[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts7 - Round 1

• don;t you think you should have asked us BEFORE that server started ?

I never asked anyone to join some servers. If you want competitive server, join one instead of whining like you are now. Don't whine about no competition when nobody shows up on a server just because you challenged everyone.

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms

Anglosphere 3 - Lucky

• think you just don;t understand the concept of a PRE-set alliance ..

and as far as I see, you're the one whining and complaining, I just have fun, by tomorrow we have won 3 UK servers at a row (party)

• You really are full of wind aren't you !

You won't be playing against us so instead of just trolling everything G0T do, why don't you just wind your neck in mate?

• As far as i remember on UK3 we joined because of MM. We were told MM will be joining that server and they were also on track for their 3rd win. We did have competition both uk2 and uk3. Uk2 we had competition since start of server, uk3 was mostly artifact time and end game. Our 'whinning' is not about having suitable competition its about the fact that we cannot find competition that matches us in quantity and quality. I mean seriously we fought against an entire freaking server in uk3 and yet we still win. It was very competitive in my opinion and we were definitely on the edge of our seats near the end. Though we were expecting a lot more from MM, dont get me wrong here... they showed us a brilliant defense and offense... its just that we were expecting a bit more considering all the boosting done in the forums.

The fault definitely lies with us from the fact that we have too much expectation from our opponents in early game, prepare/sim accordingly, and get disappointed when they not simming preparing as much as we do for end game.

Dude how many players do you know in UK to make 1 million teuton spears. At one point our Morph account had more defense then one of the WW holder alliance combined... one player vs an entire alliance that is the level of dedication and effort we place when we expect something extraordinary and prepare for end game.

Hmph *rant over*

UK2 Round 11 - IGN BranStark - HoF holder for Overall: Rams (rank 3 on round completion)

UK3 Round 10 - IGN Morph - HoF holder for best players (def) (rank 2 on round completion)

• OK going to try a Server from the beginning. I'm Heading to the NE. Lets see how this goes. No pre set alliance here. Hoping to see a friend or two.

S2R6 Nimmo Fear (life interupted me.)
    Nimmo TDS S4R5 Win | Nimmo TDS/Rebels S4R4 Win. |Nimmo RC~3PO s4R3 Win
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |

• Question:

Does those new rules of double size brewery / double TS effect will be there in this new server. As in post where those changes were mention it was said from 1 January on world it will be active.

I am also interested to know if this is the case for ts7, thanks in advance

• I am also interested to know if this is the case for ts7, thanks in advance

You’re asking the wrong questions.

The multihunter team have confirmed that you can blatantly cheat as much as you want so long as their mates won’t prove it.

Goodbye U.K. domain, everything is com rules now unfortunately

• Anyone I know joining this round? Perhaps Plague Fyre_US or odinloki_US ?

Shh.... I'm not here, you don't see me..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Shh.... I'm not here, you don't see me..

Hehe, well, if you know anyone coming to this round, send them to me. I heard GoT is playing and their preformed is going to be a LOT bigger than mine. Rude.

1833077558343603260517.png
    Current server: Zugzwang on Anglosphere 4. (For prior servers, see profile.)

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• Hehe, well, if you know anyone coming to this round, send them to me. I heard GoT is playing and their preformed is going to be a LOT bigger than mine. Rude.

I heard it's not really GOT but just some players. I might be mistaken though as there have been several versions of GOT.

Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |

• Hehe, well, if you know anyone coming to this round, send them to me. I heard GoT is playing and their preformed is going to be a LOT bigger than mine. Rude.

No, you come to me.. Lol Hit me on skype bro..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• I heard it's not really GOT but just some players. I might be mistaken though as there have been several versions of GOT.

Well, the GOT team that played the last UK3(G0T)/UK2(GoT)/UK6(TLP) will be starting Anglo7.

Not sure if that is the version you mean?

As usual in Travian, we will have lost a couple players but maybe gained a few as well.

We will be settling in the SW, just to give people a heads up.

Smith has ordered us to return :)

Will be interesting to see the difference between UK and Anglo.

Although it seems most of the forum comments put Anglo in the same bracket as .com servers from the past?

Post was edited 1 time, last by Tanky ().

• Ahh ok that makes more sense, I tried an Anglo 5 and it had a GOT and they are terrible. Didn't realize it was another one. Look forward to seeing you all in this new server.