new thread for NYS 5x (com domain)

• So what the status..?
    are there any players online?
    Any known faces..?
    Is yhis server worth registrate to ?

There’s currently more than 6000 players registered, it’s gonna be fun!

Go go go, register already!

• this is starting of nys thread for this year
    hear you can put your thoughts, reports, anything related to server :D
    best of luck for everybody and have a "high" fun round ;)

I have an issue about bonus oasis when you have the waterworks. Is it possible to know how you calculate the amount to be given? Because I made several trials and the amount you add it's not correct. If you have another way to calculate it, please show it. Thanks

HOW TO CALCULATE BONUS OASIS

BASIC PRODUCTION FIELD LEVEL 10 25% BONUS ACCOUNT PLUS FIRST TOTAL WATERWORK BONUS LEVEL 5 31% CALCULATED ON BASIC PRODUCTION TOTAL AMOUNT 10175 + 2035 +488 AMOUNT IN GAME DIFFERENCE

8140 2035 10175 2035+488 OR 2523 12698 12345 353

Dark Star

Post was edited 1 time, last by Dark Star: TO ADD A SKETCH ().

• This. Sounds like you've just not taken the crop that the buildings consume into account.

I cannot count about crop, I can make calculation exact only on lumber because crop changes because of population.

HOW TO CALCULATE BONUS OASIS

BASIC PRODUCTION FIELD LEVEL 10 LUMBER 25% BONUS ACCOUNT PLUS FIRST TOTAL WATERWORK BONUS LEVEL 5 31% CALCULATED ON BASIC PRODUCTION TOTAL AMOUNT 10175 + 2035 +488 AMOUNT IN GAME DIFFERENCE

8140 2035 10175 2035+488 OR 2523 12698 12345 353

• not sure what you talk

not sure but as i remember oasis bounes from water works could be calculated by multiply current bounes of waterworks by oasis bounes

• people in this forum is too boring ;(

If you want to have fun, I suggest to check out our Seals Room in the other thread. We are still hiring, so feel free to apply using our online application form. Else, you may fund our project and enjoy being a part of the success of an amazing seal account.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• If you want to have fun, I suggest to check out our Seals Room in the other thread. We are still hiring, so feel free to apply using our online application form. Else, you may fund our project and enjoy being a part of the success of an amazing seal account.

mmmm thanks i will see :O

• just click on your crop amount on top of your page, you will be directed to production overview, there you could check all the production and bonuses.

And there is balance tab for crop, here you could check out the crop left after reducing your population and troops

The bonuses do not stack, so if you have 25%crop bonus + 150% crop oasis. It is 175% in total

So it will be A*175%=B

Not,

A*25%=B

B*150%=C

Hope this help