[COM] Fact and Rumours ts29 - Round 2 (January 2019 - )

• By the way, our little play hammer was rank 18 on the server. Like.. What are you all doing? Not a lot of good WWKs around for sure.

Your hammer that had small trainer support is rank 18? Aren't you supposed to be halfway decent players? With all the berating of the rest of the server, one would think you knew what you were doing.

• Hmmm. rank 18 is more than pretty darn fine actually if you consider that the seals have grown enough defense to be ranked number one.

Now the seals need to get their fins moving to finish the primary goal for the account before the server is over.

Somehow growing troops has sidetracked that goal. :)

Maybe recruit more seals?

• sarcy We added Naruto seal yesterday.

Edited : I thought here is our dual thread... my bad.

Godz | WILD | Ruthless + many other servers then breaks about 2 years... and still NOOB.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Saku ().

• Looks like it was quite a succesful op from LLA yesterday, will Slayers/VR just keep on getting catted down or will we see an op from them soon?

Find out in the next episode of Dragonball Z...

• Your hammer that had small trainer support is rank 18?

Yes. Because we haven't bothered to run GB/GS much. The hammers were for playing. We'd rather spend res on building 2m def together with the hammers. If we wanted to sim a WWK all server, I can guarantee you we wouldn't have been Egyptians, the worst hammer builders of all tribes (but I guess you have no clue about it).

Why take trainer then? Well, we're a small team, with only a few players wanting the trainer. So it's easy to get some trainer time when you actually rotate the arte. We also mostly took it when no one else wanted it, not when our queues were dry.

• Your hammer that had small trainer support is rank 18? Aren't you supposed to be halfway decent players? With all the berating of the rest of the server, one would think you knew what you were doing.

This is not the first time we used the hammer. It was never meant to be a big one. We cleared a good 3-4 players locally with it before, considerably reducing the size of it. We only casually queued the siege and GB/Gs for that reason as well. Feel free to try to get the top defender spot in the server while running 4-5 ops hammers, one being top 20 after being used many times AND is Egyptian.

If you want a reference on the WWks this crew are capable of building, you may as well check our profile for the recent reports from other servers (or hall of fame, for that matter).

Talking about small trainer support, one wonders how come an account that raids 1Billion a week cannot have enough queues so that the trainer can be passed around. Same with the UT holder who is probably spending 100gold a minute to sim villages (and raids very good) bothers to share the UT with only another account (who got banned).

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies