Player Medals for Playing Travian 15 years or more

• I have been playing Travian for over 15 years but because I changed my e-mail address a few years ago I lost the ability to show the medals I had achieved. I did ask about this a while ago and was told that work was being done to incorporate e-mail address changes so players wouldn't lose their medals when they had to change their e-mail address.

Has anything been achieved with this yet?

• If there wasn't a big announcement, then there is no news about it.

It's hard to keep track when players just stopped using an e-mail address to register, and start registering with the new e-mail address instead.

It's more likely to be possible when players change e-mail addresses during a round, but then you'd still have the question: is it the same person, or was the account handed over to another person?

So why should that other person benefit from a medal which they may or may not have had any rights to?

It's a complicated thing to actually be able to pull off, as some HAVE played for over 10 years with the same e-mail address and still don't get the medal, because they do not meet some secret criteria.

• Would be great if this was implement. Been playing travian on multiple servers for years, but best i can show off is some crappy 3 year old medal. And only because i rotate my emails for games. Sometimes i use one, sometimes another. Or simply outgrow email names i used as a kid.

This could be simple to implement imo, just add the automated system to bind emails together. If emails are bound, only one from the list can be used to register on any given server. And time played using those emails (as long as server times do not overlap, as in both servers ran parallel) should be added together.

Biggest Noob of them all

• You have to play continuously though, even a 1 year pause will kill this streak I've heard.

I play since 2006, but due to those pauses between I am not eligable to get the medal. It's something to do with German law that your streak is discontinued if you have a slightly longer pause from game.

tumblr_static_85925g0bn2sckws4ks4008kk8.png

si4 2007/08 Vrba [ANCIENT]

si5 2012/13 orangutan [AK]

si2 2017/18 sph1nX / Blobfish [Midgard]

si1 2018 .iDKz! [RM]

com29 2018 sph1nX [UN-C]

com83 2018/19 Bacardi Time [DSC-IDTS]

TT Finals 2018/19 Witch King [Union]

Anglosphere6 2018/19 Fimbultyr [Bifrost]

• I have also lost my medals, and it's because I had to change my email address due to registration issues for new servers, not my fault. Rather than wait 24hrs (or longer in one case) for customer service to sort it, and damage my chances of getting a good cropper, I just made a new email to instantly re-register, this has happened each time I try to use my email which previously worked for many years.

Would be great if this was implement. Been playing travian on multiple servers for years, but best i can show off is some crappy 3 year old medal. And only because i rotate my emails for games. Sometimes i use one, sometimes another. Or simply outgrow email names i used as a kid.

This could be simple to implement imo, just add the automated system to bind emails together. If emails are bound, only one from the list can be used to register on any given server. And time played using those emails (as long as server times do not overlap, as in both servers ran parallel) should be added together.

I don't see why a personal ID or personal number can't be given to a player, and multiple emails, usernames etc could be assigned to that player. To prevent older emails being falsely assigned to new players, the PLAYER should be set up first with their current email and only new emails could be added. This would mean that people without access to their old email wouldn't be reinstated their medals, but should prevent future players from losing their medals.

I'm not too fussed now about getting my medals back as it just shows how long I've been playing this badly lol, but it makes a mockery of the method of "rewarding" loyal players when it is actually starting to annoy some of the longest playing people, who travian should be trying to keep.

• Swag bonus.

tumblr_static_85925g0bn2sckws4ks4008kk8.png

si4 2007/08 Vrba [ANCIENT]

si5 2012/13 orangutan [AK]

si2 2017/18 sph1nX / Blobfish [Midgard]

si1 2018 .iDKz! [RM]

com29 2018 sph1nX [UN-C]

com83 2018/19 Bacardi Time [DSC-IDTS]

TT Finals 2018/19 Witch King [Union]

Anglosphere6 2018/19 Fimbultyr [Bifrost]

• Its not a streak, I've been playing for the last 1.5 years actively, but played as a kid 3 or more years ago, and I for some reason have a 3 year medal. It is weird.

Pancakes on Anglosphere 6

Awarded the medal for perfectly timed catapult waves.

And I never build my own clearer.