[COM] Fact and Rumours ts29 - Round 2 (January 2019 - )

• It’s not even close to worth going for 3rd this early.

Im sure they will learn to play the game one day

• you just need to define worth :D

Zg/Gz = 0 pc

It’s difficult to do 3rd village this early, and it isn’t worth .

Maybe if u don’t Buy 937393739 artwork like Someone in this server :D

S19 : Il Birraio (Mope)
    S29 : Il Birraio (Legends)
    Roa x3 : Venom (HYDRA)

TITANI : Venom (22cm)

S3 : Gli Spammatori (Pancake)

Due cose sono infinite : l'universo e la stupidità umana , ma riguardo l'universo ho ancora dei dubbi

• Rumour has it the seals colonized a 3rd village - and that it's totally worth it!

Gg . But it don’t worth ... It’s easy to see , u didn’t take oasi so u probably haven’t crop at high level .

Due cose sono infinite : l'universo e la stupidità umana , ma riguardo l'universo ho ancora dei dubbi

• People being happy that they have 3 villages this early is kinda funny.

*Lemon leans back in his chair with a cup of tea, while he looks at his cap with 70k prod an hour*

• Zg/Gz = 0 pc

It’s difficult to do 3rd village this early, and it isn’t worth .

Maybe if u don’t Buy 937393739 artwork like Someone in this server :D

I have the first account who got the 3rd village (and it's not seal)

and I didn't buy artworks

shrugs

pedit: and don't you worry about my production :D ;)

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

• We spend only 300 euro now but my friend had problem with computer and couldn't play at night, now we are trying to reach top 5 in top robber :D

• Who needs cropfields? Egyptian hero OP.

*facepalm*

• Yeah, you really regret not picking Egyptians now huh? :P

I see it in Roa x3 .it . Really good tribe.

But i need to play with my tribe :love:

• *Lemon leans back in his chair with a cup of tea, while he looks at his cap with 70k prod an hour*

Only 70k? lol. I guess Lemon is jealous. How close are we to 4th village guys?

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

Post was edited 1 time, last by Obi-Wan ().

• Only 70k? lol. I guess Lemon is jealous. How close are we to 4th village guys?

we can't disclose such informations into public. We should talk about this in our Sealed dual room!

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• meh noob noob server. In com1 we clear unique arties faster than these guys did on 2x speed and 2x the TS. In fact the time required for Baby Seals to clear UD, send hero to capital 270+ coords, move UD to 270+ coordinates - was equivalent to the time required for others to finally clear the uniques!
    And here we were worried we'd not be in time for the UB :( That would've been ours if we knew how slow Slayers were

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro