300 Gold voucher/gift

• Anyone from TG care to explain the situation or are we supposed to scramble around like headless chicken ?

Hey guys,

me and a few other staff members are aware of the confusion which got to you out of these 300 gold vouchers.

Unfortunately we don't know if there were requirements for the vouchers and if so what the requirements were to receive a code.

We do our best to get that information as soon as possible and as we get the information we'll pass it on to you.

Meanwhile I ask for your patience, because we started into the new year as of today and most employees around the world do have holidays, as I asume most of you guys have too.

While I hope to get these answers asap I still wish everyone the best out of his/her holidays and don't wanna interrupt that enjoyment with some questions.

I hope you can wait a few more days while I'll try to get as much informations as I can to share here with you, I promise!

Best Regards

F L A W L E S S

P.S: Happy New Year to all of you :)

Du hast eine Frage? Hier findest du die Antwort:
    T4 Answers
    Moderatoren arbeiten ehrenamtlich und sind daher nicht 24Std. am Tag erreichbar.

• Did nothing to them, they are still here ;)

But we are one team, so as I'm on it to get that informations I would like to share them with all asking users not limited to the german community, and that's all I wanted to let you know :)

Du hast eine Frage? Hier findest du die Antwort:
    T4 Answers
    Moderatoren arbeiten ehrenamtlich und sind daher nicht 24Std. am Tag erreichbar.

• @F L A W L E S S

What did you do to the COM staff??!?!?

Bring them back immidiately.

He used to help people out on .com domain sometimes until Trumplar Knight one day just deleted his helpful post, just to answer with the same words.

I'd be demotivated to ever post here again as well in that case, but now the overlord is gone and he's a free elf to do it once more.

FLAWLESS-edit: Thanks! Don't wanna bother anyone here with the old story, but I like .com, because you know... here are posts, which german domain lacks of, so it's just me enjoying some user activity. My intention is never to be a replacement to .com staff or do anything they don't like (so to all of you .com staffmembers - if you feel unwell about my presence, please let me know). I'm not moderating anything here, just reach out a helpful hand with answering some questions and take part in general discussions and of course the games :D I was demotivated, but it was sorted out and it's a pleasure to be back here :)

RHzllUN.jpg

Thought I made it,

but I'm feeling stupid now.
    Drinking till I'm falling,

cause my mind is so polluted now.
    I just wanna be free.

The post was edited 3 times, last by F L A W L E S S ().

• Did nothing to them, they are still here ;)

But we are one team, so as I'm on it to get that informations I would like to share them with all asking users not limited to the german community, and that's all I wanted to let you know :)

We need more of you kind around here...Can we somehow duplicate you? :/

Don’t forget about our deal ;)

• We need more of you kind around here...Can we somehow duplicate you? :/

Don’t forget about our deal ;)

He also promised me to permaban you so idk...

RHzllUN.jpg

Thought I made it,

I just wanna be free.

• So no official response to this thread?

Screenshot_16.jpg

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea sea.
    It plainly marques, four my revue, miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
    Eye strike a quay and type a word And weight four it two say
    weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh.

• They have holidays until 7th or 8th January in Germany if I remember correctly. Not everyone, but many with whom we work with do.

RHzllUN.jpg

Thought I made it,

I just wanna be free.

• Hello all,

It is based on randomness and activity for the past years. We can not say anything more definite than this.

Regards

Huma

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• So 100% random, activity I'm not buying it. ^ ^

RHzllUN.jpg

Thought I made it,

I just wanna be free.

• me too, trouble believing that

Screenshot_16.jpg

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea sea.
    It plainly marques, four my revue, miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
    Eye strike a quay and type a word And weight four it two say
    weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh.

• It’s 100% random, I only got 6 of them :(

5 of them on accounts that was purely used for buying gold during flash sales X/ So I doubt activity have anything to do with it.

• Care to elaborate on activity after this post Ridder Huma and please no more bs, just cut to the point and say it's pure random so people can know how it actually was sent out, rather than spreading false info.

RHzllUN.jpg

Thought I made it,

I just wanna be free.

• ahhhh

I found the thread .....

But there was not specific contact information offered. Just a promise to investigate and report back

Randomness?

Activity?

Seriously. I wouldn't even mind if TG shared how much gold I have bought.

I feel sorry for the volunteers who ''administer'' the questions posed here on the forum. They get the backlash from us in the first place AND then get given a perfectly unacceptable statement (that would not fly in a normal business) to disburse back to people. Travian is a business. They accept money for the gold. They have employees and shareholders. They are basically treating us like we are 8 years old. Don't bother the grownups with your ''silly ideas''.

Now that I found the thread again, I am completely surprised that there has not been more comment about this.

Maybe that is why the forum is dead?

Maybe that is why less and less people play the game.

Lack of validation of the customer concerns.

Ludicrous that the volunteers on the forum were not informed prior a special event such as this IN ADVANCE with all the particulars.

For giveaways and ''contests'' here in North America (Canada and the US - I am familiar with) all particulars must be thoroughly documented and available to all who inquire to ensure fairness and to prove transparency to all and are required by government regulation.

Hmmm... now I am curious.

Do companies operating in the EU particularly in Germany have the same requirements? Maybe i will amuse myself now that com1 is over with some research.

Complete BS.