[COM] Fact and Rumours ts29 - Round 2 (January 2019 - )

• Only 70k? lol. I guess Lemon is jealous. How close are we to 4th village guys?

70k, that's not good... we, are producing 500k per hour.

Hispano server guys, I just came here for a bit off info about The server...

Cia

"Viper somos, Viper seremos y entre piedra y piedra en polvo te convertiremos"

"¡HIBER unido jamás será vencido!"

"Y no se olviden... de que somos la SECTA!!!"

Servidor S2 VIPER Dark Minion , NET 5 JKB Dark Minion, BUUU Dark Minion, APTO Dark Minion, PTP LI Jorge Videla, ITX HGWR Keyser Soze, NYS VELMAX IPA, HispanoX SECTA Dog/Falso_Impostor, MIDSUMMER -5X SPEED OXYGEN Dark Minion, Hispano 6 Zoilo

zknwg8.gif

JKB, APTO, BUUU, DarkCrow, NEAT, LI, VIPER, FERNET, TK, TEMPLARIOS, HGWR, VELMAX, ASGARD, HIBER, SECTA

FP1oNyn.gif

• The message you quoted is from more than ½ a month ago. I'd be ashamed if we only had 500k cap production by now as Egyptians.

Easy, i don't use as mucho as gold You use... Perhaps having all field to 18 IS not that bad, we should consider The ffact that around of 100k defenses are there...

Servidor S2 VIPER Dark Minion , NET 5 JKB Dark Minion, BUUU Dark Minion, APTO Dark Minion, PTP LI Jorge Videla, ITX HGWR Keyser Soze, NYS VELMAX IPA, HispanoX SECTA Dog/Falso_Impostor, MIDSUMMER -5X SPEED OXYGEN Dark Minion, Hispano 6 Zoilo

zknwg8.gif

JKB, APTO, BUUU, DarkCrow, NEAT, LI, VIPER, FERNET, TK, TEMPLARIOS, HGWR, VELMAX, ASGARD, HIBER, SECTA

FP1oNyn.gif

• We, the seals don't use any gold.

there's another seal account on sever too? :O Well, We, Baby Seals, Use a lot of gold though!
    Still - with minimum gold and just npc crops in capital is over 950k per hour pre-arties

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• there's another seal account on sever too? :O Well, We, Baby Seals, Use a lot of gold though!
    Still - with minimum gold and just npc crops in capital is over 950k per hour pre-arties

I'm still a noobie... Help me please.

Yes, but if you start with your army You Sony get that production that easy...

Cya, Bro

zknwg8.gif

FP1oNyn.gif

• I mean seals can't carry golds.

where would they put them? in their mouth?

How do you know that seals can’t carry gold?? :/

How’s it going in SYN? Your ally is one big farm :love:

• is this how chill every speed server is? X/

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• How do you know that seals can’t carry gold?? :/

How’s it going in SYN? Your ally is one big farm :love:

Honsetly I'm still throwing farms out. Its hard to start an alliance in a 5x server

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

• @Lemon, you know the drill, report it in-game. And so should anyone else who has knowledge of this sale.

We did...A week ago.

Maybe we will get an answer from MH soon?

• Sure you will, Georgi and Lost Legend are the most reliable people on the market...