[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts7 - Round 1

• They will hit themselves, I will farm the reso's..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• I wouldn’t touch Fallen if I were you, their leader has 0 experience with leading lmao. NE is a crap show right now.

Woah hold ya horses there my friend Burrd, don't lump us in with the Turds. I should have been a poet.

S2R6 Nimmo Fear (life interupted me.)
    Nimmo TDS S4R5 Win | Nimmo TDS/Rebels S4R4 Win. |Nimmo RC~3PO s4R3 Win
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |

• kinda weird that this is your very first post on forum(and you registered just same day) and that too(just to put blame on other who did nothing), all full of only rumors.... but that mm777 wasnt our guy as he even attacked few of our players with catas :|

its the other side to be blamed for not able to control or work with a top raider of server

I sincerely hope you arent in Del Sw else everyone knows what you been trying....:D

Yes, mm77 was top raider, BUT... he is on his first server of travian, no skype account, no english understand.... some IQ200 guy, that learn travian in 2 weeks, and others play 3-4 years, to gain some experience... and catas on GOT? i didnt see it...maibe you can share with us that reports.

All to take it as it is.

Have a great game,

TCristi

• I bear you no ill will, KTF, and as you well know, I was the dual on that account, if you've an issue I suggest speaking with the primary account holder.

Anglosphere 7 : the Unsullied

UK4 Themightyreds

• Greetings all!

As some of you will already know, I am DeI SW until I die. I see a lot of ugliness on these boards and more than a few inaccuracies and, if you'll indulge me, I'd like to offer our perspective on matters. While our leadership know their Travian as much or better than anyone I have ever met, they will be the first to admit their English is not exactly weapons grade. I feel some things are getting lost in translation to the frustration of all involved. Let me clarify, if I can.

Firstly, I'll address this notion that we have somehow blundered and "not done our homework" by choosing the SW to settle in. We always play in the minus minus, the clue is in the name. Frankly, we don't care who else happens to be there. We need no permission to play this game we enjoy and we don't dodge servers that could be competitive.

We turn reluctantly to the tiresome issue of the original declaration of war with the estimable GoT. I have heard the arguments and seen the evidence of both sides and it is a tale of woe. I was not involved in the political side at the time of the early declaration, so I'm not expert on the muddy history. I will say that we made an approach to GoT early in the server that was dismissed. Contrary to what people have claimed on this forum, we do not beg or ask for things twice. A few threats and unfriendly remarks later and relations deteriorated to the extent that the declaration of war was made. My feeling is we are where we are: people go to war in a war game, shocking, I know, but let's not have a lengthy historical debate about the origins. It's boring.

As to the claim that we are "literally begging" people for NAPs, I can state categorically this is false. As stated, we do not beg. Our sole diplomatic offer made outside the quad was for an NAP to settle an unwanted border dispute over a cropper. Diplomacy failed on that small matter, true to form we did not ask twice. This overture had nothing to do with GoT, it may be hard for some people to believe but the server (and the world) does not revolve around one alliance. Apart from that, we have asked no one for an NAP, secret or otherwise, the leaders of every major alliance can confirm this.

It seems that some think it a dreadful stain on our character that we have confeded with the excellent SWR. The whinging over this confuses me, are we to say equally that GoT's even earlier confed with The Hood (this despite arriving in massive numbers in their own right) was also an act of treachery? No, it was just good diplomatic sense. I don't see the problem.

We've been painted as an alliance with a dishonest leadership and an unhappy membership. This is not the alliance I work with everyday. Our Skype room (though I'm reliably informed Skype is a dreadfully archaic way to do business, we are old school) is buzzing with newbies (and not so newbies) asking and learning. We see results, I'm proud to report we have a guy in the top ten raiders on his first round. Anyone who knows the game will agree that is an astounding achievement on such a cut-throat server; at this stage on my first server I had barely managed a settler. He is generous enough to attribute his success to the advice he has received from our members. There are many more like him, we have recruited well.

We have seen one deletion for personal reasons and a rather dramatic, unexplainable rage quit complete with catapult attacks. Beyond that we have had exactly zero defections and no significant resignations. These facts would argue against the portrayal of us as an unstable alliance, which is rooted more in propaganda than in fact.

As for our leadership, I've been playing with them for a time. They are, to a man and woman, good people. They made me laugh, kept me company on nights I was otherwise alone and taught me more about this game than I could have imagined could be known. They are emotive and things get lost in translation, but as long as I know them they play this game they love in an honourable fashion. It saddens me to see them flamed so severely and unnecessarily in this forum by people who do not know them; I felt compelled to defend them as I know they would defend me.

Far from being some lying tyrant who does not care about his alliance, I have observed TCristi in particular devote hours to teaching new members about the game with good humour and patience. These are not the actions and attitude of a guy that does not care about his alliance and his alliance members.

I'm slow to use terms like "lying" and "lies", and I wish others were too. I've been at the forefront of negotiations, I've read the transcripts and the messages and the potential deceit I have detected so far has not been from our side. Still, I will not claim that anyone has lied directly to me yet, for I have no proof that they have. GoT representatives in particular know what they need to do if they wish to prove their word is good to us.

We are united and will go down fighting before we are tricked or bullied into a subservient relationship with any other alliance.

This thing we do is, after all, a monetised, digitised and glorified game of toy soldiers. No need for the personal abuse and childlike screeching. I hope to see the server and forum progress in a better spirit.

This is the DeI Sw story so far; we aren't monsters. My door is always open and I am the door to my alliance. If anyone wishes to message me in game they are more than welcome.

Thank you for reading. Good luck, have fun.

<insert obligatory Game of Thrones reference here>

TomSnow

• Oooh you are the real leader Mr snow. nice post , almost brought tears in my eye. such nice loving people. Don;t be bother by that fake john snow. keep the good work going.
    I am happy for your small little victories, looking forward how long they go on. Don;t wana shatter your pretty dreams.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

Post was edited 1 time, last by kashi_AU ().

• It seems that some think it a dreadful stain on our character that we have confeded with the excellent SWR. The whinging over this confuses me, are we to say equally that GoT's even earlier confed with The Hood (this despite arriving in massive numbers in their own right) was also an act of treachery? No, it was just good diplomatic sense. I don't see the problem.

confed with ally and so is diplomacy thing, but you seriously think the Hood is different group of players than Got group? If yes then teach me how to fit 80-90 people in one ally so from next servers we create only one ally with each person inside ;)

LEGEND OF 2017(UK AWARD)

• Once again I feel I have to express my gratitude! This time to TomSnow who provided us with his excellent compendium. I guess it should now be very clear to everybody that del sw is a big, caring and happy family. The leaders have no imageproblems whatsoever and if anybody should question it, they are wrong ;)

So, big thanks to TomSnow for his clarification!

You don't need rams if sufficent number of cats ;)

• 1bzyz3.jpg

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.