Immortal hero and lost ointments

• So yesterday i encountered a great glitch. I killed my hero at oasis while clearing nature troops, but instead of dying, my hero became undead - being dead at 2% hp, unable to use buckets or get revived using resources. While bugged i tried various ways to get my hero back to action, but sadly i failed. And while at it lost 98 ointments trying to heal a dead hero (he did get healed from 2% to 100% but still stayed dead). It took hours for it to be resolved. And no, it wasnt resolved by travian support. They didnt even bother replying to my mail. After few hours hero randomly became dead for real (still at 100% hp after the use of ointments). But luckily i was able to use bucket to revive this time. 24hours passed since then. No response from support to this particular glitch, while they did respond to my other unrelated to this case support mails.

This glitch caused me to delay an OP, lose hero hourly resources, lose 98 ointments and a posibility of losing artifact when defending cause no hero def bonus.

Great response from Travian support team.

Oh wait, i am still waiting on the response.

So yeah... hope to get my ointments back and glitched fixed so that it doesnt happen again in the future

Edit: ASx3 server. Nick same as forum name.

• Support can not help you with that particular issue. Did you contact the MH of your server? They are the ones who can actually look at your account and see what is happening. Support can only answer general game play questions.

Also Support has up to 24 hours to reply back but tickets are normally answered in well under that. What server was this on?

Qvintex please let me know in a PM and I will try to bring this to the appropriate person's attention.

• Support can not help you with that particular issue. Did you contact the MH of your server? They are the ones who can actually look at your account and see what is happening. Support can only answer general game play questions.

Also Support has up to 24 hours to reply back but tickets are normally answered in well under that. What server was this on?

Qvintex please let me know in a PM and I will try to bring this to the appropriate person's attention.

then what is the point of "Contact support" button in game with an option of reporting error?

And i know about 24h thingy. I came to forum ONLY because i never got response in those said 24 hours

• for some reason I think MH will see the tickets that are labeled as "violation of the rule" .

Its absolutely stupid that "Game support" can't support you with the issues in game. I'm not sure what are they even supporting

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?