same second waves on a macbook

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • A source of much contention. I believe it's been discussed before but the best method I've found is manually preparing four tabs, downing a can of full fat cola and flicking between the tabs manually. Only downside is if you spill the cola it's game over for the mac. Plus there are gaps between each wave which is a bummer.

One alternative might me to download a virtual windows PC (you can set it up on your mac and run Windows as if it had always been there). You can get virtual PCs for free, you can get a linux OS for free too (though I haven't tried same sec waves on it) or a cheap Windows OS for less than £10. You'll need to set it up so that it uses your mac's internet settings (wireless card, wireless usb, whatever you use) and then download the usual browser. Not tried this method myself though as I do have a separate gaming PC. If you do try it let us know how you get on!

"It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

• Buying normal PC helps.

Really no thanks for that comment.

A source of much contention. I believe it's been discussed before but the best method I've found is manually preparing four tabs, downing a can of full fat cola and flicking between the tabs manually. Only downside is if you spill the cola it's game over for the mac. Plus there are gaps between each wave which is a bummer.

One alternative might me to download a virtual windows PC (you can set it up on your mac and run Windows as if it had always been there). You can get virtual PCs for free, you can get a linux OS for free too (though I haven't tried same sec waves on it) or a cheap Windows OS for less than £10. You'll need to set it up so that it uses your mac's internet settings (wireless card, wireless usb, whatever you use) and then download the usual browser. Not tried this method myself though as I do have a separate gaming PC. If you do try it let us know how you get on!

I will forward this and I hope it will be tested, if it does be sure that I'll return with an answer! Thanks alot!