Alliances and Coordinates, What can we expect?

• I'm new to .com domain, can some seasoned player explain general situation on international servers?

What can I expect on NYS server, which alliances are going to show up, and on what coordinates?

• I'm new to .com domain, can some seasoned player explain general situation on international servers?

What can I expect on NYS server, which alliances are going to show up, and on what coordinates?

We're taking a team of 30 players to North East. This is the first time we'll be playing together so i can't say much about us except that we all know each other. I'm not sure if all the 30 players will show up, but hopefully if even 10 of us are serious - we'd manage to run our 1 account smooth enough and hopefully cause no starvations but we shall see about that 8)

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

Post was edited 1 time, last by fnx ().

• My team can make miracles 8) I'm sure they'll find a way even in 5x servers. I doubt I'll myself get to do much on account - but we have 29 other players who'll be on the account and someone should always be online. And if the other 29 share the same thoughts like mine - we will end up without an account in the coming 5x server but it's the good thoughts and intentions that matter in the end!

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• My team can make miracles 8) I'm sure they'll find a way even in 5x servers. I doubt I'll myself get to do much on account - but we have 29 other players who'll be on the account and someone should always be online. And if the other 29 share the same thoughts like mine - we will end up without an account in the coming 5x server but it's the good thoughts and intentions that matter in the end!

You in Com 1 ?

• We're taking a team of 30 players to North East. This is the first time we'll be playing together so i can't say much about us except that we all know each other. I'm not sure if all the 30 players will show up, but hopefully if even 10 of us are serious - we'd manage to run our 1 account smooth enough and hopefully cause no starvations but we shall see about that 8)

Thats just insane xD

Anyone, any tips where to go and not get 0'ed moment I snatch some nice 15c?

• I have an account on this server - Not sure about the quad

and I have no alliance yet.

get we meet the worthy ones on server ;)

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

• I have an account on this server - Not sure about the quad

and I have no alliance yet.

get we meet the worthy ones on server

Umm, the server hasn't started yet and you already have an account?

or do you mean that you are going to create an account?

Screenshot_16.jpg

com83(beta): rastogi2008

com29(NYS5x): Slavefactory

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea sea.
    It plainly marques, four my revue, miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
    Eye strike a quay and type a word And weight four it two say
    weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh.

• Just a note here :P I thought it was obvious that I'm not serious about coming with 1 account with a big team - but if not :P it was really a joke. In either case - we've not yet decided and will randomly pop somewhere if we decided to have some fun with settling. Or raise a ww - will see about those when the time comes.

• It says "Legends" so an ordinary server.

com1, com2, com3, com4 and com5 are all still running I believe, so the next in line to restart would be com6. It could also be the scheduled restart of com1... But a lot of people will be unhappy if that is the case, considering the server won't be done for another 3-4 days - so it would be a very quick restart, giving people very little time to rest.

• It says "Legends" so an ordinary server.

com1, com2, com3, com4 and com5 are all still running I believe, so the next in line to restart would be com6. It could also be the scheduled restart of com1... But a lot of people will be unhappy if that is the case, considering the server won't be done for another 3-4 days - so it would be a very quick restart, giving people very little time to rest.

I don't think its a restart for com 1. It surely must be com 6. The last time I remember playing com 6 was way over year back. With HYSTERIA and against SE7EN. Then we all headed towards com 1 and com 6 was lost among the big servers. I hope com 1 restarts next month along with speed server.