LK lost arties dual room

• Why rage about others multing, when PoB does that as well? :D clean your own yard, then talk about others. MindFreak_LT

Best regards,

~Q

Only mults in PoB are from the two people that were mentioned before. Somehow they are aware where we are getting deffences and when there are plans to attack them. They must have some sort of 6th sense to guess everything 100% correctly. Funny thing that 'BT' got one of their buddies 'Ghost' in the team heh, funny, just worst part was that he was banned already and most of his mults were banned as well heh.

Anyway, since I see that everyone 'believes' in legitness of those two (or maybe three now), why should I care.. as I mentioned it's gonna be your problem :D Have fun!

• how do you define legit ?

No cheating/botting, not getting help from accounts who are purely made to boost the main account...

• Is having 14 people on one account considered as cheating? (worry)

please don't worry baby seal. :*

• Is having 14 people on one account considered as cheating? (worry)

has anyone done a seal nose count lately?

Borderline for sure..... I have bad experience with such

Completely different kettle of fish Ele. (Bad Pun intended)

No race here to be first

We are still 999,825 away from our goal of 1,000,000 slaves.

Now if we could find some way to grow fresh fish for our seal crew and hold those out for enticement I expect the number of slaves could jump astronomically instead of queuing 1 slave each time we log in

Funny thing that 'BT' got one of their buddies 'Ghost' in the team heh, funny, just worst part was that he was banned already and most of his mults were banned as well heh.

Anyway, since I see that everyone 'believes' in legitness of those two (or maybe three now), why should I care.. as I mentioned it's gonna be your problem :D Have fun!

http://prntscr.com/ma91i8

Ghost left LTeam alliance and joined BT long enough for getter to recognize and went back to LTeam.

Fellow seals,

I have to admit the amount of work involved in reading MindFreak veiled allegations and then using getter to investigate Ghost has used up all of my energy.

I need a very very long nap nap. I might need to skip my allotted 10 minute shift later.

Can someone please queue my slave

Thanks!

• Funny thing that 'BT' got one of their buddies 'Ghost' in the team heh, funny, just worst part was that he was banned already and most of his mults were banned as well heh.

Anyway, since I see that everyone 'believes' in legitness of those two (or maybe three now), why should I care.. as I mentioned it's gonna be your problem Have fun!

We talk to a lot of players. A lot of people like seals. Some asked if we should team up. I see nothing that indicates cheating from those who joined us. They're not raiding any of the accounts in that team you mention, nor have they at any point afaik. If they were friendly farming, surely they'd have more than 1-2 mills farmed since server started? For "Ghost" - we have never talked to the guy, nor is he in the alliance. I don't know what relations the guys who joined us have with him, but he's not in the team. Does he cheat? Maybe. He's in BT though, so shouldn't you be adressing them instead? :/

• has anyone done a seal nose count lately?

It's a lengthy process! We started a nose count through naming villages after baby seals on account - will take us 3 more days to run out and get to a final nose count hopefully. That is if we keep up our simming

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ KEEP SIMMING TO FIND THE MISSING BABY SEALS つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Well you should say thanks a bit, at least I made some sort of conversation... Besides topic being dead...

Our dual chat dead? :o No way.

*with no facts about Seals also*

Well, you got those ingame (I'm assuming you're the one who IGMd us)... And the mods removed a seal fact earlier in the thread because it was apparently "political"... But!

Did you know? Seals can sleep both in the water and on land, making it easier for them to choose whatever’s best for their situation to avoid dangers. Scientists have recorded them sleeping for minutes at a time while slowly drifting downward in a belly-up orientation. Like other marine mammals, seals sleep in water with half of their brain awake so that they can detect and escape from predators. When they are asleep on land, both sides of their brain go into sleep mode.

#SealFacts

• Is there anything seals can’t do?!?! I don’t think so.

Seals For The Win!

• Did you know? Seals can sleep both in the water and on land, making it easier for them to choose whatever’s best for their situation to avoid dangers. Scientists have recorded them sleeping for minutes at a time while slowly drifting downward in a belly-up orientation. Like other marine mammals, seals sleep in water with half of their brain awake so that they can detect and escape from predators. When they are asleep on land, both sides of their brain go into sleep mode.

#SealFacts

THIS IS HIGHLY INFLAMMATORY AND POLITICAL!!!111! I call mods for their duty.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Seals want storage artes. Now.

umm fellow seals

pretty sure there will be a minor problem with this idea.

I don't think our slave count will help us acquire an arti.

Unless there is a devious plan being brewed?

• Well - Obi just trained our entire server long daily target of every dual's Slaves with 1 miss-click :rolleyes: Now among 14 of us there's no way to properly train the 5k Slaves - all their dreams of someday growing up to become a seal is shattered now || They'll be slaves for life! They might even want to go die in a war!

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro