LK lost arties dual room

• is there a way to let that single slave live ? like demolishing walls and resi/CC?

In case you're not spamming and it's curiosity :P Chariots are the weakest troops that can be sent as 1 unit solo to raid. All troops weaker than Chariots, including TTs cannot raid with 1 unit (that's the reason EIs >> TTs even in early game).

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• aye - Seals are the exceptions to this rule!
    (seal)

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• So, Seals came to the server without a clear plan, and not to play very seriously, since we had just won com1 with SGR, and no one could be bothered. We're all good players though, so it didn't turn out half-bad though. But a lot more could have been achieved with the account if just half of us had played for real.

Many seals were mostly just there to spam in our dual chat (we had to make a no-spam dual chat, and it ended up being more spammed than the regular dual chat) - I think our dual chat alone was probably more active than most alliance chats on the server :love:

A lot of extra seals joined us along the way (one enemy, but good friend, from com1 as well as old friends from other servers) so in the end we were about 20 "duals" - though I'd say only about 10 actually did some playing.

Shoutout to those people who joined us in our little alliance, especially those who joined in on our OPs - thank you.

Some screenshots from the account:

Cap fields:

jOvXoFv.jpg?1

Crop production in cap (all fields 20 except for 4 level 19):

AqdpEgY.png

Our production per day:

4eo32hQ.png

We reached 1m slaves the 12th of February (day 35)

dz5P8PH.png

We reached 2m total troop consumption the 17th of February (day 40):
    q12XeXi.png

Highest troop count was 2.675m:

1hD4ck5.png

Final troop count was 2.5m, with 2.2m slaves:

nrcfumH.png

Which was enough to be rank 1 def on the server:

HLp5Aep.png

We managed to get 2m def points (and 560k off points) with troops to get more of both as you can see above:

hH6fGEJ.png

ps: shoutout to Heroix - we were so sure we were competing with SL-1972 for rank 1 def on the server.. But then found out it was them. Well deserved top def points.

• I think i can speak for both ScoobyDoo and JamesBond accounts, our lil war with PoB was fun and it was nice chatting with you com1 players. If yall come across us again on a speed server feel free to message us and we can dominate together again ;)

Ps. Seals are pretty damn awesome!!

• I think i can speak for both ScoobyDoo and JamesBond accounts, our lil war with PoB was fun and it was nice chatting with you com1 players. If yall come across us again on a speed server feel free to message us and we can dominate together again ;)

Ps. Seals are pretty damn awesome!!

ScoobyDoo and JamesBond is also SEALS

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ MORE SEALS つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ MORE SEALS つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Godz | WILD | Ruthless + many other servers then breaks about 2 years... and still NOOB.

• the baby seal account was my bestest dualling experience ever

even though sometimes we were tripping over each other

and while we worked at cross purposes sometimes

No one seemed to take it badly when things did go wrong - I don't know how many times merchants went the wrong way :)

All of us had different things we focused on

Some of us focused on spamming

Some of us focused on building (or sending) attack troops

Some of us focused more on defense troops.

Some of us focused on building infra in the villages.

Truly an amazing experience for me but I don't regret that the seals did not hold a wonder.

A big shout out to Obi and Wish. Without them I wouldn't have had a clue what the current seal focus was. Some days it seemed to change rapidly.

And even now the seal rooms are still the spammiest in my skype rooms

Keep up the great work Seals!!!!!

And maybe someday we can do it again.

• And even now the seal rooms are still the spammiest in my skype rooms

What you mean? Seals only communicate with each other in this thread...

Think someone is messing with ya buddy

• I Will Ultra-Like this post Because it was really fun and it was a great experience dealing with all of the seals.

P.S the real reason is because you did all the work during our shift. (seal hug)

I wanna mega-like your post <3

Ultra-Like is bigger than mega-like.

just wanted to put that out there for ppl to know

P.S: Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!