[COM] Fact and Rumours ts29 - Round 2 (January 2019 - )

• Sure you will, Georgi and Lost Legend are the most reliable people on the market...

Think we only have the pleasure of Georgi on the server.... WHERE IS LOST LEGEND AT?!!? And no....Don't say that he is lost somewhere.

• He's not lost anywhere, he's just lost his sanity, that's all.

• It's called pathetic :D I know it's fairly common on tourney, and heard it happen a few times for 3x... But never seen it done myself, only play x1 normally. Guess the speed crowd brought it to this server too.

I find it more pathetic that they wanted to buy UT of all artefacts:rolleyes:

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• You gotta remember that the MH on ts29 happens to be the same guy who has been found guilty of playing on the same server he was MHing on, and nothing happened...Other than his account randomly disappearing a couple days after he was reported to people upstairs since the COM crew did nothing :S

Ridder Huma, our hero...Please sort your ingame staff ;(

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Removed quote ().

• These days things are getting really nasty.

You gotta remember that the MH on ts29 happens to be the same guy who has been found guilty of playing on the same server he was MHing on, and nothing happened...Other than his account randomly disappearing a couple days after he was reported to people upstairs since the COM crew did nothing :S

Ridder Huma, our hero...Please sort your ingame staff ;(

And is the Great LEMON playing in comx?

• In my own mind? Fairly sure it's common knowledge that I will always be known as the greatest legend there currently is and have ever been.

Next time you talk about me, please refer to me as God, The Legend or Sir Lemon. If you refuse, you will feel my legendary wrath.

Centurion Get it right next time please...It’s not the Great Lemon, it’s either God, The Legend or Sir Lemon.

• Sir lemon from the mighty cute THE SEALS..

And I just remembered I do have a frnd whom I call lemon .. damn.. two lemons for me .

*ehem* please - don't give the credits of mighty baby seals to the self proclaimed "God" players! We only approve of our own selves as the mightiest force! And you're free to pay us a visit to verify our claim :saint: We promise to not give any CFDs ;)

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• @Lemon Okay Great Lemon ! But honestly i have no idea what have you done in Travian Legends that shows your mightyness !

Neither any record of army or winner of any tournament I have no clue ! Can you show me anything so that my eyes are open and I truly believe your LEGEND.:huh:

• i dnt get it why people hate lemon? dnt they like lemonade? or is it that they find salads bitter with lemons..

u need to make lemonade from lemon and wont dare to eat it raw . such a waste of time and effort and i might lose the time to send spams on my FL for the next round while making lemonade . i only care about eating stuffs especially farms and not lemons , so i dont like lemon . btw there is still no option to select all farm list of a single village or all farm lists all together and send raids with one click but we can select individual farms and deselect them for the sake of wasting more time .

• hi sadly - since I'm the alliance leader so many messages come and go and the ones that had ticket number is gone from my inbox.

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

• hi sadly - since I'm the alliance leader so many messages come and go and the ones that had ticket number is gone from my inbox.

It's too late to get a new MH on the server anyway, we can only hope that the COM servers will get better MHs in the future.

But hey! At least it's fun to lead an ally? Right....Right....Help me.

• Well, I got a quick response from MH. I hope he doenst mind me sharing it here so that all these questions on people's minds are resolved:

"I can assure you that every report is investigated thoroughly and the appropriate actions are always taken."

So, whatever the appropriate action is - you apparently do not get banned for sending an igm to many accounts saying that you are selling an artefact for xxxx gold. Even if this is followed by a single hero simply walking and grabbing the artefact with no fight and many confessing the sale here and there.

This is a big relief, thank you.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• It's too late to get a new MH on the server anyway, we can only hope that the COM servers will get better MHs in the future.

But hey! At least it's fun to lead an ally? Right....Right....Help me.

I wasn't suppose to post that in this thread It was a response to Ridder Huma who was asking about the report id and the message id...

I'm just the owner of the worst account to retrieve old messages from its inbox ,cause of the way travian deletes messages automatically ....

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

• Hi, this has been forwarded.

Any update on this? Innocent players are now getting hit by bans left and right....Would be great if you could look into it ASAP. Don't let mr. Georgi ruin the NYS, he can go ruin comx if he wants to instead.

• Boring server. If anyone wants to complete an infra for end-game with some room to breathe - should've captured their wonder by today. Nobody but those BT guys want to win?

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

Post was edited 1 time, last by fnx ().