[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts7 - Round 1

• faktarygterv3.png

On Tuesday, January 22, 2019, at 07:00 am GMT-5. (US servertime), the first round of the Anglosphere 7, round 1 will start.

UK Start-time: 12:00 pm GMT+0. (UK)

US Start-time: 07:00 am GMT-5 (US)

AU Start-time: 10:00 pm GMT+11 (AU)

Pre-registration: There is no pre-registration

Version: T 4.4

Speed: x1

Name: ts7

New map-size: 401 x 401 attention.png

This is the fact and rumours-thread, but you don't have to write "Rumours says" in all posts...

Use the thread to share any big and small happenings on ts7.

The best of luck to everybody!

• what a surprise, good thing you're waiting for another smaller populated server now when most of the bigger alliances are already on anglo 6, and anglo 5.

This merged domain wouldn't be the same without GoT complaining about lack of competition again.

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms

Anglosphere 3 - Lucky

• anglo 6 looks real nice with the Russians, Swedes and US alliances But too many players in Got only can handle one server at the time...so we had to wait till UK3 had finished (croos fingers )

and I don;t mind you start too....how long will you stay ? ;)

• what a surprise, good thing you're waiting for another smaller populated server now when most of the bigger alliances are already on anglo 6, and anglo 5.

This merged domain wouldn't be the same without GoT complaining about lack of competition again.

Bad timing for us all the time or rather we are too good. We never planed for next server, since we came here we are playing in a flow, one server at a time, one end join next straight away. as we play one server at a time and con;t live without travain, thus no chance we wait for months to join next one.

Those who seek competition or revenge are welcome to join us on ango 7.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• Those who seek competition or revenge are welcome to join us on ango 7.

Good that you prepared your floor for complaining again! You did invite all alliances to play against you again, nice!

Anglosphere 3 - Lucky

• Good that you prepared your floor for complaining again! You did invite all alliances to play against you again, nice!

So you already considered us winner, how nice of you. thank you for your appreciation . <3.

• I'm just considering you probably being the largest alliance on server where next biggest premade ally will probably have half of your numbers. With that said, yes, you will most likely be winners with simming again wholes server without being hit or hitting anyone until day 220.

Anglosphere 3 - Lucky

• I'm just considering you probably being the largest alliance on server where next biggest premade ally will probably have half of your numbers. With that said, yes, you will most likely be winners with simming again wholes server without being hit or hitting anyone until day 220.

ok on serious note , now you got me worried, man its anglo does not even three , four domains combine con;t fill three servers. Yes anglo 6 is very competitive sad we were in the middle of ts3 , so could not able to join. but there must be quite some numbers to register here too.

• doubt that, thing is that there is already anglo 5 running aswell, anglo speed started, new years x5 specials started. Too many exciting servers started already. Hard to think there's too many allies left now to start. Even anglo 6 isn't that competitive as it might seem. Not too many quad fighting

Anglosphere 3 - Lucky

• doubt that, thing is that there is already anglo 5 running aswell, anglo speed started, new years x5 specials started. Too many exciting servers started already. Hard to think there's too many allies left now to start. Even anglo 6 isn't that competitive as it might seem. Not too many quad fighting

I'm not sure what your problem is to be fair - they play on whatever server they want to play, no?

• I'm not sure what your problem is to be fair - they play on whatever server they want to play, no?

i've got no personal problem with them, just their complaining about lack of competition on last two servers. They are obviously an excellent team which is going on weak servers. I see that as a waste so i will mock that decision whenever i can.

Anglosphere 3 - Lucky

• Bring them some challenge, I dare you!

That's the point, everyone is daring everyone instead of actually joining known competitive server.

Anglosphere 3 - Lucky

• You both are correct in your own perspective

hmm, what can i say then. Just "Best luck to us". problem with us as i said earlier, we can not handle more then one server at a time, and we also can not stay away from travian for long period.

So what ever best to our knowledge starts earliest at the end of our running server, is the place we go. Does,t matter which domain. its just have to be English speaking.

its just the natural sequence, you con;t blame us for it.

For the record since we came to uk domain, we played three different servers, every server we fought the regional alliances/winners of that server. we are not stuck to one server. every time going for new one.

• Sadly uk3 didnt have winning ally. Not sure about past uk2. Swm maybe was.

But anyway, i see yoir point, but that won't stop me for calling got out whenever they challenge alliances to fight them. I wouldnt run 2 servers at time aswell.

Anglosphere 3 - Lucky

• Question:

Does those new rules of double size brewery / double TS effect will be there in this new server. As in post where those changes were mention it was said from 1 January on world it will be active.

• That's the point, everyone is daring everyone instead of actually joining known competitive server.

known competitive server : you ask us to join a server that started a while back, lol, don;t you think you should have asked us BEFORE that server started ? oh, but then again, you did not Knew it would be a competitive one, right ?

We, on the other hand, announce which server we start and dare others to challenge us BEFORE a server starts, so call all your bannermen and fight us mate :P