RoA World Tournament proposal

• Hello everybody,

Me and THE WINEMAKER were thinking about a suggestion that, probably, hasn't yet been made:

Why don't you create a RoA World Tournament? Ameno  Administrator

We all know since the arrival of RoA, people made a choice: to play RoAs or Legends. They are two different styles of play, each one has its own strategies and rules. I know many friends of mine who tried to play a RoA for the first time and now they don't like Normal servers (with the wonder of the world) anymore. There are a lot of players who play just one kind of servers, so our suggestion is to try to create a Roa tournament like the one that started recently.

I know you'd have to change a lot of things, because i guess RoA wasn't designed to host a huge amount of players, but it would be a nice experiment and i'm sure a lot of players would like to try it. The first thing that should be changed is the map, i mean not its look but its size. Now at the moment I don't have more ideas about new changes, so if you have some ideas write them below.

If you guys have new ideas about it or maybe you disagree with it, write the reasons.. i know RoA is a pay to win, but also it's about strategy so if you don't have a good plan from the beginning, you can't do much with the money:P

tell me your opinions

*edit: Tentativo fallito di scriverlo sul .com, stavo nella sezione giusta ma appena l'ho pubblicato me lo ha spostato sul forum italiano, Ethan aiutami tu :osd:

• you had to set up English, I did it now hoping it went well :nope:

AA_SMOD_Sig.png

'Hai una domanda? È possibile trovare la risposta qui:

TRAVIAN ANSWERS (linkato alle risposte del gioco: http://t4.answers.travian.it/)

I moderatori lavorano su base volontaria e non sono quindi disponibili 24 ore al giorno. '

• very good!!!:love:

URUK-HAI

NEURO

BIRRAI

ts19 2017/18 - Playernotfound (GEMINA) - 3° Classificati

ts2 2018 - Playernotfound (N3URO) - VINTO
    ts4 2018/19 - ORSETTI GOMMOSI (I BIRRAI) -PERSO
    ts19 2019/20 - Amon-Ra (GEMINA) - 2° Classificati

ts2 2018/19 - Playernotfound (Dystopia) - PERSO

ts3 2019 - Yulunga (I BIRRAI) - VINTO

ts5 2019/20 - Yulunga (I BIRRAI) - PERSO

titani 2020 - ORSETTI GOMMOSI - (NEURO) - VINTO

ts1 2020/21 - Yulunga (BIRRAI) - In corso

• :thumbsup:

IT2 NoDays-Dystopia 2018/19

TT Qualification 2019 - N.O.A 2018/19

IT1 VxVendemmia-Unstable 2019/20

Titani Toyboys-Neuro 2020 Vinto

IT1 ToyBoys-Incivili 2020/21

• Travian legend > roa

We don t have enough money to switch troops ^^

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• It's a good proposal to completely kill the game :osd:

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

ts1’20 - MissingElBarrio - Squad

tt finals - La Catedral - Uollas

• Hi. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll forward it, however, Birthday special Tournament server is something that needs thorough consideration about how it affects other servers etc.

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Nice one Ameno this song is for you!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll forward it, however, Birthday special Tournament server is something that needs thorough consideration about how it affects other servers etc.

We know it's something that is hard to realize because RoA isn't meant for that. I've asked this to all the alliances playing the RoA 1x in the italian server and almost everyone would be pleased to play the World Tournament. It is boring to play just 1 server where there are the same alliances everytime, I mean in Travian Legends there are different servers that you can choose, each one has different alliances so if you want to challenge someone different you can start it, but this isn't possible with RoAs. Also it would be even more interesting to challenge alliances from different countries to see how they play, who has the best organization in a Roa server and , most useful thing, to learn different strategies.

Maybe we can play a kind of elimination tournament, where, at the end, there will be 4 alliances playing the Final Match, in this way it will not be necessary to make many changes to the Map. RoA is funnier in certain ways, the war starts from the beginning and you need a lot of organization if you want to survive. I'm sure there will be a lot of players who would play it, it will not damage other servers because, as i said before, there are a lot of players who play just RoAs and there's just 1 server.. most of them don't even start it maybe because they are waiting for the x2 or x3 version.. so if you would make this kind of tournament it wouldn't damage other servers. We hope that we've persuaded you to consider the idea.

• If they find a good system to qualify. IMHO, it is an alliance that needs to qualify for that type of servers not players and to do so TG first needs to start recognizing alliances heritage.

For example, leaders of alliance that won a local server get some sort of the code that will allow them to receive certain number of keys for such tournament to distribute between players. Maybe keys for top players on the top of it but no lottery for a wild card :)

As for how to fit - Just make the servers shorter. No one I know wants to play 200 days.

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• For example, leaders of alliance that won a local server get some sort of the code that will allow them to receive certain number of keys for such tournament to distribute between players. Maybe keys for top players on the top of it but no lottery for a wild card :)

yeah, very good idea :thumbsup:

"Adesso ce ripigliamm' tutt' chell che è 'o nuost" scanno111.jpg

zuuug.png

Riccanza.jpg

• If they find a good system to qualify. IMHO, it is an alliance that needs to qualify for that type of servers not players and to do so TG first needs to start recognizing alliances heritage.

For example, leaders of alliance that won a local server get some sort of the code that will allow them to receive certain number of keys for such tournament to distribute between players. Maybe keys for top players on the top of it but no lottery for a wild card :)

As for how to fit - Just make the servers shorter. No one I know wants to play 200 days.

I share

• Hey whats wrong with 200 days?

I think for a server where victory is built through accumulation, it's important to have a balance of time - if its too short then a region with more 100VP regions will be prioritised due to that short term boost and it could be a mess, equally, if an alliance does get a lead it will be hard for others to reduce it due to lack of siege until a certain # of days. && equally, if its longer than 200 days then i agree it drags out as I think i've only seen one birthday server so far where there was actually still a struggle towards day #200 between two alliances, usually its decided a month or so before that.

Smart Idiots

RR - ROGUE RUNNERS

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName, Odin
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools, Heathens

just make it 2x

:teu04::teu01: DNCstyle :teu01::teu04:

• Hey whats wrong with 200 days?

I think for a server where victory is built through accumulation, it's important to have a balance of time

I agree balance is needed, not sure the current balance is correct though. From all servers I played/watched I remember only one that was not decided a month if not months before the end.

just make it 2x

Same as above :) All speed servers were also decided. Plus making it faster not a desirable option for every one, myself included. Regional map servers are faster than Legends already, with 2x TS and wildly available boots.