Comx Geopolitics - Analysis & Cross-quad reports

• So much has happened lately in comx, that most people don't really know what's going on and who is who. So I will start this thread with saying :

I think we should all unite together and fight the mighty NATARS!!!

I will explain it later. As of now, let's dive into the major players (metas/alliances) in this Comx.

To no-ones surprise, Aliens is doing it again, but this time Disney joined the club (I know a bunch of people who're surprised by this)

so we will first present the Aliens + Terra team :

(these maps are based on navigating official alliance's/wings Naps & Conf). Some wings are not consistent but it's obvious they're helping each other, not enemies to be more specific, so if x has a nap with y, and y is conf with z, x will end up being with z) - If you are a leader and want to publicly denounce a certain connection made here, then first explain why your wing has an official diplomatic relation with them, and stand by the word you say by showing us at-least 1 recent operation on these (neighbors) of yours.

After Aliens ran away from an early game short-war against Terra, they started working together and added a few wings and alliances on top.

This is the list in full : ALIENS® + ALIENSe + Terratum +ALIENS™ + THAI™+ Terra + ALIENSll + SIKRET = 245 accounts

Artifacts:

Large/Unique:

The architects' great secret III (‭‭3‬×‬)

The great titan boots III (‭‭1.5‬×‬)

The eagles unique eyes (‭‭10‬×‬)

Great diet control II (‭‭3‬/‭4‬‬)

Great diet control III (‭‭3‬/‭4‬‬)

The trainers great talent II (‭‭3‬/‭4‬‬)

Rivals great confusion II (‭‭100‬×‬)

Artefact of the unique fool (‭‭3‬×‬)

Small :

The slight titan boots VIII (‭‭2‬×‬)

The eagles slight eyes X (‭‭5‬×‬)

Slight diet control VIII (‭‭1‬/‭2‬‬)

Slight diet control IX (‭‭1‬/‭2‬‬)

The trainers slight talent IX (‭‭1‬/‭2‬‬)

Slight storage masterplan IX

Slight storage masterplan X

Rivals slight confusion IX (‭‭200‬×‬)

Rivals slight confusion X (‭‭200‬×‬)

Artefact of the slight fool (1.33)

Artefact of the slight fool (‭‭5‬×‬)

https://www.gettertools.com/tx…ian.com.21/G-Map/69512828

Overall, the total number is not huge, you can expect a few players on top of that. If they had fought Terra in the beginning then it would have been a relatively ambitious win, by doing short-war then going for WW, but they went to unity and simming instead. Not the first, but so far it's okay. So team Aliens was to a large extent prepared to go for WW, it seemed they don't need more help and have everything they need :D being already the largest Meta in the server, but well, Disney came knocking...

Now let's present team Disney, Disney officially is made of : Disney + SpaceJam , to a total of 65 players, but they also became allies with VR™ + VR.™ (it's supposed to be a secret :D ) who are 58 players total, combined these 4 alliances on team Disney are 123 accounts .

Artifacts:

Large/Unique:

The architects' great secret I (‭‭3‬×‬)

The great titan boots I (‭‭1.5‬×‬)

Great diet control I (‭‭3‬/‭4‬‬)

Rivals great confusion III (‭‭100‬×‬)

Small:

The architects' slight secret VI (‭‭4‬×‬)

The slight titan boots VI (‭‭2‬×‬)

The eagles slight eyes VII (‭‭5‬×‬)

Slight diet control VI (‭‭1‬/‭2‬‬)

The trainers slight talent VII (‭‭1‬/‭2‬‬)

Slight storage masterplan VII

Rivals slight confusion VII (‭‭200‬×‬)
    Artefact of the slight fool (‭‭1‬/‭2‬‬)

Disney had hopes to also use BYZ as shields like VR, but that fell away in the recent weeks and with it fell their plans for a WW in -100,0. (at-least for now)

http://prntscr.com/lqb8s4

https://www.gettertools.com/tx…an.com.21/G-Map/204881140

Recently after the Italians refused a deal with Disney to unite the West to some extent, they went with Aliens, and combined their new 3 quad mega Meta, which looks like this :

ALIENS + DISNEY + TERRA 3-quad Meta (updated)

Here's proof on Disney sending roughly 1kk+ defense to Aliens just this weekend to help defend against the Italians operation on Aliens.

http://prntscr.com/lqb84u

This highlights the changes of over all defense points within a few minutes before and after 04:00:00 server time.

So now we have 368 accounts in roughly 12 alliances that are connected one-way or the other over 3 quadrants (NW,NE,SE), primarily going for a 100,0 WW and/or 100,-100 and/or -100,0.

Is this a joke ? (not it's not), Is such a meta sustainable or will they start cutting some weight or implode ? Who will claim the win if it comes through ? We will have to wait and see. Either-way there's no winning for them there. They're too big it's ridiculous.

So why not unite all together and fight the mighty Natars to win comx ? we are just a few alliances away from getting there. Travian is more fun that way.

Anyway, we will go down in terms of size of competitors..

Now let's go to the second largest Meta, which is only centralized in the SW.

The Italians (+French & BYZ)

This team did not have many changes. Overall, here are all the alliances (official + unofficial) in that Meta : WarnITng + ITÆQUILA + ITBYZ + ITINF + ~V~ + Arcerius +~L-T~+ ITDEF = 232

To be more clear here : ITBYZ is recruited off map and fought for weeks in short-war with its allies now. While ~V~ & ~L-T~ are French and came to play with the Italians.

Artifacts:

Large/Unique:

The architects unique secret (‭‭5‬×‬)

The eagles great eyes III (‭‭3‬×‬)

Great diet control IV (‭‭3‬/‭4‬‬)

The trainers great talent IV (‭‭3‬/‭4‬‬)

Great storage masterplan IV

Small:

The architects' slight secret VIII (‭‭4‬×‬)

The architects' slight secret X (‭‭4‬×‬)

The slight titan boots V (‭‭2‬×‬)

The slight titan boots X (‭‭2‬×‬)

The eagles slight eyes VI (‭‭5‬×‬)

Slight diet control V (‭‭1‬/‭2‬‬)

The trainers slight talent V (‭‭1‬/‭2‬‬)

Slight storage masterplan VI

Rivals slight confusion VI (‭‭200‬×‬)

Artefact of the slight fool (‭‭0.2‬×‬)

https://www.gettertools.com/tx…ian.com.21/G-Map/22897585

Arguably they're the most organized alliance per location, and are going only for the -100,-100 WW. It can be said that they have 99.9% control of the SW.

Next on the list is the ANT team.

ANT is also a mix of 2 alliances, they have showed some potential but fell in making progress with their against Terra & Aliens. They seem to be losing ground but it's not conclusive yet.

TT ANT + ANT ALL + ANT R + ANT-TNT + ANT-HRT = 234 (so yes almost the same number as the Italian meta)

Artifacts:

Large/Unique:

The architects' great secret IV (‭‭3‬×‬)

The eagles great eyes II (‭‭3‬×‬)

Great storage masterplan II

Small:

The architects' slight secret IX (‭‭4‬×‬)

The eagles slight eyes V (‭‭5‬×‬)

The trainers slight talent X (‭‭1‬/‭2‬‬)

Rivals slight confusion V (‭‭200‬×‬)

Artefact of the slight fool (‭‭3‬×‬)

Artefact of the slight fool (‭‭3‬/‭4‬‬)

https://www.gettertools.com/tx…an.com.21/G-Map/160014454

Heavily centralized near the 100,-100 WW, but without clear control of the area there, it seems quite challenging for them to control the area but it would be interesting to watch how their fight in the SE evolves. So far they've not been on the winning side, as per the rarely seen reports.

Rumor has it that they have a solid team, so we might be up for some surprises there.

Now finally, we will go to the smallest independent alliance, which seems to have been focused very much on it's war against Disney.

ToH+ ~ToH~+ToH* = 56 players with the largest number of Artifacts in Comx, they obviously played that card well.

Artifacts:

Large/Unique:

The architects' great secret II (‭‭3‬×‬)

The great titan boots II (‭‭1.5‬×‬)

The unique titan boots (‭‭2‬×‬)

The eagles great eyes I (‭‭3‬×‬)

Unique diet control (‭‭1‬/‭2‬‬)

The trainers great talent I (‭‭3‬/‭4‬‬)

The trainers unique talent (‭‭1‬/‭2‬‬)

Great storage masterplan I

Small:

The architects' slight secret V (‭‭4‬×‬)

The architects' slight secret VII (‭‭4‬×‬)

The slight titan boots VII (‭‭2‬×‬)

The slight titan boots IX (‭‭2‬×‬)

The eagles slight eyes VIII (‭‭5‬×‬)

The eagles slight eyes IX (‭‭5‬×‬)

Slight diet control VII (‭‭1‬/‭2‬‬)

The trainers slight talent VI (‭‭1‬/‭2‬‬)

The trainers slight talent VIII (‭‭1‬/‭2‬‬)

Slight storage masterplan VIII

Rivals slight confusion VIII (‭‭200‬×‬)

Artefact of the slight fool (‭‭5‬×‬)

Artefact of the slight fool (‭‭1‬/‭2‬‬)

A solid alliance with a focus clearly on the 100,0 WW, being central between the NE and NW, they have enemies on both sides, but with the NE is chaos with Aliens controlling the eastern 1/2 and a few alliances in central, there's no much fighting on that front, instead their battle has been for weeks in the NW.

.. To be continued

The post was edited 9 times, last by Moataz: Updated Maps + alliances based feedback ().

• As far as battle reports, in the NW the fight has been primarily between ToH and team Disney, it can be tracked in this war thread :

ToH vs. Disney War-Thread

While ANT had a few reports on Aliens, I don't have access to these reports, so maybe one of either sides can share.

Now the recent political developments were behind the couple million dead troops of the past week.

It started with an Italian cross-quad operation targeting 2 WWKs, both villages were zeroed but THAI™ had it's defense killed on an Aliens wall that did some damage to the train attacking.

Just a few days later, another operation launched by the Italians targeting 3 capitals of top Alien defenders was going on. This time Disney stepped up and together with team Aliens they managed to stop 1 train from zeroing the capital, reports are here :

Italian Operation 2 Target 1 - Failure (pretty decent defense was killed but more losses on the attackers)

Italian Operation 2 Target 2 - Success

Target 3 was also zeroed - Success (no battle-reports)

Shortly afterwards, Aliens/terra launched their first operation and their only target was Taequiero

Aliens Operation 1 Target 1 - Failure (this was rather a significant loss, with nearly 2kk+ worth of hammers lost (largest was 350k) compared to 1.5kk deff and 0 damage to village.

So far, 1 Aliens hammer train is dead + 4 villages zeroed + deff loss // 1.5 smaller Italian train killed + deff loss

(feel free post the reports that I missed)

It's doubtful that these attacks will continue on a regular basis, for now it seems that ANT and the few small alliances are on the bench, while Disney and ToH are doing their thing. Will this cross-quad war & diplomacy evolve to be interesting with more than 2 sides on the main stage ?

• One of the things with the forums it is sometime difficult to say thing with out getting your self into trouble. I feel that some of the alliances have not been playing with in the full spirit of the rules This makes it difficult for other to win the race for the WW.

From every thing I have seen on this server it is ToH whom I feel deserves to win...They won't but they can hold their heads up high at least.

• Not only do people feel the need to cheat, but also the need to just join whoever seems to be the winning side (Looking at you disney) it's just pathetic and i hope this is bruce's last server because no one will respect that man after this move.

• one bloody morning in the Aliens (and friends) vs Italians war, this time the SW returned with an attempt to zero a main WWk of Aliens, but the other team managed to move the eagle eye (skill + luck) and have it activated 10 hours before landing time, to effectively build a 3kk+ wall and stop the italians.

2 decent hammers 280/300k were killed and the rest was change (thanks for killing my cuttie, needed the crop), overall well played for Aliens as this battle they come out with much lower losses.

Italian operation 3 Target 1 - Failure

There was also a second crop-locked capital and perhaps a 3rd target hit too (details will emerge).

--------

Not to ruin your analysis or anything, but ITBYZ are still deffing Disney, they just begged Pasta to stop attacking them. Kinda funny :osd:

NeoRec_IT  

Not true, but if anyone did some begging to save themselves it was Disney lol, I would love to see that conversation with Aliens, it might have been something like this "hey we know you're many & too far but we'd do anything, literally anything to be on the winning side, please adopt us"

From every thing I have seen on this server it is ToH whom I feel deserves to win...They won't but they can hold their heads up high at least.

They can certainly hold their heads high, and so far they've been doing very good. Would've been interesting if they were double in numbers (only double), comx would've been much more thrilling

Not only do people feel the need to cheat, but also the need to just join whoever seems to be the winning side (Looking at you disney) it's just pathetic and i hope this is bruce's last server because no one will respect that man after this move.

To take some heat of disney, I think it's much more ridiculous that Aliens actually went along with it, I mean for Disney it's understandable, they're stuck between 2 stronger enemies, so instead of putting in effort with VR and trying to do something, they're just going for the easy route, but Aliens are just a sad story. They've done nothing but farm multis, sim and do sales politics this server. I think both teams deserve each other :D would be great if after this they end up losing

• just to correct one thing here, on first train op you did, you killed Kalimero wwk, but on No Name, that hammer was used to clear ww few days before, since owner was gone at the point, so kalimero 1/1

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

Roumour says that our 9445 players meta recruited ANT meta, IT meta and severa alliances from anglosphere server all in order to destroy arnav, true or false??

hrx - Haile Selassie
    dex - Tanjur
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

• Moataz with his unbiased stuff as always (if it wasn't funny, it would be sad)

Wasn't he in war with italians and then joined em ?

so much about joining the winning side :D

If its too biased, do you mind eloborating on sharing def and artefacts with Disney?

Just to hear the unbiased version of the story. ;)

• If its too biased, do you mind eloborating on sharing def and artefacts with Disney?

Just to hear the unbiased version of the story. ;)

i will just say

MYRMIDONI 100% FRIENDLY FARMING!!!!

hrx - Haile Selassie
    dex - Tanjur
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic

• Tricky Martin I think your 400+ accounts meta is close to getting there ..

Moataz with his unbiased stuff as always (if it wasn't funny, it would be sad)

Wasn't he in war with italians and then joined em ?

so much about joining the winning side :D

Didn't claim there was no bias , I'm not doing investigative journalism here, but all what I mentioned is true.. Just talking about how ridiculous your strategy is...

As far as fighting the Italians, yes I did for almost 2 months till my old-allies (your allies now) fell-short and I negotiated peace in the SW (not to be on the winning side, we could've avoided weeks of fighting if that was the goal). Didn't run from a fight with them as you guys did with Terra lol, and then take up another meta as allies because being the largest meta in comx is not enough to win, so 0 comparison here, also I am glade you're comparing a recruited off the map alliance like BYZ to Aliens, and using that as justification :D

Not true? Just weird that I can get 80% of your players to send me def if I ask for it :/

We will see about that. I think the citrus limon osbeck is not very good with math

• no one ran from fight with Terra, we discussed it properly with the terra guys, decided this is a good solution, and went with it. we didn't mind getting into that fight, and neither did them, but why losing time on that when we can eat some pizzas

about 400+ accounts meta

LOL

hrx - Haile Selassie
    dex - Tanjur
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic

• We will see about that. I think the citrus limon osbeck is not very good with math

I can say jump, and your members will ask me how high.

You know why? Cause they scared of me.

Kinda funny that you laugh at Disney for teaming up with Aliens, when you teamed up with the people who were smashing you left, right and center.

Should we post the chats where you beg Pasta to ally you or would you prefer the chats where Disney declined your offer?

Note: I am no longer in Disney, nor do I support them, but you should look at yourself before you laugh at others.

• oh i totally forgot, good that you remind me Lemon

Moataz, remember when you sent me igm that you are planning endgame? (or whoever sent it to me from BYZ)

so tell us what's the taste in your mouth after you licked so many lemons (**I wanted to make Lemon - bitter reference here, but can't quite form it well, sorry everyone)

hrx - Haile Selassie
    dex - Tanjur
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed swear word/filter evasion ().

• Lemon go ahead and post because I have absolutely no idea where you are coming up with these stuff....

First I didnt beg the italians for anything and they were beyond rational and civil in our talks. We had a good talk, a very respectful one, as old enemies and as normal human beings do.

Second, I did not get denied by Disney, like ever lol, i didnt ask them for anything even. where are you making this up from? You pretend to know everything but in reality you know nothing.

Now no-one said this is personal, but there is a huge difference between a recruited of map alliance (50 players) going for peace talks to stop fighting in their own quadrant after their older ally acted as a 12 yr old and broke up, and between a pre-formed meta that is in a totally different quadrant going after the largest meta to team up for WW.

That's way beyond funny and you can ask anyone, its absolutely ridiculous that you are comparing it, different scale, different background and different locations, also atleast byz had a long fight, but aliens and disney are just scared. So if you're on the neutral side as you claim, you'd not have a reaction close to how you are now.

Tricky Martin you're a rude little boy.

And no I did not text you about anything really, why would I, it doesnt make sense given how far you are.

Bring yourself back to reality, it seems you spent too much time in disney land you forgot who's who. you know nothing about me and can't make that statement. Go back to friendly farming with your 2m troops and make some new allies, hope you feel being such a good player with all those support accounts :D you're the biggest joke of comx.

I love your comment with terra on how you talked and you didnt mind losing troops but you decided to ally as there is no reason to do so, I'm telling you, with this logic let's ally together and all fight the mighty natar. That should be fun.