[Nordics] New Year Special 5x (NYS)*

• announcement-image2.jpg

January 8, 2019, the first 5x server started on ts29, on the Nordic domain.

Pre-registration: There is no pre-registration

Version: T 4.4

Speed: x5

Name: ts29 / NYS

5 tribes and WW

This is the fact and rumours-thread, but you don't have to write "Rumours says" in all posts...

Use the thread to share any big and small happenings on NYS x5.

The best of luck to everybody!

• Rumours say that Sweden is already cata'ing a legendary player named Skandalf

Fix17: Retro @ WC / Fix19: Nibles @ PT / Fix20: Kyrkkäri @ N|A / Fix21: K-Rauta @ Senonit / Fix22: K-Rauta @ Toverit / Fix24: Nigeria @ TB / Fix25: Terrorist Pepe @ WK/Phoenix / Fix26: Azrael @ A / Fix29: Ali The Kebab @ TGIF

• Rumours say that i've won already

That's what I thought

Fix17: Retro @ WC / Fix19: Nibles @ PT / Fix20: Kyrkkäri @ N|A / Fix21: K-Rauta @ Senonit / Fix22: K-Rauta @ Toverit / Fix24: Nigeria @ TB / Fix25: Terrorist Pepe @ WK/Phoenix / Fix26: Azrael @ A / Fix29: Ali The Kebab @ TGIF

• Why multihunter deleted our alliance, no warnings or anything, just instantly deleted it? Who is behind this? The same guy who asked me to change my name? We will find you and cata your account for sure. We aint no joke!

• <3 Game Rules <3

Rumors say we have returning veteran players joining the round?

Hello our finnish Master. We are sorry, but that ally name standed for Korsun Keltaset Kalsarit

And yes, we have atleast one veteran returning named Skandalf ;)

• Hello Nikke :)

Account related decisions made by Travian team members, be it with support, multihunters, in private conversations or anywhere else are to be kept out from public forum. This can also affect alliances, and as the rules state - alliances can be removed without any warning. Players agree on the game rules when they create a game account.

If an alliance was removed, it was removed based on game rules. There's no reason to discuss the decisions made by multihunters any further here, thank you :saint:

And back to the rumors...

• Did you guys know that this one alliance called MAIKKE is already winning this server...

Fix3-Fix10 / Fix21 Märkä-Simo @ PK / Fix22 Last Season @ HUNT / Fix23 Chuck Bass @ GG / Fix24 Reddington @ KK / Fix25 Nemo @ Didney / Fix26 Hugh Hefner @ AD / Fix27 Demeter @ Olympos / Fix28 MAUNOMATO @ MNK / Fix29 Fifth Member @ Sepä Se! / NordicsX Lumberjack @ Humbug