[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts7 - Round 1

• Apart from GoT, any other alliances, signing up tomorrow?

From the UK there are a few not currently on a server, as far as I'm aware.

The Exiles- now they'd make decent opposition

Nemris- Apart from a conflict of interest on my part, love to see them too

OGC- Unlikely, and again another conflict of interest on my part, I can always observe

MM- UK3 finished, bit of revenge??

NMS-Da- Show travian what you're really made of?

MFH, GoTN, S4TW anyone??

Or do GoT form 2 wings and fight each other?

Anglosphere 7 : the Unsullied

Anglosphere 1: Themightyreds

• Not gonna be playing, but I know a .us team will be joining. Dunno how big they will be though.

If you’re talking about me, the answer is small.

Unless you wanna send me some players. Need moar. Moar!

p.png?size_mode=5
    Current server: Salgexicon on Anglosphere 7. (For prior servers, see profile.)

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• Love reading forums, brings me back to my school days with all them kids arguing and complaining.
    Anyway good luck to all who join, hopefully should be more of a challenge with the merger of servers :)

UK2 - Nymeria (winning ww holder) - 2017/2018

UK3 - Rogue (winning ww holder) - 2018/2019

• Not gonna be playing, but I know a .us team will be joining. Dunno how big they will be though.

Barely enough for a battle group, let alone a whole team..

it probably depends on how many of them quit in the next few days on anglo 6

deadpool-jv-squad-kicker.gif?auto=format%2Ccompress&w=640&gifq=35

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Hmm. 2nd village already? Would have to agree with the com comments earlier. Either blatant cheating, or a glitch that someone is taking advantage of. Which is also cheating if I remember right.

• Barely enough for a battle group, let alone a whole team..

Then we're talking about different groups :P

Hmm. 2nd village already? Would have to agree with the com comments earlier. Either blatant cheating, or a glitch that someone is taking advantage of. Which is also cheating if I remember right.

It's a glitch. The village will be removed. TG rolled out a fix for this already, but apparently it didn't work.

• So glad to see this forum is active compared to the quick warm up server on Anglosphere 5. It's been a long time since I played but I'm so looking forward to causing headaches in the game once again. Hope everyone likes chewing asprin.

It's a shame none of my posts stayed around though ;(.