Truce Anglosphere Christmas and New year

• Not very well thought out by travian HQ. its a combined domain, yet no consideration for the Australians. The ceasefire starts, literally 1 hour before Christmas day for the Australians. Yet the US get the whole of Christmas Eve off and the UK get off from mid day. Absolutely no consideration for any Australian's playing. Very bad planning. When doing a combined server, consideration should be taken for all the domains that were combined , when planning a ceasefire . Poor form

• When doing a combined server, consideration should be taken for all the domains that were combined . Poor form

I seem to recall a large group of US players made the same argument about the server start time. I also seem to recall that those same US players were widely derided and mocked for that opinion...

Known as either Skitime or Ricktheski on 7 different rounds.
    Member of Gemini, winners of round one of server seven.

• Not very well thought out by travian HQ. its a combined domain, yet no consideration for the Australians. The ceasefire starts, literally 1 hour before Christmas day for the Australians. Yet the US get the whole of Christmas Eve off and the UK get off from mid day. Absolutely no consideration for any Australian's playing. Very bad planning. When doing a combined server, consideration should be taken for all the domains that were combined , when planning a ceasefire . Poor form

I guess its just a bad time to be in Australia.

• The notice verifies that there still may be a delay lifting the truce. In past servers, many didn’t realize this and expended substantial time timing attacks to land precisely when the truce was SUPPOSED to be lifted. Is there any information on how long the delays have been historically - for example, ranging between 1 second and 6 minutes? Then we might assume that an attack planned for 6 minutes and 1 second following the intended truce lifting time would be safe.