LK lost arties dual room

• Sigh - i nearly got all accept my design. All res producing buildings to the right 5 blocks. All military buildings at bottom 5 slots (gb/gs/s/b/w) - storage + market = top 3 slots, residence + Treasury = next two slots to the mainbuliding

and finally the other misc buildings to the left 4 slots.

Coming to feeders - military slots will provide the HM/TO space etc, and for hammer towns the Resource slots will provide space to those buildings.

Something like this:

Hammer town with military buildings at bottom 5:

6fed98e3-509b-4791-a6cd-d4e32381a219.png

FEEDER VILLAGE BELOW:

2ca63a5a-084f-4b69-bf8b-5ab2b9cbd5c9.png

Now most of the critic i get is regarding that market place being in between warehouse and granary. Well market place is separating the warehouse/granary. Later at capital and other towns - to the right they all become GGs and to the left they become GWs. Also these are the first 3 buildings you build - it has to go into that top 3 blocks.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Ah sorry guys I'll be busy for the first 2 (10) days.

Remember, barracks & stable next to MB, market in the lonely middle spot. Don't let LK confuse you!

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• fnx You forgot waterworks! shall we sacrifice academy for it?

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt

• the horsie pool can definitely NOT go in the middle... do you know how much poop horses make? do you really want that in the middle of the village?

Don't worry about it. We will have a million slaves to keep the streets clean :D

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt

• Waterworks will be where the HDT is?

Genius! No more doodoo piles from the horsies! Clean water to all!

PS. Happy birthday mads!

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt

• the horsie pool can definitely NOT go in the middle... do you know how much poop horses make? do you really want that in the middle of the village?

crap X/
    Agree about HDT - though the main theme for hammer village is: Market/warehouse/granary top 3. Military bot 5, treasury next next slot to mb - the rest can be placed around

Waterworks can go anywhere - in feeders, it can occupy the slots at military buildings. Barrcks get demoed anyways

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• crap X/
    Agree about HDT - though the main theme for hammer village is: Market/warehouse/granary top 3. Military bot 5, treasury next next slot to mb - the rest can be placed around

Waterworks can go anywhere - in feeders, it can occupy the slots at military buildings. Barrcks get demoed anyways

Huh? We need barracks in all villages to build def when needed. we can spam like 100k def in a day if needed but that requires barracks in all villages + smithy upgrades.

Are we raiding btw? :D

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt

• Huh? We need barracks in all villages to build def when needed. we can spam like 100k def in a day if needed but that requires barracks in all villages + smithy upgrades.

Are we raiding btw? :D

I'm not sure if we're going to have that much activity. We're just like 14 ppl so far afterall on 1 account. Did we even decide who's registering the account yet? what if tomorow night we pop in and see nobody's registered an account and suddenly we 're behind everyone by 5 days!

• I vote for 19s pre arti. A mere 950k production with 240k capacity. Sounds about right and doable.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt

• I let Ele plan our village stuff. That mp is wrong though

I will register an account just to laugh at your mp placement

Livvy - GUA, Mostly Harmless, ChamELEon, Mostly ChamELEon

I cleared my cache and I liked it

• *ehem* the purpose of market place is to transport the res from warehouse/granary. It only makes sense for it to be the closest building to both warehouse/granary. and so in center of those X/