you couldnt because of Trojans.You'll never admit it but i was your sitter at the begining and you were training offensive troops to attack trojans.Than they beat you badly and your only chance of surviving was turning deffence.You even got chiefed by one of them and after a while you PM me to ask to chief one of Hiker's villages LMAO!!I told you no cuz he is playing from time to time and you got mad at me ahahahhah :D

• Yet again you talk in lack of information...dilly boy

you can lie to the others but you can't lie to me....you wanted to play offensive and you couldnt because of Trojans.You'll never admit it but i was your sitter at the begining and you were training offensive troops to attack trojans.Than they beat you badly and your only chance of surviving was turning deffence.You even got chiefed by one of them and after a while you PM me to ask to chief one of Hiker's villages LMAO!!I told you no cuz he is playing from time to time and you got mad at me ahahahhah :D

Nope, you talk in lack of grammar.

• I surely do...considering its not my main language big boy

ok robert, your arguing about a server you arent even on anymore. we are playing a 15 year old browser game, you think i really care what some random european guy thinks about me? cause i sure dont care about you. you keep messaging me every day, you got a crush or something cause i dont swing that way.

• ok robert, your arguing about a server you arent even on anymore. we are playing a 15 year old browser game, you think i really care what some random european guy thinks about me? cause i sure dont care about you. you keep messaging me every day, you got a crush or something cause i dont swing that way.

LMAO....does Zach writes your text? :D :D :D :D cuz this sounded so much like him LOL.

I just message you cuz i love the way you react and the way you think you are best travian player and see what other lies you come up with.Good thing most of the people know what great of a player you are so i dont have to prove anything. :)

Good night dilly boy..

And don't be silly boy

• They were planing to delete for a long time than you knew... i knew at least a week before that GRID dude splated on a deleting account.SeanDora.

Again i have everything to prove he is lying except the fact that he was an anvil from day one.

i do have more screenshots of conversation of different players talking about killerofgiants.I do have many things that prove you are nothing but a big mouth that doesn't matter :)

sommerfuglen Am i allowed to post discord conversations?

MaximusD if it's a public chat, open for all, it's allowed.
    If it's a private conversation, both need to give the concent in a pm to me, Stellamini or any of the Moderators.

• Looks like our friend killerofgiants can't sleep really well and is trying to turn everyone against me :D

Nice try....still can't decide at what you are most terrible, travian,raps or photoshop. :D :D

• Ok, I blocked robert finally. So here is the story... robert leaves our anglo 5 alliance because the leader wanted to use his trainer arti(our leader with biggest hammer on server) and since robert couldnt keep hammer training 24/7 without trainer he had no use of it. So he leaves our alliance and dingo steals his arti. Then I start raiding his spawn.

And wouldnt you know it within the hours of both of these he becomes really toxic spamming our discords with millions of messages calling us all sorts of names and trying to turn people against us from previous servers

And now he is claiming I'm trying to turn people against him? I have not tried turning anyone against you robert you are doing it through your own terrible in game actions

• Ok, I blocked robert finally. So here is the story... robert leaves our anglo 5 alliance because the leader wanted to use his trainer arti(our leader with biggest hammer on server) and since robert couldnt keep hammer training 24/7 without trainer he had no use of it. So he leaves our alliance and dingo steals his arti. Then I start raiding his spawn.

And wouldnt you know it within the hours of both of these he becomes really toxic spamming our discords with millions of messages calling us all sorts of names and trying to turn people against us from previous servers

And now he is claiming I'm trying to turn people against him? I have not tried turning anyone against you robert you are doing it through your own terrible in game actions

Ahahahaha hahahahahaaha ahahahahaahahhahahahaha can't stop laughing...couldn't keep hammer training 24/7 ahahahahahahaha