LK lost arties dual room

• As I have said earlier, there is an optimal design for the village. I have talked to some city planners and environmental engineers over the weekend, please see the optimal city layout in the attachments. I believe most of them are self-explanatory.

Besides, if this is not happening, I am insta-demolishing buildings. I am toxic.

Also we need gold. Do you know anyone who would like to invest in this project? Maybe some "investors" from com1?

• Someone mentioned joining alliance. Do we need one? I think we need the CP production bonus to sim more!

I nominate LK for the role of providing gold!

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• Also we need gold. Do you know anyone who would like to invest in this project? Maybe some "investors" from com1?

Budget proposals should be submitted by 22:00 server time today for review.

Single-spaced, 11-pt Calibri font.

Don't be late.

• Also we need gold. Do you know anyone who would like to invest in this project? Maybe some "investors" from com1?

You should've posted referral link here and go for public funding.... Not well thought through project.....

• Are you running a democracy or dictatorship?

I'm only asking because i'm worried you might run into right and left-winged political problems if you run as a democracy.

If your issue in this matter starts to take shape, I volunteer as your one, true dictator.

I will make sure no troops are made, and only population is what grows on the account, oh and, i'm really good at making sure the morale is low.

Builder of spearmen, betrayer of the Teutonic Knight, slayer of the Equites Imperatoris, the name is Shammybear:evil:

• I will make sure no troops are made, and only population is what grows on the account, oh and, i'm really good at making sure the morale is low.

These are second nature for all of us. Qualification process for joining the account eliminated all who would make it a decent travian account.

Also, LK is the elected leader but we have a toxic environment. We riot everyday - EQUAL RIGHTS! followed by spamming (seal) on Skype. LK has to read everything and answer all our demands.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• You should've posted referral link here and go for public funding.... Not well thought through project.....

You're a genius ELE :*

https://www.travian.com/intern…3c-11e9-0a1d-01000000020c

For everyone enjoying our dual chat, please feel free to finance the project for further shenanigans.

Are you running a democracy or dictatorship?

I'm only asking because i'm worried you might run into right and left-winged political problems if you run as a democracy.

If your issue in this matter starts to take shape, I volunteer as your one, true dictator.

I will make sure no troops are made, and only population is what grows on the account, oh and, i'm really good at making sure the morale is low.

Oscar <3 We should have recruited you to sim *facepalm*

• Also, LK is the elected leader but we have a toxic environment. We riot everyday - EQUAL RIGHTS! followed by spamming (seal) on Skype. LK has to read everything and answer all our demands.

My oh my!
    That sounds like a hoot! Did you give LK a veto?

What kind of demands do you have? If you require multiple meals daily, LK will be busy in the kitchen all day, or did you hire a chef?

What about shower-schedule? Have you made plans for that?

Builder of spearmen, betrayer of the Teutonic Knight, slayer of the Equites Imperatoris, the name is Shammybear:evil:

• My oh my!
    That sounds like a hoot! Did you give LK a veto?

What kind of demands do you have? If you require multiple meals daily, LK will be busy in the kitchen all day, or did you hire a chef?

What about shower-schedule? Have you made plans for that?

LK runs the account. The other 13 duals are just there to spam and nag at him.

• Oscar We should have recruited you to sim *facepalm*

I would be busy spamming if there are that many duals :(

• sry everyone!! I know i'm late by a day and half - but i'll try to catch up with the server right away. How far are we from settling? My vote also goes to a next door 6c. or maybe one in boonies even better!

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Budget proposals should be submitted by 22:00 server time today for review.

Single-spaced, 11-pt Calibri font.

Don't be late.

no time .... com1 troops still need feeding

LK runs the account. The other 13 duals are just there to spam and nag at him.

this sounds perfect. Are you accepting applicants for your account?

I would like to apply

but I do have a condition or two

NO Wonders on the account

and

LK manages the arti's .....

You're a genius ELE :*

For everyone enjoying our dual chat, please feel free to finance the project for further shenanigans.

well if the wonder holders ever come out from hiding from com1 .... maybe we can transfer the gold from there. I call dibs on the last package bought there

AND yes Ele is a genius

• sarcy You're a member by default! And I see you're already part of our main spam room - I shall add you to our skype room too :P Second condition is already met - the first one is open for debate :*

27fa313e-e5e1-4a55-897f-03f97b0331bf.png

Look at those simmers spamming all the gold and not waiting 1 min for a building to get upgraded! X/ (PS: I meant myself too)

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro