LK lost arties dual room

• Gratz guys! we're on the road to 49 villages by end-game through securing our climbers medal! Keep it up!

(seal)

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Please Sir may I join?

1- Pre-screening Process:

1. What is the optimal placement of the marketplace in a regular feeder village and why do you think so? Where I always put it - so I can find it in the dark
    2. In which sequence the croplands of 15c (150% oasis) capital should be upgraded? I always do mine in a Fibonacci Sequence
    3. Please complete the following: A clubswinger, a swordsman and an imperian walks into a bar ........... and see a horse standing there drinking a beer - Why the long face? they say (rofl)
    4. On a scale of 1 to LK, how many arties have you lost in your travian career? Give LK 3 suggestions on how not to lose arties. NONE - I've never lost a single artie, but then I've never actually had one...
    5. You are the main WWr - all of your WWks rely on you. You need to launch in 10 minutes. You get a text message saying "’I’m horny come asap" from your crush. You know that in 10 minutes, you will be too busy to log into your account. What would you do? 10 minutes!! So time for a smoke and a drink afterwards :)
    6. You're playing travian in the workplace - your boss walks in on you, what do you do? Say "Do you want me to send your raids for you too Boss?"
  • Please Sir may I join?

1- Pre-screening Process:

1. What is the optimal placement of the marketplace in a regular feeder village and why do you think so? Where I always put it - so I can find it in the dark
    2. In which sequence the croplands of 15c (150% oasis) capital should be upgraded? I always do mine in a Fibonacci Sequence
    3. Please complete the following: A clubswinger, a swordsman and an imperian walks into a bar ........... and see a horse standing there drinking a beer - Why the long face? they say (rofl)
    4. On a scale of 1 to LK, how many arties have you lost in your travian career? Give LK 3 suggestions on how not to lose arties. NONE - I've never lost a single artie, but then I've never actually had one...
    5. You are the main WWr - all of your WWks rely on you. You need to launch in 10 minutes. You get a text message saying "’I’m horny come asap" from your crush. You know that in 10 minutes, you will be too busy to log into your account. What would you do? 10 minutes!! So time for a smoke and a drink afterwards :)
    6. You're playing travian in the workplace - your boss walks in on you, what do you do? Say "Do you want me to send your raids for you too Boss?"

Congratulations. We would like to officially invite you to Seals HeadQuarters or SHQ in short.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• No worries. You look like a good simmer too. Why dont you apply to be a part of the seals team so that we can discuss our secret embassy rush tactics together.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

The post was edited 1 time, last by Obi-Wan ().

• No worries. You look like a good simmer too. Why dont you apply to be a part of the seals team so that we can discuss our secret embassy rush tactics together.

Oh god

am I getting invited to a cult?

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

• Been offline for 24 hours, but seems like we settled another village in the mean time. Great job guys! I will continue to be of little value to the account while you guys take care of it :love:

Oh god

Hardly a cult when everyone will be joining us in seal worship soon 8)

• Boys - i think we should do a server analysis so that we can see which teams are good candidates for us to join. Which BabySeals volunteer to help?

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• I'm not a he.

Sorry about that :(

and I actually didn't gold up but that yeti guy was killing it

he did and managed to beat you by 1 person. (phew)

Boys - i think we should do a server analysis so that we can see which teams are good candidates for us to join. Which BabySeals volunteer to help?

and Girls ( you didnt learn anything from the above post) (facepalm)

and no, i am not volunteering

the Seals Academy cult :love: and we got cookies

• Why don't we have 10 villages already? Please don't tell me I have to log in and do something.

*sigh* beats me. Others want to have some troops it seems :(

• Why don't we have 10 villages already? Please don't tell me I have to log in and do something.

rumour has it that you need to log in and change a villa name or something simple like that. And rumour has it that you are at 20 villas already.

Just reporting the rumours.