[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts7 - Round 1

• Yeah, this server is "bug city" lol

Not to mention BP automatically adding 40+ hours.. wtf..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Not to mention BP automatically adding 40+ hours.. wtf..

I guess the BP on slow is 5 days + 3days extendable so the counter was incorrect at the start and now it has been corrected

:/

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results ~ Albert Einstein
    It's a strange logic yet contagious

• Not to mention BP automatically adding 40+ hours.. wtf..

Start Date January 22, 2019

Start Time 11:00 pm GMT+11 (AU)

Version T4.4 (3 tribes)

Map Size 401x401

Speed 1x speed

Beginners protection length 5 days

Beginners protection can be prologue 3 days

Artifacts setup May 02, 2019

Construction plans setup August 10, 2019

The Natars start building WW September 29, 2019

We started with 3 days protection... bug, error...dont know how to call it... than they fix it... now i wonder how in 48 hours to make 2nd village... can we expect other error... and after 2 months to roll back server?

• and the gaul with 119 pop and 2nd village with 24 pop...not in top 10 raiders

It's a bug. TG rolled out a supposed fix for it, but it still happens. The 2nd village should be removed when it's noticed. They're too lazy to fix it in the general stats tab though, so it will look like that player was the first to settle rest of the server most likely.

• I really wonder if they even tested the server or now they just don't do it, and directly send players on beta server to test it? :D

Its very well known these days- A new fix will bring two new bugs;)

LEGEND OF 2017(UK AWARD)

• Hello all

You may have seen changes in the Beginners Protection today.

The 3 days as the server was set with, was wrong and has been corrected, to the 5 as it was supposed to be.

For those who has extended the BP themselves, there will unfortunately be any extention.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience this may give you all.

About players with 2 villages, please send an igm til Multihunter.
    This is a bug on the servers and it needs to be reported, if you would be so kind.

• How about some compensation for those poor buggers!

• Any babes out there able to tell me who's top bidder on the glad helm? :)

Past servers

UK1 - Versace - ???

UK1 - Tasteless - Pulse
    UK2 - Penetrator - Pulsant
    UK1 - Breakskins - MFH

• Isn't that the quad with 2 premade GoT wings?

No one mentions my own made alliance, It was named as Noob-GoT but there was a power struggle and name was changed into Storm of Swords - SoS. Funny thing is that we were at war on a first day of making alliance but now it´s peace in GoT wings but for how long 8o

• Any babes out there able to tell me who's top bidder on the glad helm? :)

Well.. I won't be bidding lol..

Helmet of the Gladiator||‭+‭100‬‬ culture points per day ‭‭1‬×‬ Helmet of the Gladiator 28 458963 2:37:51 Not enough silver.

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Half the price of the UK6 one, in a way it's a bargain :D

Past servers

UK1 - Versace - ???

UK1 - Tasteless - Pulse
    UK2 - Penetrator - Pulsant
    UK1 - Breakskins - MFH

• No one mentions my own made alliance, It was named as Noob-GoT but there was a power struggle and name was changed into Storm of Swords - SoS. Funny thing is that we were at war on a first day of making alliance but now it´s peace in GoT wings but for how long 8o

Pff I hardly experienced it as a struggle.

1× Helmet of the Gladiator 43 550926 finished outbid

And then the realization that not one but two people were willing to bid at least 550k silver (215 £ or 250 €)

• No one mentions my own made alliance, It was named as Noob-GoT but there was a power struggle and name was changed into Storm of Swords - SoS. Funny thing is that we were at war on a first day of making alliance but now it´s peace in GoT wings but for how long 8o

Do not lose heart Master of donation. Sooner or latter that john snow edit is being kicked by us. That tyrant need to be put on his knees .X(

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

Post was edited 1 time, last by BeaconOfHope: Edited ().

• Do not lose heart Master of donation. Sooner or latter that john snow edit is being kicked by us. That tyrant need to be put on his knees .X(

Careful. I hear if you kill him he comes back to life.

S2R6 Nimmo Fear (life interupted me.)
    Nimmo TDS S4R5 Win | Nimmo TDS/Rebels S4R4 Win. |Nimmo RC~3PO s4R3 Win
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |

Post was edited 2 times, last by BeaconOfHope: Quote edit ().

• Careful. I hear if you kill him he comes back to life.

That's white, you gotta be careful.

Sorry, that's right. Real wall of a typo there.

Sorry, whale of a typo. Really struggling today.

p.png?size_mode=5
    Current server: Salgexicon on Anglosphere 7. (For prior servers, see profile.)

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?