[COM] Cooking contest challenge discussion thread

• I guess it's time to burn the kitchen down..... mother did say she wants a new one anyway. :/

• ora due oven piye dab? Masak wae biasane masak mie wkwkwk

The official language to be used on .com forum domain is English, mate. Regadless of it being an international one.

• I’m concerned about the recipe posted in the thread.

Why do you need the peel of me? That seems out of place...

Finally time to show the world my amazing cooking skills!

Edit: Gasser Yiu do know that you have to cook/bake something right? Like something eatable :/

• They meant actual cooking, you know?

Or does your family eat .jpg files?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:osd::osd::osd:

• I would like to remind you that this isn't a spam post :)
    We have quite a nice section for off topic and spam, maybe move these conversations thare and leave this thread for the contest ok? Thanks.

• I would like to remind you that this isn't a spam post :)
    We have quite a nice section for off topic and spam, maybe move these conversations thare and leave this thread for the contest ok? Thanks.

Remove all of the posts so far, enable moderation, so we don’t get massive posts from people who don’t read the description of the contest, and people trying to tell them how it the contest work.

Issue fixed, thank me later :asd:

• tarciokas are u up for challenge?

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• Rumour has it @Wolkenengel will drop a big boy cake tomorrow, y’all better be prepared to challenge him for the win ing price.

• Shh, no spoilers. And maybe tomorrow might be on the soon-ish side, but I will definitely try my best.

• No spoilers you said?

What about a small teaser? :saint:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.