[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts7 - Round 1

• yes ofcoruse there were no defectors it was an entire lie ... hope that strengthens your position in your alliance.
    when you ask for proof and at the same time say i could have used the spy to write that msg, you have already dismissed everything. so even if the proof was provided you would have dismissed it. And NO. we will not share the names of members who have contacted us. so try your level best.. you aint getting nothing out of me. so continue this propaganda oh the mighty del sw. because we all know now by your constant nagging about asking us for the names only shows how scared and paranoid the leadership already is.

So let me give you peace of mind.. there were no switchers in del sw. your alliance is the mightiest alliance in the entire server. and congratulations to you on winning the server in advance.. hope this will give your leadership more positive points to brag about and keep your leadership more secure.

so there you go.. free at last.. you win .. we lied.. we are horrible people.. and we have a special VIP suite in hell for us..

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

• so there you go.. free at last.. you win .. we lied.. we are horrible people.. and we have a special VIP suite in hell for us..fuf

finally, now I can continue simming without a problem and fight with a real enemy NATARS! :nat04:

I hope my VIP suite has some girls too (I like big onee-sama ;))

On the issue of DeI SW members asking to join GoT, we have suffered no defections so far. We have seen no evidence of attempted defections.

Because they cant join us for simple reason, because we dont have free space anymore and it was already decided no more new players. I quess only thing that will happen in near future is either people start deleting or just struggle to the end or my best bet they join other alliance in some other quad :/ (I would do that to survive atleast to endgame).

• Rumors say that del sw is a fake ally, premade to soften the SW quad.... and has no other aspirations

You don't need rams if sufficent number of cats ;)

• The Moderators are doing their job, by deleting posts from private chats.

Please could each of the involved in the private chat send a pm to me, sommerfuglen or Stellamini (or add both to the same pm), with the consent to publish the private conversation.

• The Moderators are doing their job, by deleting posts from private chats.

Please could each of the involved in the private chat send a pm to me, sommerfuglen or Stellamini (or add both to the same pm), with the consent to publish the private conversation.

Actually the posted chat (from what I gathered in discord) were from me. And frankly, taken entirely out of context by someone with an IQ below 50 or an agenda to create false drama.

sommerfuglen can you please PM me over the matter?

• finally, now I can continue simming without a problem and fight with a real enemy NATARS! :nat04:

I hope my VIP suite has some girls too (I like big onee-sama ;))

Because they cant join us for simple reason, because we dont have free space anymore and it was already decided no more new players. I quess only thing that will happen in near future is either people start deleting or just struggle to the end or my best bet they join other alliance in some other quad :/ (I would do that to survive atleast to endgame).

I'm not sure if you have any real arguments, i had others that disagree what you write here.

I dint bother to check if is real or not... to manny messages like that recived, just archived it and move over.

We have from Boss from GOT too, we decided to catapult him, to close a little his mouth.( reports on right thred)

Have a great game,

TCristi

• wbb.forum.travian.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/83075/

Because they cant join us for simple reason, because we dont have free space anymore and it was already decided no more new players.

That's an interesting thing to say.

While I prefer to keep private conversations, well, private, GoT has insisted in airing this issue in public so I am forced to reply in kind.

The reason I was given that GoT did not accept this huge wave of phantom defectors was moral: they despise defectors (but love them enough to protect them at significant cost, figure that one out) and are concerned with "good order" in the quad. The claim to a moral approach to the game and a brotherly devotion to "good order" falls apart when we see behaviour such as that revealed by TCristi above and a growing number of other examples.

I mean, if you want to use dirty tricks, that's your business. But you shouldn't use dirty tricks while claiming to be clean if you don't want your word to become dirt.

In any case, this is the first I heard of the "no free space" excuse. Will the story change yet again or are we settling on this new one? One of the great things about telling the truth is that you don't have to carefully remember what you have said or get your story straight with others.

When I talk about GoT inconsistency, this is the type of thing I mean.

• The reason I was given that GoT did not accept this huge wave of phantom defectors was moral

who told you that, I will personally kick him out of alliance X(, even if its Amer ;). Even former enemys from previous servers wanted to join us in new server, they are our friends but I lost count on how many there maybe 20 or more players some are playing with you del sw guys X/

I mean, if you want to use dirty tricks, that's your business.

who said that sitting another player is dirty :P, what is dirty is spiking :thumbdown:, is there any tricks at all I´m so noob that I dont even know, share some pls

In any case, this is the first I heard of the "no free space" excuse.

You dont know that del consist of 3 allys? of course if you dont donate into alliance bonuses then you can have 30 alliance if you want.

About truth, I say as much I can but Admis will ban me for that :( so I wont tell much but are you playing first time?

I´ll say this once, I dont like res push for noobs that want to make early hammer and feed it regulary only just to destroy ONE single player :|. This is just a slavery for others to always send res push.

I said my opinion no need for mad pity on me I´m good guy :*

Master of Donations

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: filter evasion ().

• I´ll say this once, I dont like res push for noobs that want to make early hammer and feed it regulary only just to destroy ONE single player :|. This is just a slavery for others to always send res push.

This noob you`re talking about have the most powerful offensive army on the entire server :))

• that part is nice but I was thinking one thing- didn't you increased problem for that player deepakshakur? He was thinking to do a strike without syrio forel knowing about it...

And you came to forums in hype of finding up something to post here.... maybe you should have waited until he was done with it, I mean you are leader so you need to be careful enough not to leak plans on forums?:|

LEGEND OF 2017(UK AWARD)

Post was edited 2 times, last by sommerfuglen: Edited out private conversation ().

• This noob you`re talking about have the most powerful offensive army on the entire server

Please send all of them to Amer, he bullies me all the time and makes me worship him, for MM rights I had worship FLUFFY PINK UNICORNS!!!

Master of Donations

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: sexual references/ player warned ().

• I mean you are leader so you need to be careful enough not to leak plans on forums?:|

As leader of WM, I would like to officially leak our plan to win this server. It would have come out eventually, so I figured I'd get ahead of the news coverage.

p.png?size_mode=5
    Current server: Salgexicon on Anglosphere 7. (For prior servers, see profile.)

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• As leader of WM, I would like to officially leak our plan to win this server. It would have come out eventually, so I figured I'd get ahead of the news coverage.

but seriously which leader will post even some attack plan on forums that too with screenshots?:D

If someone from my ally does it either he would be getting long lecture from me or straight away kick, but well this is first time I saw some leader doing it so think nothing is in options^^

Tcristi keeps looking for spy when he himself leaks info here, with even proofs8o

LEGEND OF 2017(UK AWARD)

• There's nothing noobish about players doing 4 waves pr second, not at all !!!

Yours humble,

Pesi

On the other hand....it is relatively noobish not knowing that K-meleon sometimes messes up the waves :rolleyes:

You don't need rams if sufficent number of cats ;)

• Today, I can give testimony to the threats and abuse suffered at the hands of GoT.

I was slipping around the Arctic like a happy penguin, when in the distance I saw a large, menacing figure riding towards me on his trusty elephant steed. Amer dismounted, and ordered me to join his ally and provide him with defence and back rubs. I declined, telling him that I'm a strong, independent penguin. His face lit up with fury, and he delivered a swift backhand smack to my face.

He told me if I wasn't in their ally within 24 hours, he'd set Vishal on me to break my legs.

Let it be known; Amer is a terrifying figure of abuse, but I won't live in fear anymore.

#metoo #PenguinsAgainstAmer

• but seriously which leader will post even some attack plan on forums that too with screenshots?

I'm no leader, but here's my attack plan..
    game_plangif.png

End result..?

Works every time..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Post was edited 1 time, last by sommerfuglen ().