LK lost arties dual room

• Ugh what is this guys, rank 548 in total CP and we're raiding! Not good !

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• Ugh what is this guys, rank 548 in total CP and we're raiding! Not good !

don't complain when you miss 3 days of the server >_< we're trying our best here with how Kyrill - Templars started this server!

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Did we settle yet?

Settlers are on route with a nice care package of: breakfast, post-breakfast snack, lunch, mid-afternoon snacks and a variety of cakes & beverages. They will have to hunt their own dinner.

• Settlers are on route with a nice care package of: breakfast, post-breakfast snack, lunch, mid-afternoon snacks and a variety of cakes & beverages. They will have to hunt their own dinner.

What?!
    You forgot to bring them second breakfast, or elevenses, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner, and supper.

Builder of spearmen, betrayer of the Teutonic Knight, slayer of the Equites Imperatoris, the name is Shammybear:evil:

• What?!
    You forgot to bring them second breakfast, or elevenses, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner, and supper.

We dont want them to get fat and travel slower. Once they will settle a new village, they will have a week-long festival - they can eat as much (crop) as they want.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Congrats on settling

just sent! not settled at all yet - in fact i'm 99% sure that we're going to bounce. But that will probably be for the better since 15c does not give as much population as a 6c! Maybe my duals believe since I've been missing for the past 2.5 days of this server - I should not be so critical :( but I will talk to them soon about it.

Meanwhile! Owen Bey seems to have prepared some recruitment procedure for the server! Soon we shall take a look into that 8)

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Oh... I forgot it is 2x travel speed, not 5x. No way settlers would need second breakfast on 5x.

• Don't blame the workers. It is always management fault. They will have to hunt for a few more meals it seems...

• We bounced. I want those settlers fired and hire new faster ones.

And Mads, Happy Birthday.

Well - we wrote to the admins on why some blessed players were receiving 50% of the total required cps for settlings through the daily quests :* And they seem to have just noticed that they've big time screwed up with this server so can't figure out what to reply back.

Being top 3 rank with Cp production, we ranked 600 and kept lowering as more new players joined the server and started ahead of us with their 17 population post tutorial :D:D:D

Anyways - thanks to TG :P But we'll still continue ofc since our main purpose is spamming which we've so far accomplished! :love:

• Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am proud to present a unique opportunity for you all to join the seals. Alliance applications are open now - for a limited time. Please see the application form below:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear xxx,

Thank you for your interest in joining 14 Baby Seals. We have our standard 2-step recruitment policy in place. Please consult below.

1- Pre-screening Process:

1. What is the optimal placement of the marketplace in a regular feeder village and why do you think so?
    2. In which sequence the croplands of 15c (150% oasis) capital should be upgraded?
    3. Please complete the following: A clubswinger, a swordsman and an imperian walks into a bar ...........
    4. On a scale of 1 to LK, how many arties have you lost in your travian career? Give LK 3 suggestions on how not to lose arties.
    5. You are the main WWr - all of your WWks rely on you. You need to launch in 10 minutes. You get a text message saying "’I’m horny come asap" from your crush. You know that in 10 minutes, you will be too busy to log into your account. What would you do?
    6. You're playing travian in the workplace - your boss walks in on you, what do you do?

2- Interview Process:

If you pass the first step, you will be asked to answer some personal questions over Skype, using only emoticons. Your emoji game will be evaluated by our domain experts. Candidates, may also be invited to sit an online interview over Discord chat. Spamming is mandatory, in depth knowledge of Emojis is preferred.

Good luck.

Best Regards,

Obi-Wan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are interested, please post the answers here for pre-screening process. We will announce those eligible for the interview process later in this thread.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies