LK lost arties dual room

• Weird ideology to keep two people who are multing/botting, but who am I to judge if they want that everyone would consider their alliance as cheaters alliance.

• Weird ideology to keep two people who are multing/botting, but who am I to judge if they want that everyone would consider their alliance as cheaters alliance.

Dear MindFreak_LT,

Thank you for your interest in joining in 14 Baby Seals.

EDITED BY PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS

Regards

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: inflammatory ().

If I, as an alliance, was having my ass kicked by two accounts as much as you guys are, I would probably also convince myself of something like that lol

I would like to see the evidence of this :D I fear none of the seals themselves have changed names to "bot".

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

Post was edited 1 time, last by Wulfr101 ().

• If I, as an alliance, was having my ass kicked by two accounts as much as you guys are, I would probably also convince myself of something like that lol

Listen to this guy, agree with this guy, learn from him, enjoy his wisdom :D

• If I, as an alliance, was having my ass kicked by two accounts as much as you guys are, I would probably also convince myself of something like that lol

At least I, as a player, don't need to have multiple forum accounts same as multiple in game accounts to play game :) Those who've never played in Baltic servers won't know what kind of players they are... Hacking enemy player accounts and having bot-farms to boost them and that's just top of the iceberg.

Probably not playing in local servers due to Multihunters being aware of all of his bot-farm sources, eh, fun times... I don't recall, but what was your max bot amount in the server? 200-500?

Even now, their 'previous' alliance, which obviously were their alternative accounts https://ts29.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=427 half of them are already banned. Curious who might caused that :huh:

• At least I, as a player, don't need to have multiple forum accounts same as multiple in game accounts to play game :) Those who've never played in Baltic servers won't know what kind of players they are... Hacking enemy player accounts and having bot-farms to boost them and that's just top of the iceberg.

Probably not playing in local servers due to Multihunters being aware of all of his bot-farm sources, eh, fun times... I don't recall, but what was your max bot amount in the server? 200-500?

Even now, their 'previous' alliance, which obviously were their alternative accounts https://ts29.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=427 half of them are already banned. Curious who might caused that :huh:

Now, now, who are you talking about those great players from PoB or those 2 accounts you were talking about earlier? Cause on those accounts there are no players from the baltic. I might go as far as to say "I'm pretty sure half doesn't even know the baltics had their own servers"

• Now, now, who are you talking about those great players from PoB or those 2 accounts you were talking about earlier? Cause on those accounts there are no players from the baltic. I might go as far as to say "I'm pretty sure half doesn't even know the baltics had their own servers"

Eh, deny as much as you want, just you will get shame for that not someone else. Ofc they won't accept their real identities, that would be fairly depressing to show themselves as 'spies', because it's allways good to have eyes behind enemy back. I'm sure that accounts related to them aren't on some kind of cheap private servers that are easily trackable, they most likely use expensive ones, since they are able to buy gold and so. Oh well, have fun in this server, you will have lots of it with these two guys :)

• At least I, as a player, don't need to have multiple forum accounts same as multiple in game accounts to play game :) Those who've never played in Baltic servers won't know what kind of players they are... Hacking enemy player accounts and having bot-farms to boost them and that's just top of the iceberg.

Hacking enemy players? You are giving our computer-skills way too much credit. Bot-farms to boost? We arent really farming anything:

And the closest I've ever come to being Baltic was falling in love with this Serbian girl (more than 1.000 kilometers away from the Baltic's). Even though i sometimes still think of her (damn she was a catch) it hardly makes me Baltic.

The fact that you know abt all these problems in your local servers and seem to know a lot abt cheating, makes me a bit suspicious. Are you sure you're not the one playing here because of trouble with local MH's? My local servers didn't even have 200-500 players when i left them years ago.

Good evening <3

Bruh, if Seals Multied - we'd not have complained to Mods and MH and in-game supports why other accounts were given +50 cps in start. We'd have sticked to an acc with a +50 cp in the beginning so that Seals Would've not bounced in first place with all the wasted resources we had to use for infrastructure in cps.

If you scroll through our duals room - all the logs of those events are present here too.

And if you had a little brain up there - you'd also have realized that nobody is going to multi to raise a def account... :| or multi to raise a hammer with Egyptians... You multi for more efficiency and stronger hammer - not to build something up with Egyptians. Like seriously - provide your evidence please before you blame Seals here.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Years ago I remember being in a Croatian Skype room for months not speaking a word and really being quite clueless about what they were talking about..

Google translate was my friend for igm but gave pretty funny meanings

And then of course I was sitting the wonder (hard to believe that ) and had to ask for crop one day in early EU time.

I remember that more than a few in that room thought it was completly weird that I would be on a local server like that and not to mention waking up to having English being spoken unexpectedly in their chat room. :)

But to the point...

Baby seals. Who is enjoying the Baltic without inviting everyone?

• MindFreak_LT I have literally no idea what you are talking about, and all our seal brothers are sisters are confused too. There is no multi accounting going on - at least in the world of seals. We just invited these friends into alliance, and have not seen any sign of cheating as of now. If you really look to hunt multi accounts and publicly shame them, check surroundings of the grey zone and you will find plenty of them, and blatant ones.

Kyrill - Templars I am rioting with you, because the mod pwf is a seal hater ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ EQUAL RIOTS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• We don't have a seal from the baltics, nor is anyone in the alliance from the baltics as far as I'm aware :? We have someone from Balkan but... That hardly seems relevant. How do you know that team you linked is from the Baltics btw? :?

Well both of them answering in Lithuanian is pretty much enough to know they are lithuanians.

• Well both of them answering in Lithuanian is pretty much enough to know they are lithuanians.

They are from Belgium, Serbia, Denemark, UK and America. Altho I've heard that the old man from America has been slacking and hasn't even used his creditcard yet, whilest his European kids are starving in the Streets of Amsterdam!

• They are from Belgium, Serbia, Denemark, UK and America. Altho I've heard that the old man from America has been slacking and hasn't even used his creditcard yet, whilest his European kids are starving in the Streets of Amsterdam!

Amen to that, brother!